***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02***

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established

Come one and Come All, Tester's needed for the brand new Ground Breaking Creatine Supplement - Cre-02 - by Millennium Sport Technologies!! Below you will find the application as well as the requirements for testers. Please make sure to post your applications here in this thread, no PM's or links to applications somewhere else. BE AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE FOR BETTER CHANCES OF WINNING. Thank you for your interest, and I can't wait to browse through the applications!! We will be selecting at least 6 testers so make sure to get your applications in soon!!

Tester Requirements:
Please be as specific as possible on your testing information:
• Must be 18 or older
• Must have weight lifting & endurance sport experience and actively doing some aerobic activity.
• Must be able to start logs immediately upon receiving the product and update them at least 5 days per week. Must be willing to adhere to MST's dosing suggestions.
• Can not be allergic to any of the ingredients.
• Must detail your workout routine and any sport or endurance activity you partake in on a regular basis. (Power lifting, bodybuilding, track and field, martial arts, baseball, football, climbing, cycling, running, biking etc.)
• Willing and able to post before/after pictures and measurements.

Required Information for application entry:
• Height
• Weight
• Body type
• Training Experience (please be detailed)
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
• Current Sport Played
• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
• Current Daily Water Intake
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)

***Please note, you will have to drop your current creatine during testing so that you can give best possible feedback during your log***

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Everyone please note that Thursday (September 4th) night at 11:59pm this thread closes and the winners will be chosen by the applications in by then. Thanks and good luck!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sex: yes please jk Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience: I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I would need a shirt from MST though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Max-ot program 6-7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat like a cow every 2 hours I am eating protein carbs fats etc. I get close from 2000-5000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
I do not do drugs.
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
I have tried just about every product on the market.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
tight extreme
New log for the 08 year

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

incarnate log
Current / Progress Photos: I will take a picture this week. I have been moving and have been bussy.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks great. I just have tons of creatine right now, so I'll live vicariously through those whose cupboards are a little less stuffed with it.

Good luck all, and this is a great opportunity foks!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great, great opportunity. Awesome blend.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, looks awesome CT! :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the solid words everyone...I really appreciate it :)

Let's get those apps in fellas (or ladies)...Thursday night is coming fast!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
METROBA
• Age - 23
• Sex - Male
• Height - 5' 11''
• Weight - 167
• Body type - low bf/muscular build
• Training Experience - since I was 15 on and off. Seriously for last 2.5-3 years.
• Current Training Schedule - 2 on/1off/2 on/2 off
Example:
Monday - Chest/bis/abs
Tuesday - Back/tris/obliques
Wednesday - off or
Thursday - Shoulders/abs
Friday - Legs/arms/obliques
Saturday - off
Sunday - off
This is just an example. My training changes frequently.
• Cardio Schedule - surfing on Saturdays. High intensity low rest on sets. Sometimes do 20-30 mins cardio after weights. most of the time not tho because Im bulking.
• Current Sport Played - Bodybuilder!!!! :smite:
• Current Supplements - Hemodraulix, White Flood, Kreaceps, Relora, Yellow Gold, Acidophilus and Poseidon
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
• Current Diet & Macros - Protein 1-1.5g per pound bodyweight/around 150-250g carbs at moment/fat very low on meals (most fats from oils)/low sodium/gluten free
• Current Daily Water Intake - around 1.5 gallons
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews -
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/97362-metroba-s-kitchen.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91928-metroba-does-epi.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/76280-metrobas-first-sponsered.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/75393-metroba-s-non.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67758-another-epi-log.html
• Why should you be selected as a tester? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to try this. Im using Millenium Kreaceps right now and it is worked great so far - A new creatine sounds awesome! I would update everyday. Post before/after pics. Give my honest opinion on the supplement and be very detailed with my reviews.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Metroba would be a good pick, always consistent with his logs. :)
Can us overseas people apply?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^hehe thanks bro :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Metroba would be a good pick, always consistent with his logs. :)
Can us overseas people apply?

With the last batch of logs we kicked out, people oversea's had to pay for shipping if they were selected. If that's alright with you, then get your app up...I will consult with Matt if that's what we're doing again!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
After consulting with the brains of the operation :lol:, I was right in that Canada will be just like the US in applying...but overseas will require you to pay the shipping on the product. If you're alright with that option, I am looking forward to your application :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put it up Craig!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
• Male
• 6' 3''
• 220 lb
• Endomorph

• I started lifting around December of last year, and just got really seriously into it in the last 5 months. I am now basically addicted to lifting.

