AgeForce FREE products offer!!

glosss

glosss

Awards
Just ordered your BOGO as interested in how it effects me.

Due to family and work commitments i won't be starting the patches until end of january, is there any way to pause the autoship (Incase they don't work for me or or i don't like them) or would i need to cancel? Cheers

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't sleep on this FREE offer! A great product that has great reviews...for FREE!!!

peepingyoda

peepingyoda

Awards
I got my trial patches in. I had a couple questions that maybe you guys can help with. First is there any other acceptable places for placing the patches? I wanted to conceal them a little more and place in the groin area, but could that monkey around with the time release? I know absorption to scrotal tissues is different. Also, is there any need to cycle off periodically?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I got my trial patches in. I had a couple questions that maybe you guys can help with. First is there any other acceptable places for placing the patches? I wanted to conceal them a little more and place in the groin area, but could that monkey around with the time release? I know absorption to scrotal tissues is different. Also, is there any need to cycle off periodically?
I believe top of the foot is acceptable (and hidden), but I'd wait for a company rep to verify.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can place on top of foot with sock on. In terms of cycling off, you can go as little as two months or however long you want.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
You got it brother! Exactamundo!
You tried any of the fat burner/fat loss products yet?

Anything in the line that has any spot reduction properties?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You tried any of the fat burner/fat loss products yet?

Anything in the line that has any spot reduction properties?
Not yet, but I will very soon! wicked442 will be able to answer this one as he has used that specific patch with great results!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Fat burner patch works great! Really helps appetite. Spot reduction isn't really feasible. Do you know any product that claims spot reduction of fat and works?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Fat burner patch works great! Really helps appetite. Spot reduction isn't really feasible. Do you know any product that claims spot reduction of fat and works?
Lot of claims, but nothing that works lol.