FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex -

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established

We are giving away bottles of X-Force to those members who would be willing to do a log for us. I will tell you up front we did not create X-Force to be an energy matrix that contains 400mg caffeine and have you jittery as a damn crack addict. It was designed specifically to increase energy cleanly, GREATLY increase mental focus, and aid in weight loss. I have used this stuff throughout my undergrad and into my doctorate level classes and I can say that this has really saved me. I want people here to experience it as well.

All we require is that you:
-Keep a log and keep everyone updated about 3-4 times/week.
-Provide us feedback on what you think could be improved (likes/dislikes)
-Not be taking any other stimulants (except coffee). Basically no other stimulant supplements.

To apply just answer the following questions:

1) Age/Sex
2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)
3) Why should we choose you?
4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log?
4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)
5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss?

I will offer this to over 10 people so join in!

Look forward to hearing some of these. The reps as well as employees will be choosing from the list. If you don't get chosen for this we will have about 3 other products we will need testers for and we will watch for you when it comes to those as well.

X-Force (60 caps) By: IBE

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
Ok, here we go!

Age/Sex: 28/Male
Reason: WEIGHT LOSS and mental focus at work. I have a very difficult time shedding fat. I have a vacation planned the 31st of Oct and need to lose a tad of my belly!
Reason for chosing me: Well, like I said, I have vacation, I need to lose some more fat. I just got done bulking up and need to work on a cut. I keep an eye on my diet and "generally" eat healthy. I would be lying if I said I didn't sneak some cheat here and there. I hit the gym 4 - 5x a week and want to cut. I like the idea that this is not going to make me a jitterbug...I want to try something clean. Additional Supps: Creatine (xyience nox cg3), possibly USP labs Prime (I will be "potentially" starting that next week and not sure when you are starting your give away...but I may hold onto the bottle of prime for a bit, still not sure), BCAAs, whey, fish oil, multi vitamin
Previous logs: my own log of my previous hdrol cycle
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/98334-popping-my-ph-2.html#post1492668

Either way, thanks for the look.

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
oh btw...i will do before and after pics if you would like. lol. forgot that one!

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
1) Age-19 Sex-Male

2) What do you want to take this for? I would like to use this product for wieght loss and for extra gym intensity. Currently it is hard for me to find a stimulant that gives me what I need in the gym, I always have the energy that I need but some days can't find that RAW INTENSITY! As fars as fat loss goes I would like to lose around 10 pounds, I could do this easily on my own but a product that would speed up the process would be amazing!

3) I am dedicated and steadfast in my workouts and supplementation, and feel that I could provide a detailed log to anyone who wants to know more about your product. I will give my honest opinion on the product and give updates frequently. Also, I need to get my bodyfat lower for the upcoming AN bodybuilding contest, and this product may be the one to help me do this!

4) Multi-vitamin, Purple Wraath, Whey Protien, Uni-Liver, Creatine, Waximaize, Fish Oil, CLA, ZMA, and Coenzyme Q10.

5) This is a review of an Animal Pump sample- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102217-jonnyjames-animal-pump.html
I am also starting an unsponsored log on Purple Wraath and Uni-Liver soon.

5) Yes:thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The computer freaked out when I was posting this last time! Sorry guys!

1) I'm an 18 year old female
2) I have just started a cutting cycle so I would be using x-force for weight loss as well as mental acuity while I'm in the gym on a low carb diet.
3) You should choose me because I provide a feminine approach and viewpoint. I am dedicated when it comes to dieting, working out and supplementation and I will do my best to get good, effective results from this product. I will give you my honest opinion of X-force while using it, and I give you detailed logs of how I feel, look, like and dislike about it.
4)fish oil, protein powder, flax, multi.
5) I will be following the template of my husband, Resolve.
6)absolutely! :)

I'm reading up on Methylhexamine and I like what I see! I will post some of my findings later.

Last edited:
striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
1.Age/Sex-23-Male

2.Reason- Fat loss! Currently running strict CKD diet and would love the extra help to burn fat.

