***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02***

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. ill throw in for 10 ^^

2. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha...if my job were only that easy

I suspect the final # will be around 24. Any other guesses? We can start a pool?
    I'm guessing 18
    •   

3. 17!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

4. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Sex: yes please jk Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience: I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I would need a shirt from MST though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Max-ot program 6-7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat like a cow every 2 hours I am eating protein carbs fats etc. I get close from 2000-5000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    I do not do drugs.
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    I have tried just about every product on the market.
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    tight extreme
    New log for the 08 year

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

incarnate log
    Current / Progress Photos: I will take a picture this week. I have been moving and have been bussy.
    I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.
    That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)
    Twitter SmetonFitness

7. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)
    Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.

8. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.
    That's why I quit jobs I don't have a passion for after I make so much money from them because I'd rather body build and if I'm unhappy at the job.

Let me re-phase that I'd rather have time to bodybuild. working in a very physical labor job wears you down, take me money for food, and is way too much cardio, working five hours pper day and a moderate pace of cardio, sometimes intense, and sometimes low, overall moderate.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 09-02-2008 at 02:41 AM.
    Twitter SmetonFitness

9. I was about ready to quit working at randalls and become a waiter somewhere but they made me manager so i dont hate it anymore lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    I was about ready to quit working at randalls and become a waiter somewhere but they made me manager so i dont hate it anymore lol
    nice. good to hear.

Drumma is a good choice
    Twitter SmetonFitness

11. Djbombsquad is a good choice
    Twitter SmetonFitness

12. make up your mind! lol j\k

13. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    make up your mind! lol j\k
    I did. =)
    Twitter SmetonFitness

14. ya i s'pose there will be a couple chosen. i second both of smetons choices ^^

best of luck to all

15. Age: 21 years old
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 170
    Body Type: Very lean muscular athletic build
    Training Experience: I have been train for twelve years for baseball. I am extrmely dedicated to what I do.
    Current Training Schedule: Monday-Friday a little it of each body part(high reps and I mean high reps).
    Cardio Schedule: Sat and Sun. I run about a total of 8 miles with plenty of sprints.
    Current Sports Played: MMA and college baseball
    Current Supplements: Anabolic edge, oryx goat whey, beta-alanine 2000, endoamp.
    Prescription/Non-prescription/Recreational Drugs-take none
    Are You currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No

Current Diet and Macros: I have a very clean diet that consists of organic and natural foods. Try to eat 1 gram of protein per lb. o body weight. After and before workouts I eat plenty of fruits to maintain good sugar levels.
    Current Water Intake: about 1.5 -2 gallons of water a day
    Why should you be selected as a tester?: Since I amnon bias when it comes to supplements, your company will receive an honest response from me. I love using cordyceps for sprinting, it would be an interesting combo of creatine and cordyceps, plus I honestly can say I have benefited from rhiodola rosea which is another ingredient in this product. I am a big believer in safe supplementation which I see MST always promotes. Sincerely looking forward to test this product.

16. Bump for more applications.

17. This ends tonight at midnight everyone. You have just about 13 hours left. let's see them coming!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

18. I'll try to drop an application. This one is truly worth logging!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

19. Required Information for application entry:

• Sex - M or F
    Male

• Height
    5' 8"

• Weight

• Body type
    Endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed)
    3 Years lifting, 1 year bulking & 2 years cutting

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
    1- Shoulders, Chest, Tris
    2- Lats, Back, Bis
    3- Legs

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
    Twice a week + BJJ

• Current Sport Played
    Brazilian Jujitsu

• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
    MVP
    Fish Oil

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
    No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
    Trying to clean bulk at 35/45/20

• Current Daily Water Intake
    1-2 Gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
    I have done a log for you guys for Cordygen VO2. Link is in my sig. The only other log was for hypertrop-x and it's also in my sig.

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
    I provide honest and accurate feedback. I always provide numbers so people can see improvements or stagnations in my lifting routines. I will also provide a graph and before/after pictures.

20. This is exciting. I am looking forward to seeing ths new cre 02. I have tried just about every creatine out on the market but this combo looks different.

21. I agree. Im very excited to see what this can do. Whether its me or others logging it...hopefully me tho

22. I am not to picky as I have so much stuff in my drawers that I am not hurting. I would only help by logging this. I never log stuff I buy but for something where I get a 30 days I would of course help out.

23. 31yrs old
    6'4"
    200-205
    Male

Athletic

Training Exp: Lifting, Training Since 1997, Div. I Basketball Player (Seton Hall)3 sport athlete in HS, probably could of went DI in any of the 3(hoops, football, baseball). Ligting hard for last 2 1/2 years to keep the cut...trying to put on like 10lbs. ...wanna reach 225 eventually, only if i can keep my 4.7 40 speed with the extra weight and tryout for Arena Football League as wide-out.

Training Sch: Lift 5 days a week, cardio every other, eliptical (5 miles), cycling(10-12miles) through the cement jungle, kick boxing, yoga.

Current Sport: Tryouts for Arena Football in NYC

Current Supps: Multi-V, Fish-Oil, Flaxseed, Protein Shakes, Speed Stackers, Protein Shakes, Water, Meat, and lots of Vagina!!!

Meds: NONE
    Med Cond: NONE

Diet: Muscle Milk Day and Night, 8 eggwhite omhlet w/mushrooms onions, spinach, chicken. Tuna fish, PBJ's, Koshi Cereal, Salads, Almonds, Protein Bars, Chicken, Salmon, Wheat Pastas, Water, Water, Water, Seltzer water(cranberry), Multi-V's....Fresh Fruit, Vegi's,

24. on snap another app. How many is that now? anybody know?

25. DUPLICATE: LEFT OUT WATER INTAKE & WHY I SHOULD BE PICKED. Thx

31yrs old
    6'4"
    200-205
    Male

Athletic

Training Exp: Lifting, Training Since 1997, Div. I Basketball Player (Seton Hall)3 sport athlete in HS, probably could of went DI in any of the 3(hoops, football, baseball). Ligting hard for last 2 1/2 years to keep the cut...trying to put on like 10lbs. ...wanna reach 225 eventually, only if i can keep my 4.7 40 speed with the extra weight and tryout for Arena Football League as wide-out.

Training Sch: Lift 5 days a week, cardio every other, eliptical (5 miles), cycling(10-12miles) through the cement jungle, kick boxing, yoga.

Current Sport: Tryouts for Arena Football in NYC

Current Supps: Multi-V, Fish-Oil, Flaxseed, Protein Shakes, Speed Stackers, Protein Shakes, Water, Meat, and lots of Vagina!!!

Meds: NONE
    Med Cond: NONE

Water Intake: 2 gallons (Camel)

Diet: Muscle Milk Day and Night, 8 eggwhite omhlet w/mushrooms onions, spinach, chicken. Tuna fish, PBJ's, Koshi Cereal, Salads, Almonds, Protein Bars, Chicken, Salmon, Wheat Pastas, Water, Water, Water, Seltzer water(cranberry), Multi-V's....Fresh Fruit, Vegi's,

I think I could provide some honest and accurate feedback. Need to find a nice product to endorse in case i make it into the Arena..Holla. Seriously, I would be honored to test your product, Im bias, fthis would be my first test and think it could be very helpfull to myself and MST. Thank you look forward to reppin!!

26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    on snap another app. How many is that now? anybody know?
    4, I think?? I have a DUP cause i left out two questions.

Ol Dirt Dog,

27. no we have more than 4 apps. I think around 11 or so now?
  28. Sweet Combo

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    This is exciting. I am looking forward to seeing ths new cre 02. I have tried just about every creatine out on the market but this combo looks different.
    Yeah this looks like an ill combo!!! Cant wait to hear sum feedback...very unique product..

29. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    no we have more than 4 apps. I think around 11 or so now?
    Oh word!? Uh ****, i just counted off pg 2, my bust!! Anyway, MST IN THE HIZZOUSE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Electronic BF Tester at Gym got me at 28%!!
    By RobInKuwait in forum Pics
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-26-2011, 08:19 PM
  2. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 02:10 AM
  3. ***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02*** - Link
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 01:12 PM
  4. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 02:53 PM