Matrix Energy - Mood Enhancing Energy Capsules

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Saw on the IBE website the Matrix Energy - Mood Enhancing Energy Capsules are Coming Soon.

Any update on what kind of time frame?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Very soon. We are still working on formula but it is basically goal number 1 right now.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit, I need Matrix. You guys have the RTD available?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Cannot wait for the Matrix caps! Bring them on ASAP :box:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Dammit, I need Matrix. You guys have the RTD available?
There is some at Nutraplanet actually. It isn't the best flavor ever, but we are working with a new company to produce the finalized version of Matrix. It has been a long time coming but I think we are finally here :).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any update on when we might see the Matrix caps?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
This will be here sooner than you guys think. We are being secretive :D

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bring it on Lake bring it on! :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
We got our first "special" samples in last week. We are stoked about this stuff.

I'll let you guys in on a little secret......the capsules are not powder ;).

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not powder? You mean they're plasma? :D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Not powder? You mean they're plasma? :D
Haha, actually IBE has figured out the dark matter mystery and will be putting it into Matrix capsules, so if you can't explain why the mass is different in each one you know why :fool2:.

We are actually doing powdered caps for now, but we are working on something special. We don't want to delay its release, the stuff works great!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it's really Matrix, the drink, in a cap, it'll be the number one stim out there. I LOVE MATRIX!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I never tried it. Sniffle.

X-Force is great for the focus but I figure matrix has a bit more "kick in the pants" kinda stuff?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, for me, night and day. Matrix SMOKES XForce.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
X-Force is more for mood and for the people who don't feel like having the jitters. It actually kind of annoys me when these companies pack in 300mg caffeine and ungodly amounts of yohimbine and others and people praise it. Heck you would get the same effect from buying your own caffeine anhydrous. We wanted to do something that you could feel good on and get work done with.

MEC will definitely be great though. I want to have a lot of people on this board testing it and I will keep a lot of you in mind for it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X-Force is more for mood and for the people who don't feel like having the jitters. It actually kind of annoys me when these companies pack in 300mg caffeine and ungodly amounts of yohimbine and others and people praise it. Heck you would get the same effect from buying your own caffeine anhydrous. We wanted to do something that you could feel good on and get work done with.

MEC will definitely be great though. I want to have a lot of people on this board testing it and I will keep a lot of you in mind for it.
Cant wait for it Lake, didnt I also see something about matrix (drink) being finalized, and of a different flavor?

Adams

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cant wait for it Lake, didnt I also see something about matrix (drink) being finalized, and of a different flavor?

Adams
Curious on this too.. I tried the orginal drink and the flavor was um... interesting. You had to drink it ice cold. But the effects were great!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Curious on this too.. I tried the orginal drink and the flavor was um... interesting. You had to drink it ice cold. But the effects were great!
Yeah the newest flavor will be good, we refuse to mass produce it until it is good again, it is just hard with the ingredients we use. Honestly,to me though, the effects are worth even the current taste.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the newest flavor will be good, we refuse to mass produce it until it is good again, it is just hard with the ingredients we use. Honestly,to me though, the effects are worth even the current taste.
Shoot, I LOVED the Original, original flavor, in the little tester bottle. dem der be some good drinkin.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Shoot, I LOVED the Original, original flavor, in the little tester bottle. dem der be some good drinkin.

Adams
Haha I think you might be the only one! But at any rate I tasted some of the newer flavors and they are really close to getting it to where we want it. The last test run was good but they didn't use enough sweetener. The ingredients have a bitter aftertaste and that is what is so damn hard to cover up.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I think you might be the only one! But at any rate I tasted some of the newer flavors and they are really close to getting it to where we want it. The last test run was good but they didn't use enough sweetener. The ingredients have a bitter aftertaste and that is what is so damn hard to cover up.
Look at redbull. I remember when it first came out people disliked the flavor, and now they keep stock piles in the fridge. :D

And I like the mediciney aftertaste. :D

Adams

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome.. glad to hear we're getting closer! what flavors are yo guys looking at using?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Testing flavors are fruit punch, orange, and pina colada.
Are you looking for any testers for this? I tested the original Matrix RTD and liked it. I would love to try the capsules.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for any testers for this? I tested the original Matrix RTD and liked it. I would love to try the capsules.
As soon as it is completed definitely. :burg:

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Formula is complete, testers will be coming soon. I will make a contest for it soon ;).

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formula is complete, testers will be coming soon. I will make a contest for it soon ;).
Damn strait lake... now put your lab coat back on, and go to work on some of the others upcoming!!!

Adams

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yawn...so sleepy...need matrix caps...zzzz

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The matrix should be somewhat right behind Reverse. That is what we are working on full speed right now. EVERYTHING should pick up after the olympics... that is what is killing us right now.

Adams

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am beginning to suspect some people would consider the Olympics some sort of nuisance! :run:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am beginning to suspect some people would consider the Olympics some sort of nuisance! :run:
I enjoy the olympics myself... but not a fan of it being in china with their history of human rights infringements.

Adams

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
The matrix should be somewhat right behind Reverse. That is what we are working on full speed right now. EVERYTHING should pick up after the olympics... that is what is killing us right now.

Adams
Amen to that, man is it slowing things down :(.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy the olympics myself...
I always enjoy the Olympics, too. It is just frustrating that the games this time around disrupt some critical raw material flows in the supplement industry. :frustrate