DAY 1-Shoulders/Traps/Abs
DAY 2-Back/Triceps
DAY 3-Off
DAY 4-Legs
DAY 5-Chest/Biceps
Day 6-Off

I do cardio for 15-25 minutes after everyone of my workouts, and sometimes on off days.

Purple Wraath
Uni-Liver
Max Multivitamin
Creatine Mono
Waximaize
ON Whey Protien
ON Casien Protien
ON Fish Oil
AST CLA
CoEnzyme Q10
ON ZMA

None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed) None

BASIC MEAL PLAN

Meal 1-Whole Wheat Bagel
One Large Fruit
25g protien shake

Meal 2- One Piece of Peanut Butter Toast
String Cheese

Meal 3-MEATY SALAD!
Two Turkey Burgers
Lots of Romain Lettuce and Spinach
Two slices of turkey bacon
Lite Ranch

Meal 4- Chicken Breast
Broccoli

Meal 5- Cottage Cheese or Casien Protien shake.

I always have a gallon of water in hand or close by, I drink as much water as I possibly can through out my days. Probably over 1.5 gallons.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102359-jonnyjames-purple-wraath.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102217-jonnyjames-animal-pump.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102880-feeling-high-core.html

First off I will keep an honest and detailed log. I will update my log daily, and give regular updates on weight and BF% as well. Also, this would be my first sponsored log, and I will not dissapoint. I love and respect AM, their companies, and their board sponsors, and will give only my best effort to provide the most comprehensive log I possibly can.

I would also love to try this product because I am sick of regular Creatine Mono which has given me little results and lots of bloating. I want to find something that I will actually respond to.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
Age 18

• Sex - Male

• Height - 6'2''

• Weight - 184

• Body type - meso/endo

I have been lifting and into nutrition for some over 3 years now and have been really paying attention to my personal fitness for the last 4-5 months. My knowledge extends to each side of the scale from cutting to bulking to dieting to training. I'm always open to lend a helping hand as well as new information. I'm not a guy to just jump to a conclusion. Believe 1/2 of what you hear and 3/4 of what you see. :-D
In my lifting experiences I have done months of cutting and months of bulking. I know what exercises and what foods affect you and how they affect you. I have put together my own dieting plans and have noticed great results from such. In these experiences I have come to learn a lot about different ways to train and have learned how to do each correctly (usually after doing them wrong).
Although I do like to set my own WO routines I have experimented with several widely used ones as well including (but not limited to): The Billstar 5x5, German Volume Training, HIIT, and 20 Rep Squat.

Week 1-3: 6-8 reps 4 sets- Muscle Mass
Week 4-6: 12-15 reps 3-4 sets - Definition
Week 7-9: 1-3 reps 5 sets - Power
Week 10-12: 8-10 reps
-Day 1: Chest, back
-Day 2: Triceps, shoulders, abs
-Day 3: Biceps, traps, cardio
-Day 4: Legs, abs
-Day 5: Off

-Currently run once a week and play racketball twice a week. Longboard once or twice a week

• Current Sport Played
-Currently none :-(
-HypertropX
*will be a couple others depending how things play out
**have taken Neovar and have a partial bottle of the recomped sitting on my desk...will not take during log if chosen

-none

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
-negative power ranger

Caloric intake: carbs/protein/fat
Bulking: 2500-3000 @ 50/40/10

1 - 2 gallons daily

CL cut log
AN log

-I react strongly to most creatines and can identify how its affecting me. I have also used MST products before; ZMK, Cordygen5, and Ragnarok and loved them. Got a great night sleep from the ZMK and the endurance boost in my WO's was incredible from the Cordygen5.
I'm interested to see how this compares to the Cordygen5 and would be able to give an honest unbiased truth of my experiences.
I would gladly post thoughts/affects daily after each workout and if you'd like i could even post pictures.
Would also be able to compare this to Neovar and Neovar recomped as well as a Kre-Alkalyn powder i got from GNC.

