FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex -

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any news on X-force, gentlemen?

I am can hardly wait to find out who has been chosen! This stuff looks great.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
I still have hope even though so many have applied I would love to get the chance to review this product. I think it could really make the differance in my cutting and give me the results I am looking for!

jeremy02

Awards
Yes sir...I think this could do me a lot of good for school.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Guys sorry for the delay, IBE is located in Louisiana and as you know Hurricane Gustav recently came through.

With that being said we chose the following people not because we favored any one of these people but we were looking for certain unique ages and situations where we could have the product tested. We tried to get some general situations in too. For those of you we didn't choose please don't hesitate to jump in threads in the future where we give products away. We still have Matrix Energy Drink (the new and improved) and Matrix Energy Capsules coming. Those of you who wanted "extreme" energy I rather you try that than X-Force.

In no order here are the winners (for now)!!!

-Rodja
-babywifey
-cordeen
-drummaboyz
-coug42
-fitmike
-seanf76

There were a couple more picked in other threads and by PM but thank you again to all who applied!!!

PM me with your address and X-FORCE in the subject title so I don't lose the PM ;).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Guys sorry for the delay, IBE is located in Louisiana and as you know Hurricane Gustav recently came through.

With that being said we chose the following people not because we favored any one of these people but we were looking for certain unique ages and situations where we could have the product tested. We tried to get some general situations in too. For those of you we didn't choose please don't hesitate to jump in threads in the future where we give products away. We still have Matrix Energy Drink (the new and improved) and Matrix Energy Capsules coming. Those of you who wanted "extreme" energy I rather you try that than X-Force.

-Rodja
-babywifey
-cordeen
-drummaboyz
-coug42
-fitmike
-seanf76

There were a couple more picked in other threads and by PM but thank you again to all who applied!!!

PM me with your address and X-FORCE in the subject title so I don't lose the PM ;).
LMD- Would this be a good thing to take along side with PEA/Hordenine to aid in studying and memory for college? or would it be overdoing? Im interested in it, but dont want to overload myself

jonnyjames

jonnyjames

Awards
  • Established
Congrats to everyone who got it!!! I'll be watching your logs!

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established

-Rodja
-babywifey
-cordeen
-drummaboyz
-coug42
-fitmike
-seanf76

thanks! pm sent :head:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats, guys. Looks to be a great product. Make sure to put your links up here so I can sub.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Grats all! Look forward to all the logs! Too bad I won't get to make one hehe!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

-Rodja
-babywifey
-cordeen
-drummaboyz
-coug42
-fitmike
-seanf76

Thank you! Can't wait to try this stuff out! I look forward to doing my first log! :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats all who got it... lookin forward to your logs. XForce worked great for myself, see what it can do for you all.

Adams

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
oh wells...I was hoping! Best of luck to others

Mordecai22

Mordecai22

Awards
Congrats guys I am looking forward to your logs.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is there an estimated date when we should be expecting our bottles to arrive?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
3-5 days after he puts them in the mail

lol

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys... Gustav shut down the warehouse for awhile. Things are picking up again, and you all should be seeing it soon.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so adams. im about to get drilled by hurricane ike...not looking forward to it. my college is on the island its set to hit. but anyways im taking PEA/hordenine and i was wondering if adding Xforce in would be over load for memory/focus/study? I asked that question in here twice and didnt get answers either time...

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so adams. im about to get drilled by hurricane ike...not looking forward to it. my college is on the island its set to hit. but anyways im taking PEA/hordenine and i was wondering if adding Xforce in would be over load for memory/focus/study? I asked that question in here twice and didnt get answers either time...
Sorry... didn't see that. I think that would be a great stack.. they work in different pathways, so it should be a great subtle focus added to X-Force.

Adams

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice ill have to look into it. gotta let money recover for awhile. its all good though.

DrkZoolander

DrkZoolander

Awards
Sorry... didn't see that. I think that would be a great stack.. they work in different pathways, so it should be a great subtle focus added to X-Force.

Adams

I have a bottle of X-force on hand and plan on using it with some pea,should be good stuff!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey- I am going to be starting my X-force log tomorrow, keep an eye out. ;)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today. Log will be up after I get back from practice.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
haven't gotten mine yet...must be cuz of the hurricane lol

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
got mine in the mail...hurricane ike just blew through here and closed down all schools untill further notice (at least 2 more weeks)
will start log day school starts back up

fitmike

fitmike

Awards
My log

Received my package last week; started taking it on Saturday. Took only one at first to see how I adjust to it, about 1/2 hour before a workout (hams and delts.) Within 15 minutes I felt an overall warmth and by the time I got to the gym, I was working up a real sweat. Overall energy level was GREAT! Increased dosage to two in the AM on Sunday and today with the same result (although I haven't had my workout yet.)

To the extent that the increased sweat may be a thermogenic response, this stuff is working! I will post again in a few days.

Mike:bb2:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my package last week; started taking it on Saturday. Took only one at first to see how I adjust to it, about 1/2 hour before a workout (hams and delts.) Within 15 minutes I felt an overall warmth and by the time I got to the gym, I was working up a real sweat. Overall energy level was GREAT! Increased dosage to two in the AM on Sunday and today with the same result (although I haven't had my workout yet.)

To the extent that the increased sweat may be a thermogenic response, this stuff is working! I will post again in a few days.

Mike:bb2:
Start a log on the correct forum space, and link us to it over there. :D

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...:food:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rodja
cordeen
drummaboyz
coug42
fitmike

Where are the logs fellas? I know drumma said his starts when school resumes, but haven't seen any logs opened by the others. If I am just missing it, please let me know.

Adams

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rodja
cordeen
drummaboyz
coug42
fitmike

Where are the logs fellas? I know drumma said his starts when school resumes, but haven't seen any logs opened by the others. If I am just missing it, please let me know.

Adams
Mine has been up for over a week.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
You know, I'm pretty sure you are the last one to start the X-force log. Try being a little more humble, bro.

Check out Proverbs 16:18. :thumbsup:
hmmm. oh ya? well spell humble!
hah!

did you feel i was out of line?

oh, and only 2 of the links were even posted in this thead btw. whether they were started or not is another story altogether

Pride precedes a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall. Proverbs 16:18

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm. oh ya? well spell humble!
hah!

did you feel i was out of line?

oh, and only 2 of the links were even posted in this thead btw. whether they were started or not is another story altogether

Pride precedes a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall. Proverbs 16:18
They were started, I've read them. :)

I hope your log goes well, so far it seems that you are one of the most detailed of our group. :thumbsup:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the support.

*btw i like the biblical reference...shows the kind of person you are.