***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02***

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Let's get some more of these rollin' in fellas....it's already monday night...only a few days left!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Nice formula on this one...i will try it out sometime soon hopefully
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   

3. Cordeen

• Age -36
    • Sex - Male
    • Height - 5' 11''
    • Weight - 186
    • Body type - Endo
    • Training Experience - ~10 years. I've tried a lot of routines such as EDT, HST, 5x5, and typical splits. Because i play many other sports all my leisure time is not used up with weight training.
    • Current Training Schedule - Upper/Lower body 2 on, 2 off. I am planning for some road races so my leg day has been cut back in regards of training intensity and amount of weight.
    • Cardio Schedule – 5-10kms 3 times per week
    • Current Sport Played – Basketball, Volleyball, Running
    • Current Supplements – DTH, Whey, BCAAs
    • Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs- None
    • Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No
    • Current Diet & Macros – Maintenance caloric intake. 5-6 small meals per day with balanced portions. Getting about 1gm protein/ lbs of bodyweight. Increased calories after training though, maybe ~400 calories.
    • Current Daily Water Intake – 2 litres
    • Links to Past Logs & Reviews –
    Cordygen VO2 Log
    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
    Thermolife E-Bol Log
    Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
    White Flood Log
    Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
    Green Bulge Review - DC1
    Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

• Why should you be selected as a tester? Because I’ve never really reeped "all" the benefits from creatine like others have. Plus this being an "All in One" sort of creatine I feel I could really monitor the increased endurance and cardio considering I am training for upcoming road races and a new season of volleyball and basketball. I want my quest to end and have a creatine to stick with.
    I WILL be truthful in my log.

4. 6 lucky people!! Ok that's enough people.... :P

5. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    6 lucky people!! Ok that's enough people.... :P
    haha...if my job were only that easy

I suspect the final # will be around 24. Any other guesses? We can start a pool?
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

6. ill throw in for 10 ^^

7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    haha...if my job were only that easy

I suspect the final # will be around 24. Any other guesses? We can start a pool?
    I'm guessing 18

8. 17!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post

Sex: yes please jk Male

Height: 5ft5 short

Weight: 138-140 4.5%bf

Bodytype:ecto

Training experience: I am currently looking to get big and stay big. I rep companys like its no ones biz. Look at my pictures. I where shirts and people always ask me what I take at the gym. Great for promoting a company. I would need a shirt from MST though.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible): Max-ot program 6-7 days a week.

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): max-0t 2 times a week.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name): Vitamins and minerals and protein from science and technology.

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible): I eat like a cow every 2 hours I am eating protein carbs fats etc. I get close from 2000-5000 calories a day.

Current Daily water intake: Close to a gallon

Current and Long-Term Goals: Bench 45x4+bar and gain more muscle. Curl 120 eventually with out swinging.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:
    I do not do drugs.
    Supplement history (as much detail as possible):
    I have tried just about every product on the market.
    Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
    tight extreme
    New log for the 08 year

Yellow nEuphoria GEN 2: Euphoric Stimulant log

incarnate log
    Current / Progress Photos: I will take a picture this week. I have been moving and have been bussy.
    I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

10. Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I know Jim personally and have for four years now. he has gotten a lot more serious with his training. With that said you need to pay more attention to nutrition 2-5 k is very broad.

try this out http://www.ast-ss.com/asp/weight.asp...this is just for adding mass without unwanted body fat and remember everyday is different some days you do more, some less, so nutrition adjusts accordingly.

Some training cycles you may want to go higher and add fat. I personally like moving heavy weights and dont care if I get up too 18-20 % , at the very highest. When you do cut back down you have so much more mass though from the heavier weights and dense muscle.

some training cycles you may want to cut out the carbs...

find what works for your body.

Example I can get away with more carbs and get lean, some people can't.

11. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Thanks for the kind words. The reason why it is Broad is I work in a Dr's office as you know John and some days I get out early and some days I am slammed and do not have time to eat a shake food or bar. But the lowest I get is 2000 calories in a day. Also when my money funds are low at the end of the month for few days my calorie content is lower too. I am taking it up a notch when my rotator cuff heals. I got the straps I got the shoes I just moved and I am taking it up a notch. I mean people are noticing me more now. I also need to take it up a notch because I am moving directions in acting to stunt work which pays better.
    That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)

12. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    That means more money on food. I spend 160 on food a month and my mother(God bless her) spends 350 just on food for me. Food is your best friend to get big(clean foods)
    Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.

13. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Its tought when running your own business. I only have so much to spend on protein carbs vitamins minerals fats etc.
    That's why I quit jobs I don't have a passion for after I make so much money from them because I'd rather body build and if I'm unhappy at the job.

Let me re-phase that I'd rather have time to bodybuild. working in a very physical labor job wears you down, take me money for food, and is way too much cardio, working five hours pper day and a moderate pace of cardio, sometimes intense, and sometimes low, overall moderate.
    Last edited by John Smeton; 09-02-2008 at 01:41 AM.

14. I was about ready to quit working at randalls and become a waiter somewhere but they made me manager so i dont hate it anymore lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    I was about ready to quit working at randalls and become a waiter somewhere but they made me manager so i dont hate it anymore lol
    nice. good to hear.

Drumma is a good choice

16. Djbombsquad is a good choice

17. make up your mind! lol j\k

18. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    make up your mind! lol j\k
    I did. =)

19. ya i s'pose there will be a couple chosen. i second both of smetons choices ^^

best of luck to all

20. Age: 21 years old
    Sex: Male
    Height: 5'9''
    Weight: 170
    Body Type: Very lean muscular athletic build
    Training Experience: I have been train for twelve years for baseball. I am extrmely dedicated to what I do.
    Current Training Schedule: Monday-Friday a little it of each body part(high reps and I mean high reps).
    Cardio Schedule: Sat and Sun. I run about a total of 8 miles with plenty of sprints.
    Current Sports Played: MMA and college baseball
    Current Supplements: Anabolic edge, oryx goat whey, beta-alanine 2000, endoamp.
    Prescription/Non-prescription/Recreational Drugs-take none
    Are You currently being treated for any known medical conditions? No

Current Diet and Macros: I have a very clean diet that consists of organic and natural foods. Try to eat 1 gram of protein per lb. o body weight. After and before workouts I eat plenty of fruits to maintain good sugar levels.
    Current Water Intake: about 1.5 -2 gallons of water a day
    Why should you be selected as a tester?: Since I amnon bias when it comes to supplements, your company will receive an honest response from me. I love using cordyceps for sprinting, it would be an interesting combo of creatine and cordyceps, plus I honestly can say I have benefited from rhiodola rosea which is another ingredient in this product. I am a big believer in safe supplementation which I see MST always promotes. Sincerely looking forward to test this product.

21. Bump for more applications.

22. This ends tonight at midnight everyone. You have just about 13 hours left. let's see them coming!!
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. I'll try to drop an application. This one is truly worth logging!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

24. Required Information for application entry:

• Sex - M or F
    Male

• Height
    5' 8"

• Weight

• Body type
    Endo

• Training Experience (please be detailed)
    3 Years lifting, 1 year bulking & 2 years cutting

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed)
    1- Shoulders, Chest, Tris
    2- Lats, Back, Bis
    3- Legs

• Cardio Schedule/Protocol (please be detailed)
    Twice a week + BJJ

• Current Sport Played
    Brazilian Jujitsu

• Current Supplements (please list all product names)
    MVP
    Fish Oil

• Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs
    None

• Are you currently being treated for any known medical conditions? (please be detailed)
    No

• Current Diet & Macros (please be detailed)
    Trying to clean bulk at 35/45/20

• Current Daily Water Intake
    1-2 Gallons

• Links to Past Logs & Reviews (if any)
    I have done a log for you guys for Cordygen VO2. Link is in my sig. The only other log was for hypertrop-x and it's also in my sig.

• Why should you be selected as a tester? (state your case)
    I provide honest and accurate feedback. I always provide numbers so people can see improvements or stagnations in my lifting routines. I will also provide a graph and before/after pictures.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:33 PM
  2. NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 114
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 09:40 AM
  3. ***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02*** - Link
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-01-2008, 12:12 PM