2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i bet something relating to growth hormone

this category is starting to break out

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Bring it on baby! Looking for a cut right now. How far into 09 is it expected? Be early, Be early...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Vewwy vewwy interesting....

Why hold out on a brotha. Sounds like you guys need someone to talk too.... Just PM me with all the info, that way you guys can sleep better at night. Dont worry, I wont tell a soul. Just trying to do you guys a favor you know...

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
let Applied Nutriceuticals do there marketing. Time will tell what it is and how effective it is.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
SUbbbbbbbbbed. WTF Applied, you guys be teasin! You remind of a girl I'm chasing right now. Driving me crazy.:frustrate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
i hate it when company reps make a thread like this if your product is really as good as you say then why the need for a hype thread like this where you dont say nothing this reminds me me prime what a let down

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hate it when company reps make a thread like this if your product is really as good as you say then why the need for a hype thread like this where you dont say nothing this reminds me me prime what a let down
A. I am an owner- not a company rep :D

B. Not a hype thread- more of an FYI...I like to let people know beforehand, so they can plan their purchases accordingly- and this is something I feel a LOT of people will be buying.

C. When I say Biggest Product of 2009, I mean it- this product (and all the others we are currently working on) is the real deal....

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Very interested, but a little skeptical too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well not too much info yet... it is highly anablic and mildly androgenic. Will be watching...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
eggs and liver pills! a new psarm! uh...thinking thinking...

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I`M IN AND EXPECTING A REAL SUPRISE:head:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A. I am an owner- not a company rep :D

B. Not a hype thread- more of an FYI...I like to let people know beforehand, so they can plan their purchases accordingly- and this is something I feel a LOT of people will be buying.

C. When I say Biggest Product of 2009, I mean it- this product (and all the others we are currently working on) is the real deal....
I've never used an AppNut product that didn't deliver, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for this.

Keep us updated!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
interesting you say that- one of the things we are working on ATM (but not this product) is something similar to what you just mentioned (hint- what genetic characteristic do all 3 have in common?) ;)

And, that's not this product. Ok, something tells me that our socks are going to be blown off...I have my wheels turning now, got me thinking...

JoeYoung

JoeYoung

Awards
Well its officially 2009, so lets hear it ? I can't wait to see what this stuff is all about.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never used an AppNut product that didn't deliver, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for this...
My favourite AN stack is IGF-2/RPM/Drive. :food:

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established

This is the first part of a series, discussing the launch of a product that answers the question that EVERYONE has been asking .........

[size=+2]
What's THE ONE Monster supplement of 2009 going to be?
[/size]

At Applied Nutriceuticals we put every product we launch through a series of rigorous tests. Every ingredient is tested for safety, purity, effectiveness, and real world results. If it doesn't meet all our requrements, we trash it and start over again. Well this time is no exception; in fact we took it to an entirely new level....

For over a year our chemists have been developing a completely new product, conducting exhaustive research and collaborating with many of the best minds in the industry. From concept to testing and now launch, we've compiled volumnous information and feedback. The numbers have been crunched, and the data has been analyzed...now its "GO TIME" to announce the coming of THE GREATEST SUPPLEMENTATION MASTERPIECE OF OUR TIME!

Stay tuned over the coming days and weeks as we march closer to the launch for additional information that will be rolled out in this thread. In the meantime... we welcome your questions, speculations, etc. Our highly qualified team of reps will answer the best they can, however be advised that some pieces of information may not be made available until closer to our target launch date.
We have many surprizes and bonuses in store unlike any launch the industry has ever seen...rest assured 2009 will be your year to realize new growth unlike any other!​

[size=+2]Here's the bottom line..."IF YOU CAN'T GROW ON THIS STUFF, FIND A NEW HOBBY!"™[/size]

So stay tuned and let the games begin..................

Will it contain some form of SUPER Anabolic Tribulus ?

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well there's 365 days in 2009 so I guess we can expect it sometime ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will it contain some form of SUPER Anabolic Tribulus ?
Out of respect to Applied Nutriceuticals, we should keep this thread objective and devoid of skewed allusions.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
hmm

i admit rpm is a good product but i am very skeptical because,

1. i believe if the product really is that good you still dont need this thread.

2. if it is not a pro hormone i cant see it being better then alot of the pro hormones out their that allready deliever great results like h drol m drol epistane. pplex etc.

3, prime was hyped alot like this yes some people say its a good product, however i dont gain on it like the label claims.

and i do think saying your product is going to be the best and you really mean the best of 2009

i think is very very over the top because their are so many good supplement companies out their who are working on new products and im sure could say that there products are going to be the best.

How long are we going to have to wait for this super supplments ??? at least give us an estimate month ? fed march april ?????

So i have said my bit im sorry if it sounds like im dissing this thread its just i get anoyed at threads like this. i remember when i brought epistane ..... threads just flooded in forums about it being a good product i never remember seeing much or any hype about it before hand.

Thats why products that deliever will sell not hyped up ones which dont is a big mistake.

i really hope you are telling us the truth and that this will rock the world in 2009 and will be the best new thing otherwise my faith in supplement companys and their marketing will really disapoint me.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
Out of respect to Applied Nutriceuticals, we should keep this thread objective and devoid of skewed allusions.

I have no hidden agenda, therefore that question was legit and upright.