3.Reason to pick me- I may not have done a bunch of logs or have ten thousand posts but when it comes to my training and goals there is no stopping me. I know my body very well and with that being said would love to give a detailed log of not only results but how I react. Currently deployed to the gulf and let me tell you that focusing on personal goals really makes the time go by so no slipping on my part not to mention that during my cutting phase here before I return to home I would love to REALLY suprise the wife!

4. Multi, Fish oil, whey protein
5. Just started http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102805-napalm-fat-loss.html#post1518045
6. Not a problem!

Best of luck to all this looks to be another great product from an already amazing company!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin forward to all this good stuff. Add some Fork, and GTE, and you will sweat fatty acids strait out the pores. :D

Adams

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
1) Age/Sex
-18 male

2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)
-mental focus for work, school, and gym.

-I just started college for my first semester and am taking 16 credit hours (5 classes). I have quite beginning load. At the same time I made manager at work on saturday and began getting trained today. I still goto the gym 5 days a week and am willing to try something to help keep my mind clear and focused on the task at hand. I work 30-40 hours a week and have morning classes that begin at 8 (so im up at 7). Work closes at 1 a.m. and i close 2-3 nights a week. I could really appreciate a clean energy boost.

-neovar recomped

CL cut log
AN log

-yes. although i am not choosing the weight loss reason i would still gladly post my before and after stats....they say that freshman year of college you gain 15 pounds due to stress and what not....well lets see if this won't help minimalize that :head:

-Dboyzl

eneyman

eneyman

Awards
I would like to participate in the logging of this product.
1) 21 male
2) I want to take it for slight weight loss and focus/concentration during class hours, going back and forth between the college at different times of the day is tiring and really wears me out.
3) You should choose me because I will provide honest and useful feedback on your product and be absolutely truthful to help potential future customers as well as the developers of the product. Also, I want to sample a new fat burner/energy formula since I am tired of my current stack
4) Other supplements I will be taking are vitamin packs, creatine, and whey, sometimes joint formulas but no other stimulants or weight loss or energy related supplements.
5) I don't really want to post pics, just don't feel comfortable postin on the net that's all.. if this is a deal breaker then sorry.

thx for your time guys.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
Count me in!

1) Age/Sex - 23/Male
2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) -Gym intensity/ mental Focus, I have a pretty rough semester packed with research and a full schedule of upper level science classes. On top of that I am working part-time and watching my 7 month old daughter while my wife works full time as a teacher.
3) Why should we choose you? I've had lot's of experience with stims and i will provide an honest log.
4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? - Protein, fish oil, multi, Neovar, incarnate.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
age: 28/ sex: male/ reason for taking : energy (all day) intensity in the gym and focus in the gym and at work/ why me?: i can complete a honest log, giving you my honest opinion (just don't get mad if i don't like it, and think it's S***)/other supps. creatine, bcaa's, nothinhg for energy (want to give you an honest log)/what other logs?: this would be my first, you'd be popping my log cherry/ photos?: N/A

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Age/Sex: 28/ Male

Reason: I am currently cutting and have my honeymoon coming up the first week of November. Also mental focus at work would be a great benefit. I am a tax accountant and lets be honest it's not the most glamorous job. With this job the stress has made it difficult to keep the fat off and would love too see how this would help.

Why you should pick me: I can provide honest and unbiased feedback. I have honestly started a cut for the first time in my life. I was almost always pencil thin and until the last couple years had a hard time putting on size. Well with size came the fat. I would love to see those abs again.

Logs: I am currently logging for the Animal pump vs Shock therapy. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102442-mordecai22-animal-pump.html

Supps: I would only be taking Lean Extreme, Mega dosing fish oil and protein.

Pics. I would be willing to post before and after pics.

