Matrix Energy - Mood Enhancing Energy Capsules

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be calling Dustin tomorrow to be filled in on where we are at with X-Lean and Matrix. I'll be sure to let you all know what's happening as soon as I can!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, sorry guys for the major delay and no info. :( Things have been crazy. I should have some info on Matrix this week, for true! :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take it that this is still on hold?
At this point, X-Lean is the major focus for IBE to finish and get completely out and available. Matrix should follow behind it, but there is no ETA for Matrix at this point.

I hear that a lot of our other products (X-Force, X-Dream, Formex) should be in stock at Nutra this week! :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately they won't be arriving at Nutra Planet at the same time as the others. We're waiting on one last thing before releasing X-Lean.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
No, unfortunately they won't be arriving at Nutra Planet at the same time as the others. We're waiting on one last thing before releasing X-Lean.
We should see if we could get a nice stack deal going with X-Lean to help promote it when it comes out :)

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We should see if we could get a nice stack deal going with X-Lean to help promote it when it comes out :)
That would be sweet. :cool:

X-Dream, Formex and Epi are in stock at Nutra now!

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
That would be sweet. :cool:

X-Dream, Formex and Epi are in stock at Nutra now!
Oh sh*t !!

Nice quick update Cheyenne !!

I e-mailed Dustin last night. The powder and bottles are ready to go and ship to the capping company. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The beta bottle that I tried was amazing! I still have a few pills left. :D
I cannot wait until this is out for everyone's enjoyment.

I stacked the beta Matrix with a shot of Neurobalance last week when I was a bit stressed... man, I felt great in a matter of minutes.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IRON LUNGZ IS A WHORE.

I am unamused by this development in the world of betas.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Whore? I hope you're kidding, man.
I do not even Rep for IBE any longer. The finished product is on its way to the capping company, so the product is near completion.

IRON LUNGZ IS A WHORE.

I am unamused by this development in the world of betas.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Iron Lungz is the **** !!!....Glad to see where are finally making progress on this.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whore? I hope you're kidding, man.
I do not even Rep for IBE any longer. The finished product is on its way to the capping company, so the product is near completion.
Of course I am kidding! I was just commenting on the fact that you got beta's, lol. I hope it lives up the the rtd of old, I have never experienced anything that good, ever.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I figured you were! :D
Seeing how you've been waiting on this for a LONG time, I know that you're frustrated.
Of course I am kidding! I was just commenting on the fact that you got beta's, lol. I hope it lives up the the rtd of old, I have never experienced anything that good, ever.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I could use it this week. I worked 7am-8pm, then roasted coffee from 9pm to midnight yesterday. Got up today at 6:15, working 7- 6, workout and judo 6:30-9pm, get up at 3:30am to work from 4am-8pm.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here I be, all alone, 4am, no friendly little pill to grag my ass out of sleep. :( 4hrs of sleep blows.

drummer72

Awards
Matrix

Hello, im new here and im italian.
I would like to give a try at Matrix energy drink (or caps) but i didn't find it around the web stores..(European and american) always out of stock!.I'd prefer to find it in Europe due to possible duty issues when shipped.
Any advice where to find it?Is it discontinued like Neurobalance?
And what about the pills...Does already available ?
How its X-force vs Matrix?
Sorry my bad english.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hello, im new here and im italian.
I would like to give a try at Matrix energy drink (or caps) but i didn't find it around the web stores..(European and american) always out of stock!.I'd prefer to find it in Europe due to possible duty issues when shipped.
Any advice where to find it?Is it discontinued like Neurobalance?
And what about the pills...Does already available ?
How its X-force vs Matrix?
Sorry my bad english.
Matrix caps aren't available yet. I believe we have the formula configured, but it hasn't been capped and released yet. We will definitely let everyone know when things start to happen.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
Matrix caps aren't available yet. I believe we have the formula configured, but it hasn't been capped and released yet. We will definitely let everyone know when things start to happen.

:toofunny:

drummer72

Awards

Thank you!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.
Never going to happen.

Echo in here?

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
IBE REPS

How come none of you are answering anyone's question's regarding the ETA of certain product's?

Just wondering.....

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
How come none of you are answering anyone's question's regarding the ETA of certain product's?

Just wondering.....
As soon as we have an eta we will happily pass it along.

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
As soon as we have an eta we will happily pass it along.
Ok but we've already been told that certain items were capped and ready to go and yet most of IBE's product's continue to remain out of stock at Nutraplanet.

Your'e reps should be a little more careful in the infromation you let leak out. I'd rather hear that everything's delayed instead of hyping up the ETA of a product only to let down all those who were ready to buy.

It's like getting blue ball's bro don't build me up and then not put out.(no homo):sad2: