FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex - - AnabolicMinds.com

FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex -

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Doctor Science

FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex -

We are giving away bottles of X-Force to those members who would be willing to do a log for us. I will tell you up front we did not create X-Force to be an energy matrix that contains 400mg caffeine and have you jittery as a damn crack addict. It was designed specifically to increase energy cleanly, GREATLY increase mental focus, and aid in weight loss. I have used this stuff throughout my undergrad and into my doctorate level classes and I can say that this has really saved me. I want people here to experience it as well.

All we require is that you:
    -Keep a log and keep everyone updated about 3-4 times/week.
    -Provide us feedback on what you think could be improved (likes/dislikes)
    -Not be taking any other stimulants (except coffee). Basically no other stimulant supplements.

To apply just answer the following questions:

1) Age/Sex
    2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)
    3) Why should we choose you?
    4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log?
    4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)
    5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss?

I will offer this to over 10 people so join in!

Look forward to hearing some of these. The reps as well as employees will be choosing from the list. If you don't get chosen for this we will have about 3 other products we will need testers for and we will watch for you when it comes to those as well.

X-Force (60 caps) By: IBE

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Ok, here we go!

Age/Sex: 28/Male
    Reason: WEIGHT LOSS and mental focus at work. I have a very difficult time shedding fat. I have a vacation planned the 31st of Oct and need to lose a tad of my belly!
    Reason for chosing me: Well, like I said, I have vacation, I need to lose some more fat. I just got done bulking up and need to work on a cut. I keep an eye on my diet and "generally" eat healthy. I would be lying if I said I didn't sneak some cheat here and there. I hit the gym 4 - 5x a week and want to cut. I like the idea that this is not going to make me a jitterbug...I want to try something clean. Additional Supps: Creatine (xyience nox cg3), possibly USP labs Prime (I will be "potentially" starting that next week and not sure when you are starting your give away...but I may hold onto the bottle of prime for a bit, still not sure), BCAAs, whey, fish oil, multi vitamin
    Previous logs: my own log of my previous hdrol cycle
    Popping my PH cherry on July 8th with h-drol

Either way, thanks for the look.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

oh btw...i will do before and after pics if you would like. lol. forgot that one!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  223 lbs.

1) Age-19 Sex-Male

2) What do you want to take this for? I would like to use this product for wieght loss and for extra gym intensity. Currently it is hard for me to find a stimulant that gives me what I need in the gym, I always have the energy that I need but some days can't find that RAW INTENSITY! As fars as fat loss goes I would like to lose around 10 pounds, I could do this easily on my own but a product that would speed up the process would be amazing!

3) I am dedicated and steadfast in my workouts and supplementation, and feel that I could provide a detailed log to anyone who wants to know more about your product. I will give my honest opinion on the product and give updates frequently. Also, I need to get my bodyfat lower for the upcoming AN bodybuilding contest, and this product may be the one to help me do this!

4) Multi-vitamin, Purple Wraath, Whey Protien, Uni-Liver, Creatine, Waximaize, Fish Oil, CLA, ZMA, and Coenzyme Q10.

5) This is a review of an Animal Pump sample- JonnyJames' Animal Pump Sample Review
    I am also starting an unsponsored log on Purple Wraath and Uni-Liver soon.

5) Yes
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

The computer freaked out when I was posting this last time! Sorry guys!

1) I'm an 18 year old female
    2) I have just started a cutting cycle so I would be using x-force for weight loss as well as mental acuity while I'm in the gym on a low carb diet.
    3) You should choose me because I provide a feminine approach and viewpoint. I am dedicated when it comes to dieting, working out and supplementation and I will do my best to get good, effective results from this product. I will give you my honest opinion of X-force while using it, and I give you detailed logs of how I feel, look, like and dislike about it.
    4)fish oil, protein powder, flax, multi.
    5) I will be following the template of my husband, Resolve.
    6)absolutely!

I'm reading up on Methylhexamine and I like what I see! I will post some of my findings later.
    Last edited by babywifey; 08-27-2008 at 10:57 AM. Reason: lost internet connection which deleted my post while editing it earlier.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

1.Age/Sex-23-Male

2.Reason- Fat loss! Currently running strict CKD diet and would love the extra help to burn fat.

3.Reason to pick me- I may not have done a bunch of logs or have ten thousand posts but when it comes to my training and goals there is no stopping me. I know my body very well and with that being said would love to give a detailed log of not only results but how I react. Currently deployed to the gulf and let me tell you that focusing on personal goals really makes the time go by so no slipping on my part not to mention that during my cutting phase here before I return to home I would love to REALLY suprise the wife!

4. Multi, Fish oil, whey protein
    5. Just started Napalm/Fat loss Log (Un-sponsored)
    6. Not a problem!

Best of luck to all this looks to be another great product from an already amazing company!
  7. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lookin forward to all this good stuff. Add some Fork, and GTE, and you will sweat fatty acids strait out the pores.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

1) Age/Sex
    -18 male

2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)
    -mental focus for work, school, and gym.

-I just started college for my first semester and am taking 16 credit hours (5 classes). I have quite beginning load. At the same time I made manager at work on saturday and began getting trained today. I still goto the gym 5 days a week and am willing to try something to help keep my mind clear and focused on the task at hand. I work 30-40 hours a week and have morning classes that begin at 8 (so im up at 7). Work closes at 1 a.m. and i close 2-3 nights a week. I could really appreciate a clean energy boost.

-neovar recomped

CL cut log
    AN log

-yes. although i am not choosing the weight loss reason i would still gladly post my before and after stats....they say that freshman year of college you gain 15 pounds due to stress and what not....well lets see if this won't help minimalize that

-Dboyzl
  9. New Member

I would like to participate in the logging of this product.
    1) 21 male
    2) I want to take it for slight weight loss and focus/concentration during class hours, going back and forth between the college at different times of the day is tiring and really wears me out.
    3) You should choose me because I will provide honest and useful feedback on your product and be absolutely truthful to help potential future customers as well as the developers of the product. Also, I want to sample a new fat burner/energy formula since I am tired of my current stack
    4) Other supplements I will be taking are vitamin packs, creatine, and whey, sometimes joint formulas but no other stimulants or weight loss or energy related supplements.
    5) I don't really want to post pics, just don't feel comfortable postin on the net that's all.. if this is a deal breaker then sorry.

thx for your time guys.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Count me in!

1) Age/Sex - 23/Male
    2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) -Gym intensity/ mental Focus, I have a pretty rough semester packed with research and a full schedule of upper level science classes. On top of that I am working part-time and watching my 7 month old daughter while my wife works full time as a teacher.
    3) Why should we choose you? I've had lot's of experience with stims and i will provide an honest log.
    4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? - Protein, fish oil, multi, Neovar, incarnate.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.

age: 28/ sex: male/ reason for taking : energy (all day) intensity in the gym and focus in the gym and at work/ why me?: i can complete a honest log, giving you my honest opinion (just don't get mad if i don't like it, and think it's S***)/other supps. creatine, bcaa's, nothinhg for energy (want to give you an honest log)/what other logs?: this would be my first, you'd be popping my log cherry/ photos?: N/A
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.

Age/Sex: 28/ Male

Reason: I am currently cutting and have my honeymoon coming up the first week of November. Also mental focus at work would be a great benefit. I am a tax accountant and lets be honest it's not the most glamorous job. With this job the stress has made it difficult to keep the fat off and would love too see how this would help.

Why you should pick me: I can provide honest and unbiased feedback. I have honestly started a cut for the first time in my life. I was almost always pencil thin and until the last couple years had a hard time putting on size. Well with size came the fat. I would love to see those abs again.

Logs: I am currently logging for the Animal pump vs Shock therapy. Mordecai22 Animal Pump Vs. Shock Therapy Log

Supps: I would only be taking Lean Extreme, Mega dosing fish oil and protein.

Pics. I would be willing to post before and after pics.
    Last edited by Mordecai22; 08-27-2008 at 09:19 AM. Reason: forgot to add supps
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

it always gets asked so i figured oh well might as well be me but.......
    any ideas on when winners will be chosen?
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    it always gets asked so i figured oh well might as well be me but.......
    any ideas on when winners will be chosen?
    good idea to ask. I was curious too so I would know if i might hold out for the time frame of this or look to figure what else I may run!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

same reason...i need to figure out what my routine is going to be for and when.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  140 lbs.

