FREE X-Force for those who make logs! - Unisex -

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Got mine today. Log will be up after I get back from practice.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys



  2. haven't gotten mine yet...must be cuz of the hurricane lol
    •   
       


  3. got mine in the mail...hurricane ike just blew through here and closed down all schools untill further notice (at least 2 more weeks)
    will start log day school starts back up
  4. My log


    Received my package last week; started taking it on Saturday. Took only one at first to see how I adjust to it, about 1/2 hour before a workout (hams and delts.) Within 15 minutes I felt an overall warmth and by the time I got to the gym, I was working up a real sweat. Overall energy level was GREAT! Increased dosage to two in the AM on Sunday and today with the same result (although I haven't had my workout yet.)

    To the extent that the increased sweat may be a thermogenic response, this stuff is working! I will post again in a few days.

    Mike:bb2:

  5. Quote Originally Posted by fitmike View Post
    Received my package last week; started taking it on Saturday. Took only one at first to see how I adjust to it, about 1/2 hour before a workout (hams and delts.) Within 15 minutes I felt an overall warmth and by the time I got to the gym, I was working up a real sweat. Overall energy level was GREAT! Increased dosage to two in the AM on Sunday and today with the same result (although I haven't had my workout yet.)

    To the extent that the increased sweat may be a thermogenic response, this stuff is working! I will post again in a few days.

    Mike:bb2:
    Start a log on the correct forum space, and link us to it over there.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       

  6. where's the log space?


    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Start a log on the correct forum space, and link us to it over there.

    Adams
    Help me out please...where are the logs supposed to be?

    Thanks
  7. Never mind...found it. Thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by fitmike View Post
    Help me out please...where are the logs supposed to be?

    Thanks
    Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fitmike View Post
    Help me out please...where are the logs supposed to be?

    Thanks
    Oh, sorry about that. You just hit "New Thread" in this area: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  9. ...
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Rodja
    cordeen
    drummaboyz
    coug42
    fitmike

    Where are the logs fellas? I know drumma said his starts when school resumes, but haven't seen any logs opened by the others. If I am just missing it, please let me know.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  11. My X Force log


    My log is here...


    My X Force log

    Hope that's the right place! Update will come this weekend!

    Thanks.:bb2:

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Rodja
    cordeen
    drummaboyz
    coug42
    fitmike

    Where are the logs fellas? I know drumma said his starts when school resumes, but haven't seen any logs opened by the others. If I am just missing it, please let me know.

    Adams

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Rodja
    cordeen
    drummaboyz
    coug42
    fitmike

    Where are the logs fellas? I know drumma said his starts when school resumes, but haven't seen any logs opened by the others. If I am just missing it, please let me know.

    Adams
    Mine has been up for over a week.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  13. school starts back up monday.

  14. enough with the anticipation!!!!!

    mines up =D

    Clarity through supplementation Dboyzl's X-Force log




    -off to the gym =D

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DrkZoolander View Post
    I have a bottle of X-force on hand and plan on using it with some pea,should be good stuff!
    Should be a real good combo Boxmeman.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  16. lol FOG is tearin his ass up!

    and those of you who haven't started your logs yet try and keep up with these standards
    Clarity through supplementation Dboyzl's X-Force log
    muahahahaha.
    l8er

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    lol FOG is tearin his ass up!

    and those of you who haven't started your logs yet try and keep up with these standards
    Clarity through supplementation Dboyzl's X-Force log
    muahahahaha.
    l8er

    You know, I'm pretty sure you are the last one to start the X-force log. Try being a little more humble, bro.

    Check out Proverbs 16:18.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by babywifey View Post
    You know, I'm pretty sure you are the last one to start the X-force log. Try being a little more humble, bro.

    Check out Proverbs 16:18.
    hmmm. oh ya? well spell humble!
    hah!

    did you feel i was out of line?

    oh, and only 2 of the links were even posted in this thead btw. whether they were started or not is another story altogether

    Pride precedes a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall. Proverbs 16:18

  19. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    hmmm. oh ya? well spell humble!
    hah!

    did you feel i was out of line?

    oh, and only 2 of the links were even posted in this thead btw. whether they were started or not is another story altogether

    Pride precedes a disaster, and an arrogant attitude precedes a fall. Proverbs 16:18
    They were started, I've read them.

    I hope your log goes well, so far it seems that you are one of the most detailed of our group.

  20. thanks for the support.


    *btw i like the biblical reference...shows the kind of person you are.

  21. haha, thanks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. for those who would enjoy burning the flag
    By msclbldrguy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2003, 12:24 PM
  2. For those who like designing routines...
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 01:37 PM
  3. T-3 for those who want to know
    By Bone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2003, 05:18 AM
  4. Mandatory read for those who keto.
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-29-2003, 04:35 PM
  5. Insurance Incentives For those who train?
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 03:58 PM
Log in
Log in