-Dboyzl

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
After consulting with the brains of the operation :lol:, I was right in that Canada will be just like the US in applying...but overseas will require you to pay the shipping on the product. If you're alright with that option, I am looking forward to your application :)
well then I might have to make your job just a little harder and apply :p Best of luck to all and to you Metroba my friend :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 187cm
Weight:200lbs (8.7% bodyfat)
Body type: Endomorphy 2.2 Mesomorphy 5.7 Ectomorphy 2.7
Body Mass Index (BMI) 24.1
Waist/Hip Ratio (WHR) 0.82
Sum of 6 skinfolds 58.0
(Excl. Biceps & Iliac Crest) 8.7 %fat (Yuhasz)
Sum of 8 skinfolds 74.1 mm

Training Experience: Trained for the last 6 years seriously. Have been training since I was 18, but really I dont count those years as they were mainly doing 'mirror' muscles. Since I sarted my degree is where I have become much more serious, educated and religious in all areas of my training. From diet, to lifestyle to supplements and rest. I have learned this the hard way.. through mistakes, and through text books, and through testing on myself. The last 6 years have been incredible, where I have gone from around 140lbs to around 200lbs, while only increasing bodyfat by 1.7%.

Currently have completed my Diploma in Exercise Science and recently finished my Degree in Health Science, Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHsC)

Current Training Schedule / Protocol:
Monday:Legs, Calves and Abs
Tuesday:chest and Back
Wednesday: Rest
Thursday: Shoulders, Biceps Triceps
Friday:Legs, Calves and Abs

Cardio Schedule/Protocol:
Since I am naturally a ectomorph and really struggle to put on mass easily I have tended to keep away from vigorous forms of cardio while still keeping a lean 8.7% body fat. In 3 months time it will be nearer to summer and cardio will increase at that point.

Current Sport Played:rugby (social)
Current Supplements:
Neovar Recomped
IGF2
Activate Xtreme
Orange Triad
RPN Gut Health

Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
none

Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions?No

Current Diet & Macros: 40/40/20, where I look to mainly get my carbohydrate sources from low-GI sources. Protein comes mainly from foods as I dont like to use shakes only as a source of protein, diet includes lots of chicken, tuna and red meat. Fats are generally observed by not to strictly monitored.

Current Daily Water Intake:
3-4 Liters per day.
Links to Past Logs & Reviews:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91952-epic-pulse-cycle.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/89176-craigmatthew-s-hemodraulix.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99293-craigmatthew-s-epic.html

Why should you be selected as a tester?
I feel I know my body well, I can feel a difference somethings makes even if subtle. I have trained seriously for 6 years now hitting all the muscles in my body, concentrating on size, symmetry and definition and certainly take my training seriously while at the same time enjoying every minute of it.

I keep good logs, I am consistently it keeping daily updates, I keep details and always answer questions regarding supplement, diet and lifestyle. Always willing to lend a hand to someone asking for help on these boards. I feel I have become a trusted member of this community and appreciate the knowledge I have gained here as much as I have shared.

I would also like to try a new creatine as to see if it does indeed help gain strength, size etc. I have tried many creatines, some good, some bad, and I feel I have tried enough know to know whether I can recommend something or not. I will be honest in my review, but fair. I am also willing to pay for postage being overseas.

Creatines I have tried:
Green Magnitued
Green Bulge
Neovar
Neovar Recomped
Crea Bolic 4
Bulk creatine Monohydrate
Bulk Cee

Thanks and wish everyone all the best :)

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
I'm a fan of and believer in creatine. Might end up applying as a tester, but if not, then good luck to those who do!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
• Male
• 6’ 2”
• Endomorph
• I have been lifting weights awhile but in the last two years have gotten very serious do to trying to race in off-road triathlons.
• Current Training Schedule / Protocol: Sunday-Shoulders, Monday-Back/hams, Wednesday-Chest, Thursday Quads, Friday-Arms and abs.
• Cardio Schedule/Protocol: Monday and Friday 3-5mile run. Tuesdays and Saturday Mountain Biking. Wednesday is Plyo and sprints. Sunday is swimming 1000-1500meters.
• Current Sport Played: Xterra Triathlons, Flag football(haha)
• Current Supplements JP8, MST MVP/ZMK, REDuction, NOxident, Reset AD, Gut health, Cissus, oils etc,
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs: None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? NO
• Current Diet & Macros : 40/40/20 with a carb reload on Saturday after a long mountain bike. Mostly organic and natural foods with very little processed foods.
• Water intake: 256oz
• Why should you be selected as a tester?
I have never been a great responder to creatine and have tried just about everything available. It often gives me bloat and stomach discomfort. I would love to see how much a difference cre-o2 makes. I’m looking to get any edge I can and want to have better finishes next year.

Thanks for consideration,
Evan

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Killer Apps so far everyone! Really excited for all the testers that get chosen!!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Take advantage of this MST makes amazing products. My addiction to ZMK is proof of that.