Would it be cool to log this w/ epi? If so I would love to put my name in the hat
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.

1) Age/Sex 57 Male
    2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) I am focusing on fat loss and muscle gain. I have been bodybuilding for about the past six minths; maiking good progress. Maybe I will compete next year!
    3) Why should we choose you? How many geezer bodybuilders will apply? LOL This would be a good opportunity to see how it affects older guys!
    4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? Whey protein, creatine, multi vitamin
    4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you) http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/fitmike08
    5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? SURE!:bb3:
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Took me a bit of reading before I figured out that Methylhexamine is another name for geranamine, at least from what I can tell. It's fairly potent stuff and has effects similar to ephedra, only more tolerable to most folks.
    Pairing it with sulbutiamine is an interesting combo, my husband prefers it over chocamine, what AMP pairs geranamine with. I think sulbutiamine's stimulatory, focus, and mnemonic effects will coincide great with methylhexamine's euphoria, stamina and lipolytic effects.

Just my two cents - but researching that was fun!

BTW- Here are some of my husband's logs. Like I said earlier, I will be following the template he uses:
    Resolving the Debate: Animal Pump v. Shock Therapy
    Resolved: to lift heavier crap with Hypertrop-X (Sponsored Log)
    Resolve drops Napalm on poor, innocent abdominal adipocytes(Sponsored Log)
  19. New Member

1) 18/Male
    2) I would like to try the product to drop a little body fat, but will also be benefitting from its focus and alertness factors as I am a college student that works and sometimes by the end of the day I am completely shot
    3) I know I have little to no posts on this forum, but you should choose me because I can keep a frequent log and I login every single day, I just choose to read and absorb knowledge rather then post
    4) I would run this product alone to see specifically what it's doing, nothing else
    4) I currently have no other logs
    5) I could post before and after photos, before and after measurements, before and after sleep times(I have to nap frequently)...whatever you guys need and could benefit from

Thank you for the opportunity!
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

) 24, Male
    2) Just started grad school along with a GA position
    3) Solid reputation on AM along with past logging experience
    4) BCAA, WMS, SuperCarb, X-Factor, Mass FX (have been using this for ~3 weeks now)
    4) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...hyperdrol.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...odja-s-jw.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-activate.html
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...dja-s-dcp.html
    5) N/A
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1) Age/Sex yes. jk 24
    2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two)mental focus intensity and just getting crazy at the gym.
    3) Why should we choose you? I need to get as lean as possible and this is a goal I have been striving for. WHy shouldn't you choose me?
    4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? just my basic vitamins minerals fish oil and protein. keep it simple.
    4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you) I can get that later. Theres like 4 or 5 I have some where.
    yes
    I will offer this to over 10 people so join in!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1) Age/Sex 36

2) What do you want to take this for? (increased gym intensity, mental focus for Volleyball and Long Distance running

3) Why should we choose you? I will do a log and be truthful.

4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? Probably DTH @ 2-3 tabs/day

Cordygen VO2 Log
    Designer Supplement's Activate Xtreme Log
    Thermolife E-Bol Log
    Mass-FX Maximum Strength Log
    White Flood Log
    Clout Reformulation Log - DC1
    Green Bulge Review - DC1
    Symmetry/nettle Root 95%/tribuloid Log (~22days) - Mind and Muscle Forums
    BSL's 1-TEST Undeconate "15 Day Mass in May" log - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Kreataine Ultra/Nitrojet Cycle. - Mind and Muscle Forums
    Retain + NHA stack - Anabolic Xtreme Forum

5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? No, sorry I am not choosing it for weight lose.

