2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

Page 9 of 19 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. This is getting old and annoying...its stupid

    I guess I see it as can they really reinvent the wheel in todays day and age and laws and regs?? IMO...no. I can't see a product coming out these days that is so far ahead of the curve it will blow your mind, and no other companies have either tried or heard of the science/chemistry involved. Will the product be good/effective??...probably and most likely...will it be revolutionary or so far ahead of its time or competition?? Can't see it.
    Last edited by biggfly; 01-03-2009 at 03:38 PM. Reason: added


  2. hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.......... .............................. you guys should release your info all at once at 6:00 pm eastern time (US)
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    This is getting old and annoying...its stupid

    I guess I see it as can they really reinvent the wheel in todays day and age and laws and regs?? IMO...no. I can't see a product coming out these days that is so far ahead of the curve it will blow your mind, and no other companies have either tried or heard of the science/chemistry involved. Will the product be good/effective??...probably and most likely...will it be revolutionary or so far ahead of its time or competition?? Can't see it.
    I couldnt agree more. Hype in the supplement industry has gone so far past ridiculous years ago, it has reached embarassing. Worse, It lends credence to the common stigma that lifters are meat heads, with little to no intelligence. and all you guys begging, pleading and bowing down is making it worse. It prob will work. It may very well be good. But if you think your gonna be gaining like a freak, or on the juice....come on.....take a few deep breaths and think bout the trillion other times you heard all these claims.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    I couldnt agree more. Hype in the supplement industry has gone so far past ridiculous years ago, it has reached embarassing. Worse, It lends credence to the common stigma that lifters are meat heads, with little to no intelligence. and all you guys begging, pleading and bowing down is making it worse. It prob will work. It may very well be good. But if you think your gonna be gaining like a freak, or on the juice....come on.....take a few deep breaths and think bout the trillion other times you heard all these claims.
    This is coming from Applied Nutriceuticals though, not MuscleTech... BIG difference.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    This is coming from Applied Nutriceuticals though, not MuscleTech... BIG difference.
    Definitely...BUT what are the chances they truly have come up with the reinvention of the wheel here in this industry...no too many rocks to overturn anymore really...legally that is and safely. I don't doubt the product will be legit and most likely effective, but this hype and hush hush is ridiculous.
    •   
       


  6. don has given the exact reason why nothing has been announced yet guys. The patience will be worth the wait... I think Dirks going out on an edge doing a video recording should say enough. They fully believe in the product, but are putting finishing touches on it. They don't want to release anything till everything is EXACT
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

  7. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    Definitely...BUT what are the chances they truly have come up with the reinvention of the wheel here in this industry...no too many rocks to overturn anymore really...legally that is and safely. I don't doubt the product will be legit and most likely effective, but this hype and hush hush is ridiculous.
    Again, I have to agree. What, they have discovered something no other company ever knew about? from an asteroid or something? Come on guys, everyone begging them looks like a bunch of kids begging for a treat. I also think it will be quality an most likely work, but anyone thinking they are gonna pack on the pounds like never before.....take a reality check, you obviously havent been in this sport very long.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    don has given the exact reason why nothing has been announced yet guys. The patience will be worth the wait... I think Dirks going out on an edge doing a video recording should say enough. They fully believe in the product, but are putting finishing touches on it. They don't want to release anything till everything is EXACT

    He also posted for you guys to go ahead and post results, etc. from each of you guys' trials, yet none of you have, only how great it is and you never felt better, and you were amazed...which is redundant throughout this thread INCLUDING basically the first posts from all of you. So if you have the green light to detail your own results, etc. then why does no one have any posted evidence of efficacy?? YOUR boss gave you the go ahead...

  9. haha i wanna see this. sub'd

  10. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    He also posted for you guys to go ahead and post results, etc. from each of you guys' trials, yet none of you have, only how great it is and you never felt better, and you were amazed...which is redundant throughout this thread INCLUDING basically the first posts from all of you. So if you have the green light to detail your own results, etc. then why does no one have any posted evidence of efficacy?? YOUR boss gave you the go ahead...
    dude can you not read


    1) he didnt give everyone the green light he said for E and myself to post our feedback. i chose to limit what happened until the tech is released

    only 2 appnuts took it the rest were folks not on the boards

    2) i posted my results weight gain and my story

    can you not read what more do you want. i told you my results

    your negativity is getting on my ****ing nerves.

    as for reinventing the wheel we already told you this compound isnt on the market

    try reading the thread instead of spouting negative **** associated with other companies

    or just dont read the thread period

    but if your hear to learn and find out then stop crying about how companies are choosing to market thier products

    if someone wants to call a leaf on a tree the next dbol who cares how much pain is this causing you at the end of the day?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  11. I read just fine...I read this annoying thread and jibberish by you and this next great product...whatever, YOU are on my nerves, and your little game of how sweet it is...i could give a [email protected]# what you think about my posts. I read the ENTIRE thread, thats why its so annoying to me. As for my thoughts, using your analogy of course genius, if I choose to have an opinion on this thread or your marketing tactic, as calling a leaf on a tree D-bol, what harm is it to you?? Ya, shoe fits on the other foot there too...this thread annoys me(and now you) and my posts annoy you...looks like a wash to me. I didn't spout one negative word about any other compnay or yours for that matter, maybe hone up on your reading skills, or as you put it, just don't read my posts. Hypocrisy, isn't it a bitch if it bites you back.