Last edited:
drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
it always gets asked so i figured oh well might as well be me but.......
any ideas on when winners will be chosen?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
it always gets asked so i figured oh well might as well be me but.......
any ideas on when winners will be chosen?
good idea to ask. I was curious too so I would know if i might hold out for the time frame of this or look to figure what else I may run!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
same reason...i need to figure out what my routine is going to be for and when.

radaruckus

Awards
Would it be cool to log this w/ epi? If so I would love to put my name in the hat

fitmike

fitmike

Awards
1) Age/Sex 57 Male
2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) I am focusing on fat loss and muscle gain. I have been bodybuilding for about the past six minths; maiking good progress. Maybe I will compete next year!
3) Why should we choose you? How many geezer bodybuilders will apply? LOL This would be a good opportunity to see how it affects older guys!
4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? Whey protein, creatine, multi vitamin
4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you) http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fitmike08
5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? SURE!:bb3:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took me a bit of reading before I figured out that Methylhexamine is another name for geranamine, at least from what I can tell. It's fairly potent stuff and has effects similar to ephedra, only more tolerable to most folks.
Pairing it with sulbutiamine is an interesting combo, my husband prefers it over chocamine, what AMP pairs geranamine with. I think sulbutiamine's stimulatory, focus, and mnemonic effects will coincide great with methylhexamine's euphoria, stamina and lipolytic effects.

Just my two cents - but researching that was fun!

BTW- Here are some of my husband's logs. Like I said earlier, I will be following the template he uses:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102482-resolving-debate-animal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94391-resolved-lift-heavier.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/avant-research-labs/95807-resolve-drops-napalm.html

jeremy02

Awards
1) 18/Male
2) I would like to try the product to drop a little body fat, but will also be benefitting from its focus and alertness factors as I am a college student that works and sometimes by the end of the day I am completely shot
3) I know I have little to no posts on this forum, but you should choose me because I can keep a frequent log and I login every single day, I just choose to read and absorb knowledge rather then post
4) I would run this product alone to see specifically what it's doing, nothing else
4) I currently have no other logs
5) I could post before and after photos, before and after measurements, before and after sleep times(I have to nap frequently)...whatever you guys need and could benefit from

Thank you for the opportunity!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

1) Age/Sex yes. jk 24
2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)mental focus intensity and just getting crazy at the gym.
3) Why should we choose you? I need to get as lean as possible and this is a goal I have been striving for. WHy shouldn't you choose me?
4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? just my basic vitamins minerals fish oil and protein. keep it simple.
4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you) I can get that later. Theres like 4 or 5 I have some where.
yes
I will offer this to over 10 people so join in!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established

1) Age/Sex 36

2) What do you want to take this for? (increased gym intensity, mental focus for Volleyball and Long Distance running

3) Why should we choose you? I will do a log and be truthful.

4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? Probably DTH @ 2-3 tabs/day

Cordygen VO2 Log
Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
Thermolife E-Bol Log
Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
White Flood Log
Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
Green Bulge Review - DC1
Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? No, sorry I am not choosing it for weight lose.

Thank you

DLXZERO

Awards
1) 23
2) Weight Loss and Gym focus (207 lbs @ 13.5% BF, 6'1'')
3) Choose me because I have taken way too many OTC supplements for my own good, I have used alot of types of stims and would be helpful to gauge effectiveness on a person with many years or supps behind them.
4) Xceed Preworkout creatine mix, multivitamins, flax/fish oil, Ligament Health supplement, Aminos
4) I have not done any logs beforem but have used plenty of supplements before.
5) Yes I will post pre and post log photos.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
ooh! one of my favorite OTC stims!
1) Age/Sex 25/m
2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) i am starting a cut soon, so weight loss, and in a cut gym intensity is key, so that also.
3) Why should we choose you? i have good experience with stims, and i know the results i will see with this will be great.
4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? aside from the basic multi-v and protein, nothing that comes to mind.
4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/94263-necroticisms-hypertrop-x.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/101461-necroticism-getting-hyuuge.html
(can add more if you wish)
5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss?if you want me to i will.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice opportunity here, guys!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay folks, get in if you want in, we are planning to pick some loggers here soon.

