7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

why would we do this?
1-well for starters it would be make it more potent and legal aleast for the users
2- don't have to worrie about going to the black market and worring about fakes
3 it works no need for logs

we need a new wet compound and what would be better then a user legal D-bol and 2.4 times more potent and gives you that well being feeling. it's winter.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
no one get there hopes up but we will be sending this info to my source tonight and will let everyone know if it is a possibilty

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Duh...you are right what was I thinking...lol

mod please move to anabolic section

As a rep, I understand why you put it here, but this really belongs in the anabolic section. Can't wait for it though

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, its okay, happens to all the newbs. ;) :lol:

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
wouldnt it be a lil less harsh due to methylazation on the 7th position?

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
it is still methylated at the 17th postion but also it is methylated at the 7th postion
yea just saw that,

How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, please release this.

Am i right to infer that this would be less toxic and estrogenic but more powerful than MLMG?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Safe to say that the appeal of this would not be in any small number. I commend you on having the coconuts to try and bring this to fruition.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
i want nAOw

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea just saw that,

How would this methylazation on the 7th position work with cortisol balance? and increasing bioavailability./
cortisol balance? what are you talking about? seriously, i dont know.

but i believe it would prevent it from becoming 5a reduced, as well as cause it to bind much more strongly to the androgen receptor. not sure, but the info is out there, over at phf, henry im sure has posted it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE=AM. PM.

...too much good stuff

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never the less it looks freaking awesome.

Ginandtonic

Ginandtonic

Awards
Some chemists in China are hard at work hopefully, money goes in muscle comes out you can't explain that!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it will be tested by patric arnold. and for the epi it was tested by Dr.D and another lab before we releast it but they were wrong and now that is why we use PA for everything.you have no clue what you are talking about. this in no superdrol bro. if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?

Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, I'll take some.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still looking for someone with the Ochem smarts to relate this to MLMG like I ASKED FOR EARLIER!!!!

:D :D :D :D

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the main reason for the post to show my source there is a demand for this new compound because they feel like making new product is taking big risk if it does not sell. well I would not really call this a new compound per say. we had to convince them that trendione an d ment would sell and ther ewill be no risk.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pricewise, what would consumers be looking at? I can't guarantee I would run this as soon as it releases but I sure as hell would pick a few bottles up upon release for the future.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so uh, from your post here, you seem to feel you are pretty knowledgable about steroids, could you explain to us how di methylation differs from another methylation, and what 1a, or 2a, or 7a, etc will change or hurt the compound instead of just wonder out loud?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When these types of threads are made, does anyone ever say "no i dont want this"?
yea, in my di ethylated dienolone thread, quite a few peeps said no thanks, and over on phf.

but then again, this aint no di ethyl dienolone either.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why so much hostility in here? Cant we all be friends?
I thought we already were all friends and thats why we can talk to each other like that?

you know, it's like, "whats up bich, thats a gay asz shirt sucka, you look like a tard from down tha block, the ladies are gonna think your a fairy"

kind of brotherly love. ya know? :/

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought we already were all friends and thats why we can talk to each other like that?

you know, it's like, "whats up bich, thats a gay asz shirt sucka, you look like a tard from down tha block, the ladies are gonna think your a fairy"

kind of brotherly love. ya know? :/
I want to try.

You are so gay man!
How did I do? :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it will be tested by patric arnold. and for the epi it was tested by Dr.D and another lab before we releast it but they were wrong and now that is why we use PA for everything.you have no clue what you are talking about. this in no superdrol bro. if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?
Show me your degree in organic chemistry and then you can make an accusation that I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't use your products and anytime people question your company you go off the deep end. This is worse then when people question USP Labs and all their claims, congrats, you are in a league of your own.

PS - I am not expert, never claimed to be, I am logical and ask questions that require thoughtful answers. Sorry for that, I guess that education from public schools wasn't so bad after all, who knew?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what is your issue man last time you came in one of my post with the same attatude and we bumped heads and then I even Pm you and saying i was sorry for responding the way i did and I even offered you a free bottle of trendione. here is the PM so everyone can see

Re: my post

Originally Posted by IBE
I want to say sorry about my tone I miss took your tone the wrong way I am just use to people over here treating us bad for because out past. when when this comes out I will throw you a bottle of trenavar so you can try...again sorry.

I appreciate the offer and if you want to do that I won't say no but youre by no means obligated to do that. I am a hot head right now too, damn trenazone has me on edge all the time... Dame lack of sleep will do that. I know you guys got a bad rep but have heard good things recently so I keep an eye out. I love Epi so of course I look tote source for new products.

Show me your degree in organic chemistry and then you can make an accusation that I have no idea what I am talking about. I don't use your products and anytime people question your company you go off the deep end. This is worse then when people question USP Labs and all their claims, congrats, you are in a league of your own.

PS - I am not expert, never claimed to be, I am logical and ask questions that require thoughtful answers. Sorry for that, I guess that education from public schools wasn't so bad after all, who knew?

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I don't use d-bol due to it being scheduled. Legal Methyl version could be a nice addition to the market, depending on how toxic it is. As long as it is not another M1T toxic, I'm game.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to my question of price estimate, would users be as prone to hair loss? I know dbol is terrible for the hairline.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

We have organic chemists who work with us on the development of these products, plus we always do a series of beta testing prior to bringing ANYTHING to the market. It is seriously uncalled for, for you to bring up PAST issues with EPistane and testing (which BTW we came through just fine and I think everyone here can agree the success of Epistane speaks for itself). You obviously have some other issue with me and IBE....this is a general topic about a potential product we are coming out with and if you have nothing positive to contribute then you need to stay off my posts........you either forgot to take your meds today or you need to lay off the juice LOL
Also, what are your qualifications here?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is your issue man last time you came in one of my post with the same attatude and we bumped heads and then I even Pm you and saying i was sorry for responding the way i did and I even offered you a free bottle of trendione. here is the PM so everyone can see

Re: my post

Originally Posted by IBE
I want to say sorry about my tone I miss took your tone the wrong way I am just use to people over here treating us bad for because out past. when when this comes out I will throw you a bottle of trenavar so you can try...again sorry.

