I refuse to acknowledge that this thread exists. :mad:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I refuse to acknowledge that this thread exists. :mad:
Please poison... come back... come back to the dark side... we have candy.

but in all seriousness... I have actually consumed the product, and promise it is right around the corner now.

Adams

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Ready and waiting...

Any update on the date?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ready and waiting...

Any update on the date?
It's been put on hold, again. Because of things that are out of our control, it has been decided that X-Lean will be launched ahead of Matrix. It will be coming out, but I can't say when, or give you an ETA. I do apologize for the wait.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Please poison... come back... come back to the dark side... we have candy.

but in all seriousness... I have actually consumed the product, and promise it is right around the corner now.

Adams
Eh? Candy? :drool:

Don't tease, after freakin 2 years since I last had Matrix in a gallon jug. I still need it. But don't toy with me. My fragile psyche can't take it.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Matrix Energy Caps will be out right after the new Reformulated X-Lean !

...stay with us poison ! :lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok, fine. do me a favor though, and stick your thumb up my ass, give my thumb a break. after two years it's sore. ;) lol

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok, fine. do me a favor though, and stick your thumb up my ass, give my thumb a break. after two years it's sore. ;) lol
What? :dunno:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Um, this has been in the works for 2 years now, and I've been waiting, patiently, for my fix, with my thumb up my ass. My thumb is now officially sore, so I kindly asked if I could borrow an IBE reps thumb, give my thumb a break, because apparently THIS **** IS NEVER COMING OUT!

:lol: Just a little positive encouragement. :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Um, this has been in the works for 2 years now, and I've been waiting, patiently, for my fix, with my thumb up my ass. My thumb is now officially sore, so I kindly asked if I could borrow an IBE reps thumb, give my thumb a break, because apparently THIS **** IS NEVER COMING OUT!

Why so much traffic in thumbs? Anyway, as you know, product development can be complex at times. The search for the precise ingredients, the possible need to engineer a completely new compound, combining the right titrations of the final compounds, unexpected delays in production, and other complications can create disrupting hurdles that inevitably impact original product road maps adversely. I am sure it will be released when everything is set. If you have waited two years with one thumb, you may not need to wait as long with the alternate thumb! :D Keep at it, buddy! :thumbsup:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I'm sure it will be worth the wait! :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No doubt. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, has felt as good as Matrix, before, or since. Half a serving Matrix and 1 cap Stizm was 15 hours of pure joyous insanity. Seriously, the feel good stim.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No doubt. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, has felt as good as Matrix, before, or since. Half a serving Matrix and 1 cap Stizm was 15 hours of pure joyous insanity. Seriously, the feel good stim.
The newer version had me feeling very happy and alive with more energy than anything else on the market at this point. Of course, the final product will be a tad different, but actually better than the Alpha-version I tried. We do apologize for the wait; this is one of the things that stops me from trying to form my own supplement company. The snags that come up will stop all production and movement in a heart-beat.

Poison, when we have testers for the new version, I will definitely PM you with an offer to run it on us and provide feedback for eveyone. Hopefully, that will erase the frustration of waiting for so long.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The newer version had me feeling very happy and alive with more energy than anything else on the market at this point.
I absolutely love X-Force for it's mood enhancing energizing effects. These Matrix caps might become my #1 favorite supplement. :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I absolutely love X-Force for it's mood enhancing energizing effects. These Matrix caps might become my #1 favorite supplement. :D
I have a feeling that Matrix will be a hit with most of the population that loves clean energy. Damn, that sounded like a Natural Gas promotion.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The newer version had me feeling very happy and alive with more energy than anything else on the market at this point. Of course, the final product will be a tad different, but actually better than the Alpha-version I tried. We do apologize for the wait; this is one of the things that stops me from trying to form my own supplement company. The snags that come up will stop all production and movement in a heart-beat.

Poison, when we have testers for the new version, I will definitely PM you with an offer to run it on us and provide feedback for eveyone. Hopefully, that will erase the frustration of waiting for so long.
Count me in! I just want the drink in a pill form. It was perfect as is.

