2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Something tells me this comment is an understatement of the product's potential!

Thank you sir! As always I am looking forward to your feedback on this one.

2. WOW, all I got to say is this product has me on my toes, can not wait to see what this product is, freat marketing by AN.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by The Tanya;
    Thank you sir! As always I am looking forward to your feedback on this one.
    I'll certainly be following this thread with a lot of interest.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

4. Is it a rhodiola/acia/cordycep product? Those seem to be in the news a lot lately.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

5. cant wait
    SFW and GFH

6. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187;
    Is it a rhodiola/acia/cordycep product? Those seem to be in the news a lot lately.
    For the biggest product in 2009?
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Is it a rhodiola/acia/cordycep product? Those seem to be in the news a lot lately.
    you will never know... lalala
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

8. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    For the biggest product in 2009?
    Stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    you will never know... lalala
    If I'll never know then you guys aren't planning on making a profit off of this mystery product
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    If I'll never know then you guys aren't planning on making a profit off of this mystery product
    perhaps tex was planning on having ninjas dispatch you before the final details are revealed?

All I can say is that i honestly did not believe the results when I first saw them....
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

10. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I have actually been working on 3 separate products in my product development cave (LOL)- all 3 will have a big impact, for different reasons- but this one in particular is going to be a HYOOGE hit

ahhhh damn, don't tell me. You have somehow managed to extract the genes of Arnold, Ronnie, and Haney? Hey, count me in on 10 bottles of that stuff...
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
    •   

11. If it is better than igf2, then count me in, big time.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---

12. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    ahhhh damn, don't tell me. You have somehow managed to extract the genes of Arnold, Ronnie, and Haney? Hey, count me in on 10 bottles of that stuff...
    I'd hate to smell the raws, just saying.
    WHITE WHALE!

13. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    thats old news man! I did that when I was like 10. :bb3:

14. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    interesting you say that- one of the things we are working on ATM (but not this product) is something similar to what you just mentioned (hint- what genetic characteristic do all 3 have in common?)
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

15. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I'll certainly be following this thread with a lot of interest.
    Me too...lol.

This is going to be something that will really make AN stand out for sure!

Cheers!:cheer:
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

16. Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    If it is better than igf2, then count me in, big time.
    all of the 3 products are just as potent (or even more potent) than IGF-2....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

17. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    interesting you say that- one of the things we are working on ATM (but not this product) is something similar to what you just mentioned (hint- what genetic characteristic do all 3 have in common?)
    Myostatin neutralizer?

18. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    people will get emotional about it
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

19. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post

man he is a basket case- but skill-wise he is my favorite player of all time (as a former WR)
    TO is your favorite...WOW! Just to rag on ya....TO could never hold a fart to Jerry Rice, let alone hold his jock (the greatest player to ever play...period!)

Now back on topic...this product is going to rock the supplement industry for sure.

Cheers!

20. i bet something relating to growth hormone

this category is starting to break out

21. Bring it on baby! Looking for a cut right now. How far into 09 is it expected? Be early, Be early...

22. my ears are perked up.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

23. is it gonna be cost effective?

24. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    is it gonna be cost effective?
    good question. and first I'd like to know what ingredients it has.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

25. it will all come in due time

26. Vewwy vewwy interesting....

Why hold out on a brotha. Sounds like you guys need someone to talk too.... Just PM me with all the info, that way you guys can sleep better at night. Dont worry, I wont tell a soul. Just trying to do you guys a favor you know...

27. Subbed! Can't wait for more info.

28. let Applied Nutriceuticals do there marketing. Time will tell what it is and how effective it is.

29. im in more info please please please

Similar Forum Threads

1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 06:37 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 05:53 AM
  3. Drive Write Up Sneak Preview
    By rms80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 10:05 PM