I appreciate the offer and if you want to do that I won't say no but youre by no means obligated to do that. I am a hot head right now too, damn trenazone has me on edge all the time... Dame lack of sleep will do that. I know you guys got a bad rep but have heard good things recently so I keep an eye out. I love Epi so of course I look tote source for new products.

There is no attitude, you were asked questions which you ignored, none were answered by the way. You just attacked my credibility and I repeat again, did not answer my questions with the exception of a comment on Epistane. Granted, that was a dig but it was to get your attention simply because that is what many remember about IBE. This isn't a political debate, just answer the questions or don't; I really don't care but some here would like to here your thoughts. I appreciate the fact you made that offer but I don't need a free bottle to be appeased (and I am more than likely done with PH/DS at this point, I can easily get other things I want to run that are easier on my body), just answer the questions about testing it on people, di-methyl being just as safe and if toxicity will go up. You are talking about a change to an otherwise fine steroid that at first glance is going to potentially make it more toxic and you say you are going to do testing. Pardon me for being concerned about those that might take it who are not educated to the risks. Also, the way you wrote your first post it didn't read as a 2.4% increase, it read as 2.4X more anabolic, that is a big jump and raised my eyebrows for sure. So for me to compare it to Superdrol or DMZ, considering that context, is a very fair statement.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have organic chemists who work with us on the development of these products, plus we always do a series of beta testing prior to bringing ANYTHING to the market. It is seriously uncalled for, for you to bring up PAST issues with EPistane and testing (which BTW we came through just fine and I think everyone here can agree the success of Epistane speaks for itself). You obviously have some other issue with me and IBE....this is a general topic about a potential product we are coming out with and if you have nothing positive to contribute then you need to stay off my posts........you either forgot to take your meds today or you need to lay off the juice LOL
Also, what are your qualifications here?
You're a real winner guy. I'll make sure recommend everything but your products from now on after this post. Man you and Nathan from NTBM have a lot in common, any criticism just isn't tolerated and whoever does it must be demonized for speaking up.

Nice implication I take medication or am on AAS, you couldn't be farther from the truth at the moment not to mention you have no clue so why even go there? Anyways, back to your normal discussion boys and girls, drink that Koolaid right up.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first off you really do not see the big picture here let me explain

#1 most poeple do not like ordering overseas and worring about customs and breaking the law
#2 you will not have to worrie about underdosed and probably alot of fake D-DOL out there
3 making it 2,4% more poten will cover the freaking underdosed stuff on the black market
4 If you can not understand what this will do then you should not be taking steroids

IT'S A NO BRAINER

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about my questions lol...

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure on the pricing as of yet, but it should not be bad at all

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
im not a fan of Dbol,

That extra methylization definetly does more then just adding to increased availability. things on the 7th position if i remember correctly can effect cortisol levels positivly. have to research that further.

But Dbol due to extreme potent metabolites did something to my physique i hated. i will forever blame dbol on parts of my body i dislike.

strength was good. just didnt do much other them make me appear bloated and fat.

i wouldnt be opposed to using it again IF there was a way to reduce potent metabolites by either i gues a 3a hsd inhibitor or something along those lines keep most of it active in muscle and away from other tissues. also add a weak AI that can be ran everyday for estradiol purposes.

you guys should be really looking into SARMs. and super high dosed natural UNIQUE anabolics in powder form. That would be money.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

so uh, from your post here, you seem to feel you are pretty knowledgable about steroids, could you explain to us how di methylation differs from another methylation, and what 1a, or 2a, or 7a, etc will change or hurt the compound instead of just wonder out loud?
So I take it the lack of responce means you actually have no idea what you are talking about, and are just talking out your ass, repeating typical newb bro science.?

I'm not defending ibe/phf, havn't read their responces to your criticism yet, but come on, if you are going to criticize, know what you are talking about.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In addition to my question of price estimate, would users be as prone to hair loss? I know dbol is terrible for the hairline.
who knows, the 7a methylation will prevent the methyl boldenone from 5a reducing into 5a reduced methyl boldenone (m1t). if it was 2a methylated like superdrol, or dimethazine, i think it would be able to possibly become 5a reduced di methyl bold.

but I think all of these issues have been talked about earlier over at phf, i wasn't paying attention cause i had di ethylated dienolone in my eyes.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

duh.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I take it the lack of responce means you actually have no idea what you are talking about, and are just talking out your ass, repeating typical newb bro science.?

I'm not defending ibe/phf, havn't read their responces to your criticism yet, but come on, if you are going to criticize, know what you are talking about.
Frankly, there may be 1 in 1000 people on here who actually have the education or experience based on a job to have the discussions about chemical make up of compounds like this and even less that know how they work in the body. I don't claim to be one, I said it before, if I was wrong in an assumption that is cause I am not one of the 999 people not qualified to truly have that discussion. Talking out of my ass would be openly trashing someone for asking difficult questions or questions that could have made wrong assumptions in a professional manner; oh wait IBE already did that.

This is like me telling my pharmacist brother about how I know more about cancer drugs, thanks I know better than that and so do his students. Asking someone who is producing the product questions is why people are here, get over it if you don't like it.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you must of missed the part about idiotic questions.

"will supersizing my combo be more filling, but have more calories?" : "will di methylating a compound make it more potent with more sides?"

yea...