BTW, I highly disliked XForce, babywifey. I distributed it among buddies, and it was either love or hate, no in between. Very odd. It really had no effect 80% of the time, then it'd work 20%. Really screwed my isht up, when I was counting on a stim perker-upper after a 15 hour work day to get me in the gym. :lol:

Matrix?

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsHdea5SRjU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established

BTW, I highly disliked XForce, babywifey. I distributed it among buddies, and it was either love or hate, no in between. Very odd. It really had no effect 80% of the time, then it'd work 20%. Really screwed my isht up, when I was counting on a stim perker-upper after a 15 hour work day to get me in the gym. :lol:

Matrix?
Aw man, I'm sure the Matrix caps will be a totally different story for ya :D

I cannot wait to try them myself, maybe for really tough days, depending how strong the Matrix is, people can stack both the X-Force and the Matrix for some serious non-jittery, super energy ! haha

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
To me X-force supresses my appetite more than anything does...However if your needing a stim to "jack" you up then x-force may not be the one you need...X-force is more for appetite supression and focus.

Can't wait for the Matrix Energy Caps.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Matrix?
Bummer. :( Well, different people respond differently to supplements. X-Force just isn't your thing.

To me X-force supresses my appetite more than anything does...However if your needing a stim to "jack" you up then x-force may not be the one you need...X-force is more for appetite supression and focus.
I rarely feel my appetite suppressed by X-Force. Really, this is a good thing for me, especially on workout days when I am eating nearly 2800 calories. I don't need and I don't want my appetite suppressed! :lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
For me, I get the focus, mood enhancement, AND the appetite suppressant. I forget to eat sometimes if I'm keeping myself busy.

:dunno:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For me, I get the focus, mood enhancement, AND the appetite suppressant. I forget to eat sometimes if I'm keeping myself busy.

:dunno:
Well, it is supposed to provide all three of those effects! :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aw man, I'm sure the Matrix caps will be a totally different story for ya :D
I'll need evidence provided, possibly an ingredient list of Matrix v2.0? :D

BTW, I would kill for a bottle of Matrix right now. I got up this morning, had a busy day, and got a call at 4PM to work from 7PM-7AM. I'm sitting in a hospital corridor, listening to the HVAC drone, and feeling like ass. Headache, dragging ass. Ugh, I wish.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll need evidence provided, possibly an ingredient list of Matrix v2.0? :D

BTW, I would kill for a bottle of Matrix right now. I got up this morning, had a busy day, and got a call at 4PM to work from 7PM-7AM. I'm sitting in a hospital corridor, listening to the HVAC drone, and feeling like ass. Headache, dragging ass. Ugh, I wish.

Certainly does sound like a busy day! :(

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Still can't wait for these to come out! Any updates?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eventually I'll be a millionaire driving a Gallardo. Wait, no I won't. Oops.

:lol:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bump

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmm. I saw seinfeld driving one down on sunset bl last year. Waaaaaa-waaaaaaaaaaa-waaaaaaaaaaa-waaa-waaaaa-popcracklepop-grrrrrrrrr.

Bastard.

:p

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Man! One year, 2 months, and waiting....:sleeping:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is worse that being a hipster outside the Apple store waiting for the new iPod s.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Apple groupies:

IBE Matrix groupies:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't think they make em like that any more. :lol:

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I don't think they make em like that any more. :lol:
I've seen guys in the gym CUT their shirts to make 'em fit like that! I don't know if shirts are made like that, but people definitely wear that style still! That dude looks like he could use some fat burning X-Force rather than Matrix Energy Caps! :lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think even a haircut would suffice.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
IBE Matrix groupies:

Where did you find this photo of me ?!?!

:p

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard any new news on Matrix Caps. IBE was set back a little by a damaged batch of Epistane and we're changing capsule companies. Many other good things are taking place right now as well. :) We'll let you know as soon as we have any new information on Matrix!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established