2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)

Page 9 of 16 First ... 7891011 ... Last

1. Lol, I believe you man, look more beefed out for sure. BTW that finger would have ****ing KILLED man. I was trying to eat when I first seen that pic...not cool

2. you shoulda felt it lmfao

howeve percosets are a godsend
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Well, I would LOVE to be proved wrong thats for sure!
    But then IF it does end up being a magnificent supp, then It prob wont be allowed over here anyway! Damn soft ass Aussie customs! Grrrr
    Customs can be funny. AT least they are in Australia, Canada, and New Zealand. But hey, them's the kicks of life. If you want something badly enough you find a way around everything else to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    Thank you DW...be rest assured...this product will not be a BS marketing hype letdown either.

On that tip...the credibility of AN is top notch and the people running the show behind the scenes are great all around tell it like it is people which is why I am proud to be associated with AN. Oh...it also helps because the products work extremely well.

Cheers!
    ^^^ x 2. There are NOT that many companies who I would be proud and confident to stand behind as both people and products!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Hey An reps, No offense intended but are any of the testers raving bout these results NOT working for the company that make it......
    As mentioned, only 2 of the testers are affiliated with AN.

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I can attest to the efficacy of Applied Nutriceuticals' products. Except for Osteo-Sport, I have used them all. They work! No question! I personally do not need to see any videos, as I trust the product currently under discussion will follow the AN tradition. I am only interested in the product details - ingredients and MoA.
    And there are a few of us out there who have used EVERYthing (yes, before we were reps; and anything after that (i.e. new products) we were (and still ARE) OBjective with), and don't say any different now to back then!

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    c'mon man you mean there isn't a supp that someone can just take, sit on their ass, and turn into pro bodybuilder?

j/k- but seriously, look at my background (education and athletic) and the principles that we espouse as a company. I am NEVER going to tell someone that they can take something, not train, and make miraculous gains- to me that is an integrity issue, and is irresponsible. I have even included an entire ancillary supplementation, nutrition, and training regimen along with the technical write-up. If you follow my recommendations, you will get awesome results from this product. If you take it and sit on your ass, you won't. It doesn't get more black or white than that
    Yeah, I don't need to say anything else.

Guys, save the dramas etc. for something else!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. damn..no more bashing each other guys??? now the only content on this thread is goin to be plain ol bitchin about "when will the supp. come out", or "when are we gonna find out more info?". wheres the entertainment gonna be

5. I'm bored off my ass now!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by biggfly View Post
    I'm bored off my ass now!!!
    Find a temporary hobby....lol.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

7. Yeah anything with the slightest chance of been effective is banned here in Australia.

Unless your quick to import... and its not too obvious.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zane85 View Post
    Yeah anything with the slightest chance of been effective is banned here in Australia.

Unless your quick to import... and its not too obvious.
    You might be surprised, bud. Australia plays by the WADA rules (and then some), so we'll see...

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

9. i just ate tacos

10. mmm that sounds goooddd. im about to go get uncle julios or pappasitas..wanna take a poll on where i should go. lmao jk

11. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You might be surprised, bud. Australia plays by the WADA rules (and then some), so we'll see...
    Would you mind explaining that comment? I am very unknowledgable bout customs etc? who is the WADA?
    Also, when "it" comes out, should i order immediately and try get it through before it gets on their radar?

12. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Would you mind explaining that comment? I am very unknowledgable bout customs etc? who is the WADA?
    Also, when "it" comes out, should i order immediately and try get it through before it gets on their radar?
    I never said you were unknowledgeable (although it never hurts to ask and learn what you can and can't get, etc.).

WADA is the World Anti-Doping Association. Anything on their "prohibited substances" list will most likely supposedly NOT be allowed through Customs. (Of course, there may also be other substances, such as pharmaceutical drugs/products that may be "illegal" as well).

Regardless of WHEN (although, ordering it when it comes out will reduce the risk of having to WAIT for it) you order it, if Asutralian Customs is as anal as you infer, then they will open it and look anyways. Any Customs official who is worth their salt would know by looking at an ingredient profile whether or not the product should be 'allowed' through (but most don't). And if they are anything like over here, then anything labelled as "Supplements" under the 'Product Description' on the label gets scrutinized EXTRA carefully.

