7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff would probably be manufactured from bolasterone. i suppose the issue of the finished product containing residual bolasterone (a controlled substance) may be significant.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I would think it would of been similar to m14add.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No release date just yet unfortunately but we will definitely make a big deal of it on the forum when it is on its way.

This is the reply email I just received. He wasn't talking about this forum BTW

henryv

Awards
  • Established
this stuff would probably be manufactured from bolasterone. i suppose the issue of the finished product containing residual bolasterone (a controlled substance) may be significant.
Upjohn made their "dimethandrostenolone" from bolasterone; I think they used selenium dioxide to introduce the Δ1 double bond.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well if im right, isnt it true m14add was from dbol? & from older posts werent we comparing this "maybe" ph to dbol?
It was a precursor to D-Bol if I'm not mistaking

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
well if im right, isnt it true m14add was from dbol? & from older posts werent we comparing this "maybe" ph to dbol?
yeah you are right

this compound has the same 1,4-diene structure as dbol and m14add but the similarities end there

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Upjohn made their "dimethandrostenolone" from bolasterone; I think they used selenium dioxide to introduce the Δ1 double bond.

did they discuss pharmacological activity?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
For whatever reason the refs were cut off. It should say:

References

[1] Beyler et al (1960), Bismethylenedioxy Steroids. III. The Synthesis of 7α- and 7β-Methylhydrocortisones, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 82, 170.
[2] Campbell,J.A.,and Babc0ck,J.C. (1965), 7a-Methyltestosterones, a new class of potent anabolic agents, in Hormonal Steroids 2, 59-67

Joint Fracture

Awards
This would have been a great compound. Unfortunately, looks like Hatch's control act has a good chance of going through.

It's been a hell of a run, but this could wipe out everything available legally. Sad.

:worried:

Joint Fracture

Awards
Bump (just in case anything has been fermenting on the subject).

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you guys have any specific questions?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's considerably drier than D-bol and it's available now!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Interesting! I love D-bol if this is comparable might have to try it

JD261985

Banned
Awards
It's considerably drier than D-bol and it's available now!
I don't see it. I see dianodrol but that's not the compound this thread is talking about because the nomeclature is completely different

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don't see it. I see dianodrol but that's not the compound this thread is talking about because the nomeclature is completely different
The :7-methyl D-bol" proved too dufficult to produce... The compound we're currently discussing can be called "D-bol-oxime"... Just to confuse things a little more we're also working on a 2-methyl-D-Bol...

Joint Fracture

Awards
I've been popping the Dianodrol for 2 weeks now. Seems much less potent than d-ball.

But I was also referring to 2,17-methandrostenolone. Was hoping it would be more similar to standard d-ball.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been popping the Dianodrol for 2 weeks now. Seems much less potent than d-ball. But I was also referring to 2,17-methandrostenolone. Was hoping it would be more similar to standard d-ball.
What's your dosing?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slowly went up to 7 caps (105 mg).
Well, the way it was hyped, that should be the equivalent of 70mg of dbol. 15mg of this=10mg of dbol. For me, 60mg of dbol is the sweet spot. Dbol is cheap as ****. I don't really see the point, for me personally.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Well, the way it was hyped, that should be the equivalent of 70mg of dbol. 15mg of this=10mg of dbol. For me, 60mg of dbol is the sweet spot. Dbol is cheap as ****. I don't really see the point, for me personally.
For me it feels the equivalent of 10mg. 40mg of regualr d-ball gives my liver fits, but with this stuff...I don't feel any sides (not saying that's a bad thing, but it gives me the impression it's weaker than sh*t).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking to bridge this into Hdrol. Haven't really see any logs on this. It's been out for a while now

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea I think for like two months now if I'm not mistaken.

What have you seen?
It's dbol-oxime, not this one.

2a-17a-dbol will be out at some point but ATM it's stuck in the customs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's dbol-oxime, not this one. 2a-17a-dbol will be out at some point but ATM it's stuck in the customs.
Opppps lol. My bad. Thanx for clarification