Good luck to every one, logs are sure to be great!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Let's get some more of these rollin' in fellas....it's already monday night...only a few days left!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice formula on this one...i will try it out sometime soon hopefully

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cordeen

• Age -36
• Sex - Male
• Height - 5' 11''
• Weight - 186
• Body type - Endo
• Training Experience - ~10 years. I've tried a lot of routines such as EDT, HST, 5x5, and typical splits. Because i play many other sports all my leisure time is not used up with weight training.
• Current Training Schedule - Upper/Lower body 2 on, 2 off. I am planning for some road races so my leg day has been cut back in regards of training intensity and amount of weight.
• Cardio Schedule – 5-10kms 3 times per week
• Current Sport Played – Basketball, Volleyball, Running
• Current Supplements – DTH, Whey, BCAAs
• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs- None
• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
• Current Diet & Macros – Maintenance caloric intake. 5-6 small meals per day with balanced portions. Getting about 1gm protein/ lbs of bodyweight. Increased calories after training though, maybe ~400 calories.
• Current Daily Water Intake – 2 litres
• Links to Past Logs & Reviews –
Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

• Why should you be selected as a tester? Because I’ve never really reeped "all" the benefits from creatine like others have. Plus this being an "All in One" sort of creatine I feel I could really monitor the increased endurance and cardio considering I am training for upcoming road races and a new season of volleyball and basketball. I want my quest to end and have a creatine to stick with.
I WILL be truthful in my log.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
6 lucky people!! Ok that's enough people.... :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
17! :duel:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sex: yes please jk Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience: I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I would need a shirt from MST though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Max-ot program 6-7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat like a cow every 2 hours I am eating protein carbs fats etc. I get close from 2000-5000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
I do not do drugs.
Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
I have tried just about every product on the market.
Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
tight extreme
New log for the 08 year

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

incarnate log
Current / Progress Photos: I will take a picture this week. I have been moving and have been bussy.
I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.

I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.
That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)
Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.
That's why I quit jobs I don't have a passion for after I make so much money from them because I'd rather body build and if I'm unhappy at the job.

Let me re-phase that I'd rather have time to bodybuild. working in a very physical labor job wears you down, take me money for food, and is way too much cardio, working five hours pper day and a moderate pace of cardio, sometimes intense, and sometimes low, overall moderate.

Last edited:
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
I was about ready to quit working at randalls and become a waiter somewhere but they made me manager so i dont hate it anymore lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
ya i s'pose there will be a couple chosen. i second both of smetons choices ^^

best of luck to all

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male
Height: 5'9''
Weight: 170
Body Type: Very lean muscular athletic build
Training Experience: I have been train for twelve years for baseball. I am extrmely dedicated to what I do.
Current Training Schedule: Monday-Friday a little it of each body part(high reps and I mean high reps).
Cardio Schedule: Sat and Sun. I run about a total of 8 miles with plenty of sprints.
Current Sports Played: MMA and college baseball
Current Supplements: Anabolic edge, oryx goat whey, beta-alanine 2000, endoamp.
Prescription/Non-prescription/Recreational Drugs-take none
Are You currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No

Current Diet and Macros: I have a very clean diet that consists of organic and natural foods. Try to eat 1 gram of protein per lb. o body weight. After and before workouts I eat plenty of fruits to maintain good sugar levels.
Current Water Intake: about 1.5 -2 gallons of water a day
Why should you be selected as a tester?: Since I amnon bias when it comes to supplements, your company will receive an honest response from me. I love using cordyceps for sprinting, it would be an interesting combo of creatine and cordyceps, plus I honestly can say I have benefited from rhiodola rosea which is another ingredient in this product. I am a big believer in safe supplementation which I see MST always promotes. Sincerely looking forward to test this product.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This ends tonight at midnight everyone. You have just about 13 hours left. let's see them coming!!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll try to drop an application. This one is truly worth logging! :food: :)

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established

• Sex - M or F
Male

• Height
5' 8"

• Weight

• Body type
Endo

3 Years lifting, 1 year bulking & 2 years cutting

1- Shoulders, Chest, Tris
2- Lats, Back, Bis
3- Legs

Twice a week + BJJ

• Current Sport Played
Brazilian Jujitsu

MVP
Fish Oil

None

No

Trying to clean bulk at 35/45/20

1-2 Gallons

I have done a log for you guys for Cordygen VO2. Link is in my sig. The only other log was for hypertrop-x and it's also in my sig.

I provide honest and accurate feedback. I always provide numbers so people can see improvements or stagnations in my lifting routines. I will also provide a graph and before/after pictures.