7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very good point and come back.

product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

duh.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol

Frankly, there may be 1 in 1000 people on here who actually have the education or experience based on a job to have the discussions about chemical make up of compounds like this and even less that know how they work in the body. I don't claim to be one, I said it before, if I was wrong in an assumption that is cause I am not one of the 999 people not qualified to truly have that discussion. Talking out of my ass would be openly trashing someone for asking difficult questions or questions that could have made wrong assumptions in a professional manner; oh wait IBE already did that.

This is like me telling my pharmacist brother about how I know more about cancer drugs, thanks I know better than that and so do his students. Asking someone who is producing the product questions is why people are here, get over it if you don't like it.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
move on people please...everyone wants to have the last word... I keep coming back to the thread to see updates/discussions not for this.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LEGAL DBOL FTW

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

duh.
:goodpost:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol
E thug, making threats, woo hoo. Good luck with this one, I think I will pass and stick to the real thing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested to see more about this.

I'm not taking sides, because I really don't care and I think arguments that are on the internet that aren't just factual but include any level of emotion are a joke (just my .02), however, the original post does make it seem like it's saying it is twice as potent; not just 2.4%.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll piss all over your threats, I mean threads... :lol:
I assume threads means clothes and I'll just overlook the fact that everyone is talking like it's the 70's. That being said, I didn't realize there were so many golden showers goin on around here...

:yuck:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure imagination
Take a look
And you'll see
Into your imagination

willy-wonka-2-3-10.jpg

oh, wait, you said golden SHOWERS....ummmmm :ntome:

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guessing/hoping by adding the 7th methyl it should give it a better feeling due to the extra increase in androgen. that is one reason why I love d-bol because clean and makes you feel great.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would put it in my body!! :aargh:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users?
Where the methyls are has a big impact on what effect they have. Testosterone has two methyl groups yet isn't toxic.

who knows, the 7a methylation will prevent the methyl boldenone from 5a reducing into 5a reduced methyl boldenone (m1t).
1,4-dienes are not 5a-reduced to any significant degree anyway, with or without a 7a-methyl.

Nice writeup.

if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?
the way you wrote your first post it didn't read as a 2.4% increase, it read as 2.4X more anabolic.
Those figures are compared to methyltestosterone. D-bol was 1.25 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys; 7a-methyl d-bol was 2.4 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys. Therefore 7a-methyl d-bol was roughly twice as anabolic as d-bol in monkeys (and in rats, incidentally).

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm twice as anabolic than when I'm drunk in my wife.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh....

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Can I preorder some now!? Lol ill even max out my paypal!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Sounds GREAT! :)

why would we do this?
1-well for starters it would be make it more potent and legal aleast for the users
2- don't have to worrie about going to the black market and worring about fakes
3 it works no need for logs

we need a new wet compound and what would be better then a user legal D-bol and 2.4 times more potent and gives you that well being feeling. it's winter.[/QUOTE]

Joint Fracture

Awards
:bigeyes:

Yeah, I'd piss my trousers if this came to market. That would be awesome. My old liver wouldn't like it, but **** us, that would be intense.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chances are hopefully very good if there is enough demand (as there seems to be.. :thinking:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There is definite demand that's for sure.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whao...almost forgot about this badboy

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
im more interested in seeing ment actually make it to the market honestly...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys got a Half-Life on this?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Trenevar, I am thinking I should have tried to become a beta tester for that to make sure I got to try it haha.
What ever happened with those two? I remember the beta test a logs coming out but nothing further.

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we sent the info to our source to see if they can produce this and when we hear something we will let everone know.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill be the next. Your already big tom lol
Want more power! Haha but it would be cool if it had a great recomp effect. That is what is most appealing to me these days.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
What ever happened with those two? I remember the beta test a logs coming out but nothing further.
Trenavar is supposed to be here in a matter of weeks... talk of a presale is already brewing at PHF

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that the prohormone where they touch weeners?