PS: I was referring to Tribulus Alatus.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long are we going to have to wait for this super supplments ??? at least give us an estimate month ? fed march april ?????
I'm confident that many people will have fallen in love with it by valentines day

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

lol at company reps

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
ITS GONNA CHANGE THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY FOREVER!!!

:thumbsup:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont believe any advertising no matter what company does it.....but i do have to say i am interested to see what it is, the only reason i dont believe advertising is alot of bad experiences, and it doesnt always work for every one, unless its hormonal......

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
ITS GONNA CHANGE THE BODYBUILDING INDUSTRY FOREVER!!!

:thumbsup:
We've heard that one before.

This product might be good, but a product is NEVER as good as the maker claims. We'll wait and see. I hope it's something good though.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
superman created pajama's out of this product to wear

and some folks have traveled cross the world to Charlottle to Pray at appnut land because the virgin mary has appeared as a water stain at the doorway after the material was delivered

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont believe any advertising no matter what company does it.....but i do have to say i am interested to see what it is, the only reason i dont believe advertising is alot of bad experiences, and it doesnt always work for every one, unless its hormonal......
Those of us that have been around awhile know you have to take these threads with a grain of salt. I'm excited to see what the product is too as AN is a great company, but more often than not I wait for others to report results before diving in head first. I've avoided disappointment many times over the years doing this.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Those of us that have been around awhile know you have to take these threads with a grain of salt. I'm excited to see what the product is too as AN is a great company, but more often than not I wait for others to report results before diving in head first. I've avoided disappointment many times over the years doing this.
That is an excellent strategy- and a good one for not blowing your hard-earned $$$ on over-hyped crap ;)

I would be skeptical, too. But this is a truly novel compound, and by the end of the first week it is out and the reports start coming in from users, I think a lot of people who were hanging back at first will be diving in head first on this one (and several others we are planning on releasing as well)- results speak for themselves:thumbsup:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
i admit rpm is a good product but i am very skeptical because,

1. i believe if the product really is that good you still dont need this thread.

2. if it is not a pro hormone i cant see it being better then alot of the pro hormones out their that allready deliever great results like h drol m drol epistane. pplex etc.

3, prime was hyped alot like this yes some people say its a good product, however i dont gain on it like the label claims.

and i do think saying your product is going to be the best and you really mean the best of 2009

i think is very very over the top because their are so many good supplement companies out their who are working on new products and im sure could say that there products are going to be the best.

So i have said my bit im sorry if it sounds like im dissing this thread its just i get anoyed at threads like this. i remember when i brought epistane ..... threads just flooded in forums about it being a good product i never remember seeing much or any hype about it before hand.

Thats why products that deliever will sell not hyped up ones which dont is a big mistake.

i really hope you are telling us the truth and that this will rock the world in 2009 and will be the best new thing otherwise my faith in supplement companys and their marketing will really disapoint me.
Try to understand that excitement about, and promotion of a new and unique product does not BS make. Many companies, good and bad have hyped and promoted new products as a necessary facet of an overall marketing plan. In my opinion the proof will always be in the pudding, and it won't be the placebo effect working here with this product. We've been told by hundreds of people that we're underrated - the industry's best kept secret - etc. I'm proud of this but like many have said, our products haven't gotten nearly the attention they deserve because we HAVEN'T promoted them as much. This product - like ALL our products - is for real, and after the intro threads are long gone the product will have to stand on its own or suffer the ridicule; and I'm that confident it will prevail as of the best products released in recent history.

As for more info, we're holding back until one last event that is outside our control takes place; specifically a large shipment of raw materials that is sitting in customs. Once it is released, we control the rest of the processes so we can release more information on timelines, etc. We'll also be releasing more specific product information early next week.

Thanks all of you for your support and respect. My partner rms80, me, and the rest of the AN team aim to stay humble and let our products do most of the talking...but sometimes, like now, we just need to shout it out a little to let you all know something really big is coming.

:bb3:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, you can cut or bulk depending on diet and cardio. It is highly anabolic and moderately androgenic...a perfect balance that keeps it versatile.:head:
So when can we expect to hear more things along the lines of this sort of information?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Works for me, thanks!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.....I have a question: will it be available In Australia? will you ship it here or will I be forced to take my chances with the heavy handed Australian customs!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...B. Not a hype thread- more of an FYI...I like to let people know beforehand, so they can plan their purchases accordingly- and this is something I feel a LOT of people will be buying...
AN is not about hype, but we ARE extremely EXCITED about this product. So SOME hype is ALLOWED :D

I've never used an AppNut product that didn't deliver, so I am keeping my eyes peeled for this.

Keep us updated!
Yep. Don said it right:
...We've been told by hundreds of people that we're underrated - the industry's best kept secret - etc. I'm proud of this but like many have said, our products haven't gotten nearly the attention they deserve because we HAVEN'T promoted them as much. This product - like ALL our products - is for real, and after the intro threads are long gone the product will have to stand on its own or suffer the ridicule; and I'm that confident it will prevail as of the best products released in recent history...

Hey guys.....I have a question: will it be available In Australia? will you ship it here or will I be forced to take my chances with the heavy handed Australian customs!!
You can almost get ANY product anywhere, mate, if you know HOW...Just saying...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dirk,

Is one of the 3 a product I helped with and have been annoying the piss out of you to get into production?