***MST Beacons Tester's for Brand New CRE-02***

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is exciting. I am looking forward to seeing ths new cre 02. I have tried just about every creatine out on the market but this combo looks different.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree. Im very excited to see what this can do. Whether its me or others logging it...hopefully me tho :D

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am not to picky as I have so much stuff in my drawers that I am not hurting. I would only help by logging this. I never log stuff I buy but for something where I get a 30 days I would of course help out.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
31yrs old
6'4"
200-205
Male

Athletic

Training Exp: Lifting, Training Since 1997, Div. I Basketball Player (Seton Hall)3 sport athlete in HS, probably could of went DI in any of the 3(hoops, football, baseball). Ligting hard for last 2 1/2 years to keep the cut...trying to put on like 10lbs. ...wanna reach 225 eventually, only if i can keep my 4.7 40 speed with the extra weight and tryout for Arena Football League as wide-out.

Training Sch: Lift 5 days a week, cardio every other, eliptical (5 miles), cycling(10-12miles) through the cement jungle, kick boxing, yoga.

Current Sport: Tryouts for Arena Football in NYC

Current Supps: Multi-V, Fish-Oil, Flaxseed, Protein Shakes, Speed Stackers, Protein Shakes, Water, Meat, and lots of Vagina!!!

Meds: NONE
Med Cond: NONE

Diet: Muscle Milk Day and Night, 8 eggwhite omhlet w/mushrooms onions, spinach, chicken. Tuna fish, PBJ's, Koshi Cereal, Salads, Almonds, Protein Bars, Chicken, Salmon, Wheat Pastas, Water, Water, Water, Seltzer water(cranberry), Multi-V's....Fresh Fruit, Vegi's,

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
on snap another app. How many is that now? anybody know?

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
DUPLICATE: LEFT OUT WATER INTAKE & WHY I SHOULD BE PICKED. Thx

31yrs old
6'4"
200-205
Male

Athletic

Training Exp: Lifting, Training Since 1997, Div. I Basketball Player (Seton Hall)3 sport athlete in HS, probably could of went DI in any of the 3(hoops, football, baseball). Ligting hard for last 2 1/2 years to keep the cut...trying to put on like 10lbs. ...wanna reach 225 eventually, only if i can keep my 4.7 40 speed with the extra weight and tryout for Arena Football League as wide-out.

Training Sch: Lift 5 days a week, cardio every other, eliptical (5 miles), cycling(10-12miles) through the cement jungle, kick boxing, yoga.

Current Sport: Tryouts for Arena Football in NYC

Current Supps: Multi-V, Fish-Oil, Flaxseed, Protein Shakes, Speed Stackers, Protein Shakes, Water, Meat, and lots of Vagina!!!

Meds: NONE
Med Cond: NONE

Water Intake: 2 gallons (Camel)

Diet: Muscle Milk Day and Night, 8 eggwhite omhlet w/mushrooms onions, spinach, chicken. Tuna fish, PBJ's, Koshi Cereal, Salads, Almonds, Protein Bars, Chicken, Salmon, Wheat Pastas, Water, Water, Water, Seltzer water(cranberry), Multi-V's....Fresh Fruit, Vegi's,

I think I could provide some honest and accurate feedback. Need to find a nice product to endorse in case i make it into the Arena..Holla. Seriously, I would be honored to test your product, Im bias, fthis would be my first test and think it could be very helpfull to myself and MST. Thank you look forward to reppin!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no we have more than 4 apps. I think around 11 or so now? :think:

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Combo

This is exciting. I am looking forward to seeing ths new cre 02. I have tried just about every creatine out on the market but this combo looks different.
Yeah this looks like an ill combo!!! Cant wait to hear sum feedback...very unique product..

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
would this be ok to log with X-Force?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I must say that I've only took one dose so far of CRE 02 and I am literally blown away! This product is the real deal. I have never felt my muscles so full and I didn't even lift weights! I did an abs routine followed by cardio and I feel extremely DENSE. My log is up in the MST section. I just started running Cordygen 5, Cordygen V02, and CRE 02. As always, I'm using MVP/ZMK as well. ;) And Anabolic Pump and P-Slin, but I'm almost out of them. Oh well.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I must say that I've only took one dose so far of CRE 02 and I am literally blown away! This product is the real deal. I have never felt my muscles so full and I didn't even lift weights! I did an abs routine followed by cardio and I feel extremely DENSE. My log is up in the MST section. I just started running Cordygen 5, Cordygen V02, and CRE 02. As always, I'm using MVP/ZMK as well. ;) And Anabolic Pump and P-Slin, but I'm almost out of them. Oh well.
I took my first dose today also....i've never experienced anything like it.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
enough enough! haha the tension is high enough :p

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose today also....i've never experienced anything like it.
If this is indeed 'what is to come', this supplement IS the holy grail of all supplements.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
are you announcing tonight or is it just the application deadline?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
It depends on how soon I hear from Matt. I have my idea's of who i'd like to choose...but I always leave the final word up to the big man!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well the results are in!

Thank you everyone for your applications and trust that choosing the winners was very hard indeed. Please do not be discouraged if you were not chosen as we are set to release 3 more exciting products in the coming months so keep your eyes peeled :)

the winners are :

DjBombSquad
Metroba
CraigMatthew
Ev52
Emerge
Livewire224
StrategicMove

Everyone please PM me your address so that we can get these shipped ASAP. Also make sure to post a link to your log in this thread for easy tracking. Thank you all again!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes yes yes yes! I cant wait to try this stuff!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Is NICE! high Five brother! And thanks for the chance to try this! Log will start soon ;)
No problem meng!

Products will be shipping when your addresses are submitted so be sure to act fast winners!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where are these shipping from?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
gratz all. you know ill be sneaking around watchin =D

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Good Stuff, Good Stuff....cant wait to get this up and going!!!! Thx....thread starting soon.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Time to get LiveWire w/MST's Cre-02 (Sponsored)
LiveWire224

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! It will be an honour to log CRE-02. Thanks for the opportunity. I'll start a log as soon as I receive the product. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
just got my bottle today. Log will be up this evening. Thanks MST!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established