Adams

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Woo! can't wait to hear results! I think this combined with a strict diet liek the one I am current tracking on this site would be perfect. It seems like it has so many added benefits in one pill truely amazing!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Good luck guys, this is a nice looking product.

seanf76

seanf76

Awards
1) I am 32/Male

I would like to take it for a combo of weight loss and an increase in gym intensity. And seeing that it introduces new ingredients and combinations that will accelerate fat loss and increase enrgy this seems like a product that will help me out.

I think I would do a good job with the log as you can see my logs are getting better and I am so dedicated with my workouts and diets that I will inform all of any effects no matter how minor or major they are. I am also running an unsponsored log now because it helps keep me motivated and dedicated to it because if others start commenting on me not posting or I see that i am slipping I kick my self in the rear and push myself harder to reach my goals

I will be comining the X-Force with:
Controlled Labs REDuction
LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
Fish Oil
Flax Seed Oil
Multi Vitamin

5) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/102076-alr-industries-fat.html

(Current non sponsored doing it myself to help me out and others)
ALR Industries Fat Loss stack
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109732191

Eightball Nutritions Herculin CNO3 Sponsored Log
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109029931

MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Shake Feedback
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108211991 (post #15)

Controlled Labs product review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108203311

5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? yes
if you want pic now i can edit this just let me know

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
1) Age/Sex- 24

im currently in my residency and i need all the mental focus i can get! its tough to stay focus when your schedule is as busy as mine. Also, i will start my cutting cycle soon so id be intrested in seeing how this will contribute.

I will do very detailed and daily log which will be based on my past expierence and realistic expectations

I like to know how a specific supplement works alone before mixing it with others so i would take this with my daily multi vit and on a strict diet of high protein

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/73860-colorful-motive-green.html?highlight=colorful+motive
this log would of been better if i hadnt been short on time being deployed and then injured in the middle of it.

ofcourse, a picture is worth a thousand words. also, i will include bf % and measurements

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Age/Sex: 29 year old male

Increased gym intensity,mental focus for work and maybe school

I neet to get wired!! I will do an honest log.

Yerba Mate Tea (not really a supplement, but I love it)
Phenibut or Taurine to come down at night (or Valium)

5) logs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99910-hyde12-s-hardcore.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/91026-hyde-s-mmv2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/81772-hyde-s-masterdrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69525-hyde-s-cissus.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62970-havoc-log.html

I also did a mini review for your matix RTD, but cannot find the review.

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Any ideas when these will be announced? Even though I didn't apply, Im still excited to see these logs. :hammer:

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You know, i've heard of unisex... but i've never had it. :(

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Okay folks, get in if you want in, we are planning to pick some loggers here soon.

Adams
When is soon??? I gotta know!

The suspense is killing me...... plus I can't get to the gym today.... so i'm just bored at home!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some Pea/Hordenine. Would this combined with pea/hordenine help focus wise and other aspects related to memory and studying? Or would that be over doing it?

PS. I also want to comment. Whoever does IBE graphics and labels....they are freakin sweet. I have always loved them and very cool looking! :thumbsup:

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
PS. I also want to comment. Whoever does IBE graphics and labels....they are freakin sweet. I have always loved them and very cool looking! :thumbsup:
I gotta agree, I was staring at the x-force ad for like 10 minutes, really cool stuff.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
xforce, sounds like another great product by ibe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried the original and it was the sh!t, so I am hoping the revamped version is better.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm going to have to pick a bottle of this up down the road for my Octoberfest stack.

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
I tried the original and it was the sh!t, so I am hoping the revamped version is better.
ya, im always worried when anyone has a "new" formula of something ive liked. intrested in how this will vary

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya, im always worried when anyone has a "new" formula of something ive liked. intrested in how this will vary
Most of the stims are that revamped turn out just as good if not better. I can only think of 1 off the top of my head that wasn't as well received.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
This is true. I remember when they changed the formula of ALRI Venom and took out the PEA. That stuff sucked after that. A lot of people also liked the first Stimulant X better than the new one.