13. so what is the "sneak preview"

14. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I never said you were unknowledgeable (although it never hurts to ask and learn what you can and can't get, etc.).

WADA is the World Anti-Doping Association. Anything on their "prohibited substances" list will most likely supposedly NOT be allowed through Customs. (Of course, there may also be other substances, such as pharmaceutical drugs/products that may be "illegal" as well).

Regardless of WHEN (although, ordering it when it comes out will reduce the risk of having to WAIT for it) you order it, if Asutralian Customs is as anal as you infer, then they will open it and look anyways. Any Customs official who is worth their salt would know by looking at an ingredient profile whether or not the product should be 'allowed' through (but most don't). And if they are anything like over here, then anything labelled as "Supplements" under the 'Product Description' on the label gets scrutinized EXTRA carefully.
    Damn it, we are screwed(fellow Aussies and kiwis) I guess my only hope is that its NOT hormonal. then our already slim chances are non existant :-(

15. Sorry, i meant to say if its NOT hormonal we may have a chance. but hormonal.....forget it

16. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Damn it, we are screwed(fellow Aussies and kiwis) I guess my only hope is that its NOT hormonal. then our already slim chances are non existant :-(
    Let's just say that if I wanted it, I'd be able to get it

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Let's just say that if I wanted it, I'd be able to get it
    Lol, well would you help me out?? Happy to PM or e mail if you dont wanna post. Also you know what it is cause you work for AN dont you, so you may have an idea if we re gonna struggle to get it.....

18. backer, those pics are pretty shocking..

Damn.. I'm excited.

19. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    take a reality check, you obviously havent been in this sport very long.
    what sport are you talking about?

20. more info
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

21. very funny. I missed quite alot while I was out
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

22. I somehow missed this. Based on my past experiences with AN products (especially RPM, Drive, and IGF-2), I am expecting this to be exceptional
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. I am subbed. Hope it is worth the wait!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I somehow missed this. Based on my past experiences with AN products (especially RPM, Drive, and IGF-2), I am expecting this to be exceptional
    Don't you worry, Rodja. It WILL be!

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Lol, well would you help me out?? Happy to PM or e mail if you dont wanna post. Also you know what it is cause you work for AN dont you, so you may have an idea if we re gonna struggle to get it.....
    Yes, I know what it is.

I'm also going to say that I'm NOT the Australian distributor of AN products (I deal with NZ, but can refer you). But, as I said before, since it's probably not likely to be sold IN Australia or NZ, so you're best off getting it DIRECTLY from AN HQ.

25. Will the product contain sugar ?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    are we lookin at caps? powder?
    hair gel? toothpaste?

Ok so more of my results i gained

14lbs
    around 1/4 inch on waist
    7/8 inch on chest
    3/8 on bis
    between 1/8-1/4 on forearms
    3/4 on shoulders
    and tendonitis from pushing myself with the strength gains, which is why i stopped the cycle. I thought it was a sprain at first, but its not. so no lifting for me now for a while. suckage. I pushed myself hard because it felt so good, and obviously pushed too hard

27. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    hair gel? toothpaste?

Ok so more of my results i gained

14lbs
    around 1/4 inch on waist
    7/8 inch on chest
    3/8 on bis
    between 1/8-1/4 on forearms
    3/4 on shoulders
    and tendonitis from pushing myself with the strength gains, which is why i stopped the cycle. I thought it was a sprain at first, but its not. so no lifting for me now for a while. suckage. I pushed myself hard because it felt so good, and obviously pushed too hard

Wow!! now lets talk strength gains...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

28. my lifting style isn't well suited to showing it, as i mostly use dumbbells and dont particularly lift for strenght gains. but I was up a good 10% on weights on pretty much everything, basically broke my all time prs on everything except squats (and I hadnt done legs at all for almost a month prior to starting this)

probably the exercise I noticed it the most on were lateral + front raises oddly enough. those 2 are ones I hadn't seen any weight progress on in a long time.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Will the product contain sugar ?

sugar and spice and everything nice

30. I Have Faith
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 444
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-02-2009, 04:53 AM
  3. Drive Write Up Sneak Preview
    By rms80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 09:05 PM