  12. Looking forward to more info. I must say Im intrigued!

    Ill pop back in later and look for the clif notes (on pg 75 )


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  13. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I read just fine...I read this annoying thread and jibberish by you and this next great product...whatever, YOU are on my nerves, and your little game of how sweet it is...i could give a [email protected]# what you think about my posts. I read the ENTIRE thread, thats why its so annoying to me. As for my thoughts, using your analogy of course genius, if I choose to have an opinion on this thread or your marketing tactic, as calling a leaf on a tree D-bol, what harm is it to you?? Ya, shoe fits on the other foot there too...this thread annoys me(and now you) and my posts annoy you...looks like a wash to me. I didn't spout one negative word about any other compnay or yours for that matter, maybe hone up on your reading skills, or as you put it, just don't read my posts. Hypocrisy, isn't it a bitch if it bites you back.

    Im sorry Ill I read was Wah wah wah, Cry cry cry.

    If the thread is annoying you, here is a cool little trick that works

    its all the new rage on the internet its called Not ****ing clicking it.

    its pretty cool, when you dont click the thread, you cant read it, and if you cant read it then you cant whine and you wont get annoyed

    win win for everyone

    here's to arguing on the internet:bb3:
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  14. Give me a
    .........B............
    B

    B..............
    B
    DOT..................
    DOT








    J/K


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  15. I read BLAH BLAH BLAH from you...you dont like my posts, its simple, scroll on by with the amazing invention called your mouse or touchpad, amazing concept huh??? See, whatever works for me, works for you, weird huh?? If you need help, let me know, I will give you a detailed explanation, oh wait, maybe in a while, but until then, it will be sweet I promise.

  16. hey im not the one who is annoyed by this thread

    however for someone so annoyed, your glued here arent ya?

    stay big brah

    mmowery i laughed at bb.c** lol
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Give me a
    .........B............
    B

    B..............
    B
    DOT..................
    DOT








    J/K
    Gotta admit, that one went over my head??

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    hey im not the one who is annoyed by this thread

    however for someone so annoyed, your glued here arent ya?

    stay big brah

    mmowery i laughed at bb.c** lol
    You're sure glued to my posts that are getting on your fu#%ing nerves as well, gosh, everything seems to be a wash here...

  19. * sigh Its our thread, But I just cant try to explain this to you, so.................

    ok you win the e-argument

    better now?
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  20. So what is the bb.c**?? Little help please...

  21. its a novel phytoandrogen compound...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Outside Backer View Post
    * sigh

    ok you win the e-argument

    better now?

    I wasnt trying to win, just like everyone, waiting on info before blowing cash elsewhere. Never slammed your company, which would be LUDACRIOUS, nor you, nor product, in fact said it would most likely be great and effective. Just was personally annoyed with the drawn out thread waiting for this product, w/out a single bit of data. If I wasnt interested, wouldn't be annoyed or waiting...so it actually wasn't neg or slamming, actually the contrary since I was willing to sub in on it and wait...came across wrong, probably, my bad for that.

  23. I dont get it, I thought forums were for discussion and healthy arguement? But the very second any rep for any company claims anything regarding a new/ existing supplement, and you DONT agree or jump up and down you are negative? or a hater?
    People take things to personal. I mean, Backer you say you were gaining on this thing while not even training? I mean come on man. but me thinking that is ridiculous or misleading isnt a personal attack on you as a person, more likely a loyalty to your company which is admirable.
    I dont believe in abuse over the net. I think If someone isn't there in front of you and you aint got the nut sack to say....dont say it over. Not a reference to anyone there, just saying man, you gotta accept the fact that outrageous claims will be met with disbelief that is in equal proportion to those same claims.
    Im sure your a cool guy man, and a big dude. but NO ONE gains sitting on a couch....not muscle anyway.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Again, I have to agree. What, they have discovered something no other company ever knew about? from an asteroid or something? Come on guys, everyone begging them looks like a bunch of kids begging for a treat. I also think it will be quality an most likely work, but anyone thinking they are gonna pack on the pounds like never before.....take a reality check, you obviously havent been in this sport very long.
    like I said- I understand the skepticism- results of alpha testing will be coming along with the tech write-up next week- and when you see the tech write-up, you will understand why we are so excited. it is a COMPLETELY novel product, and yes, no other company knows about it. period.

    if they did, it would be on the market right now


    Plus, I have already used the product- and that is why I am going to do the video log- I don't expect everyone to believe us- but I (and everyone else who tested it) have seen it with my own eyes- and you guys can too- just tune in to the log.....


    btw, the arguing is friggin' hilarious- it reminds me of a lot of the guys I used to play football with
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  25. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I wasnt trying to win, just like everyone, waiting on info before blowing cash elsewhere. Never slammed your company, which would be LUDACRIOUS, nor you, nor product, in fact said it would most likely be great and effective. Just was personally annoyed with the drawn out thread waiting for this product, w/out a single bit of data. If I wasnt interested, wouldn't be annoyed or waiting...so it actually wasn't neg or slamming, actually the contrary since I was willing to sub in on it and wait...came across wrong, probably, my bad for that.
    Well its ok to be excited and I am glad your interested. This will not be a letdown. You have to understand there is a process involved here. We don't release information in a sloppy format type of way. Please just be patient. You may be annoyed, but complaining only makes matters worse...the information will be coming shortly...middle of next week. Just stay tuned....until then speculate all you want, but lets not continue anymore drama...fair enough?

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 06:02 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
  4. Who Is The Biggest Supplement Whore Here?
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:53 PM
Log in
Log in