Thank you
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

1) 23
    2) Weight Loss and Gym focus (207 lbs @ 13.5% BF, 6'1'')
    3) Choose me because I have taken way too many OTC supplements for my own good, I have used alot of types of stims and would be helpful to gauge effectiveness on a person with many years or supps behind them.
    4) Xceed Preworkout creatine mix, multivitamins, flax/fish oil, Ligament Health supplement, Aminos
    4) I have not done any logs beforem but have used plenty of supplements before.
    5) Yes I will post pre and post log photos.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

ooh! one of my favorite OTC stims!
    1) Age/Sex 25/m
    2) What do you want to take this for? (weight loss, increased gym intensity, mental focus for work/school, etc. Be specific and choose one or two) i am starting a cut soon, so weight loss, and in a cut gym intensity is key, so that also.
    3) Why should we choose you? i have good experience with stims, and i know the results i will see with this will be great.
    4) What supplements would you be taking with X-Force during your log? aside from the basic multi-v and protein, nothing that comes to mind.
    4) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)Necroticisms Hypertrop-x log
    Necroticism is getting hyuuge with t-911(sponsored)
    (can add more if you wish)
    5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss?if you want me to i will.
  25. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice opportunity here, guys!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  26. Board Sponsor

Okay folks, get in if you want in, we are planning to pick some loggers here soon.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Okay folks, get in if you want in, we are planning to pick some loggers here soon.

Adams

Woooo Hooo!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

koo koo ka choo
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    koo koo ka choo

drummyaboyzl and maurice02 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bb3:
  30. New Member

Can't wait to see who gets it!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by maurice02 View Post
    drummyaboyzl and maurice02 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bb3:
    no objections
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.

Woo! can't wait to hear results! I think this combined with a strict diet liek the one I am current tracking on this site would be perfect. It seems like it has so many added benefits in one pill truely amazing!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Good luck guys, this is a nice looking product.
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

anticipation is.... killing...... me!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

1) I am 32/Male

I would like to take it for a combo of weight loss and an increase in gym intensity. And seeing that it introduces new ingredients and combinations that will accelerate fat loss and increase enrgy this seems like a product that will help me out.

I think I would do a good job with the log as you can see my logs are getting better and I am so dedicated with my workouts and diets that I will inform all of any effects no matter how minor or major they are. I am also running an unsponsored log now because it helps keep me motivated and dedicated to it because if others start commenting on me not posting or I see that i am slipping I kick my self in the rear and push myself harder to reach my goals

I will be comining the X-Force with:
    Controlled Labs REDuction
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein
    Fish Oil
    Flax Seed Oil
    Multi Vitamin

5) Links to other logs you have done (this could really help you)

ALR Industries Fat Loss stack w/ LG Sciences pSARM

(Current non sponsored doing it myself to help me out and others)
    ALR Industries Fat Loss stack
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109732191

Eightball Nutritions Herculin CNO3 Sponsored Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=109029931

MET-Rx Big 100 Colossal Shake Feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108211991 (post #15)

Controlled Labs product review http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108203311

5) Would you post before and after photos if choosing weight loss? yes
    if you want pic now i can edit this just let me know
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

1) Age/Sex- 24

im currently in my residency and i need all the mental focus i can get! its tough to stay focus when your schedule is as busy as mine. Also, i will start my cutting cycle soon so id be intrested in seeing how this will contribute.

I will do very detailed and daily log which will be based on my past expierence and realistic expectations

I like to know how a specific supplement works alone before mixing it with others so i would take this with my daily multi vit and on a strict diet of high protein

A Colorful Motive - Green Mag/white Flood
    this log would of been better if i hadnt been short on time being deployed and then injured in the middle of it.

ofcourse, a picture is worth a thousand words. also, i will include bf % and measurements
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Age/Sex: 29 year old male

Increased gym intensity,mental focus for work and maybe school

I neet to get wired!! I will do an honest log.

Yerba Mate Tea (not really a supplement, but I love it)
    Phenibut or Taurine to come down at night (or Valium)

5) logs
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hardcore.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...de-s-mmv2.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...asterdrol.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-cissus.html

Havoc Log

I also did a mini review for your matix RTD, but cannot find the review.
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Any ideas when these will be announced? Even though I didn't apply, Im still excited to see these logs.
  39. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

You know, i've heard of unisex... but i've never had it.
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

is there a date for the winners announcement

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:59 AM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:14 PM
  3. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 03:37 PM