7a-methyl-D-bol (7a-17a-DiMethandrostenolone) maybe on it's way to the market

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    We have organic chemists who work with us on the development of these products, plus we always do a series of beta testing prior to bringing ANYTHING to the market. It is seriously uncalled for, for you to bring up PAST issues with EPistane and testing (which BTW we came through just fine and I think everyone here can agree the success of Epistane speaks for itself). You obviously have some other issue with me and IBE....this is a general topic about a potential product we are coming out with and if you have nothing positive to contribute then you need to stay off my posts........you either forgot to take your meds today or you need to lay off the juice LOL
    Also, what are your qualifications here?
    You're a real winner guy. I'll make sure recommend everything but your products from now on after this post. Man you and Nathan from **** have a lot in common, any criticism just isn't tolerated and whoever does it must be demonized for speaking up.

Nice implication I take medication or am on AAS, you couldn't be farther from the truth at the moment not to mention you have no clue so why even go there? Anyways, back to your normal discussion boys and girls, drink that Koolaid right up.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

2. IBE
    Board Sponsor

first off you really do not see the big picture here let me explain

#1 most poeple do not like ordering overseas and worring about customs and breaking the law
    #2 you will not have to worrie about underdosed and probably alot of fake D-DOL out there
    3 making it 2,4% more poten will cover the freaking underdosed stuff on the black market
    4 If you can not understand what this will do then you should not be taking steroids

IT'S A NO BRAINER
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

What about my questions lol...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
    •   

4. IBE
    Board Sponsor

I am not sure on the pricing as of yet, but it should not be bad at all
  5. Registered User

im not a fan of Dbol,

That extra methylization definetly does more then just adding to increased availability. things on the 7th position if i remember correctly can effect cortisol levels positivly. have to research that further.

But Dbol due to extreme potent metabolites did something to my physique i hated. i will forever blame dbol on parts of my body i dislike.

strength was good. just didnt do much other them make me appear bloated and fat.

i wouldnt be opposed to using it again IF there was a way to reduce potent metabolites by either i gues a 3a hsd inhibitor or something along those lines keep most of it active in muscle and away from other tissues. also add a weak AI that can be ran everyday for estradiol purposes.

you guys should be really looking into SARMs. and super high dosed natural UNIQUE anabolics in powder form. That would be money.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users? I like that you are trying to bring a product like dbol to the average user but many are not educated enough or willing to take the time to use a compound like the properly. I foresee tons of gyno stories and lots of people not feeling nearly as good as they would on the proven original version of dbol.

NattyD, I am with you in that I feel this on paper sounds great but in reality may not be all its cracked up to be; di-methyls are notoriously harsh and no amount of support supps changes that or injectible test for that matter. And you said there will be no logs, am I correct again to assume it will not be tested prior to release? That is beyond reckless IBE, kind of reminds me of all that BAD press with the Epistane that wasn't really Epistane... but I thought you moved past that? Do yourselves a favor, be responsible and do testing if it is produced on PEOPLE, you will gain a significant amount of credibility just from that alone.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so uh, from your post here, you seem to feel you are pretty knowledgable about steroids, could you explain to us how di methylation differs from another methylation, and what 1a, or 2a, or 7a, etc will change or hurt the compound instead of just wonder out loud?
    So I take it the lack of responce means you actually have no idea what you are talking about, and are just talking out your ass, repeating typical newb bro science.?

I'm not defending ibe/phf, havn't read their responces to your criticism yet, but come on, if you are going to criticize, know what you are talking about.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    In addition to my question of price estimate, would users be as prone to hair loss? I know dbol is terrible for the hairline.
    who knows, the 7a methylation will prevent the methyl boldenone from 5a reducing into 5a reduced methyl boldenone (m1t). if it was 2a methylated like superdrol, or dimethazine, i think it would be able to possibly become 5a reduced di methyl bold.

but I think all of these issues have been talked about earlier over at phf, i wasn't paying attention cause i had di ethylated dienolone in my eyes.
  8. Registered User

product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
    and with all steroids, always, more gains, more sides.
    worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

duh.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

So I take it the lack of responce means you actually have no idea what you are talking about, and are just talking out your ass, repeating typical newb bro science.?

I'm not defending ibe/phf, havn't read their responces to your criticism yet, but come on, if you are going to criticize, know what you are talking about.
    Frankly, there may be 1 in 1000 people on here who actually have the education or experience based on a job to have the discussions about chemical make up of compounds like this and even less that know how they work in the body. I don't claim to be one, I said it before, if I was wrong in an assumption that is cause I am not one of the 999 people not qualified to truly have that discussion. Talking out of my ass would be openly trashing someone for asking difficult questions or questions that could have made wrong assumptions in a professional manner; oh wait IBE already did that.

This is like me telling my pharmacist brother about how I know more about cancer drugs, thanks I know better than that and so do his students. Asking someone who is producing the product questions is why people are here, get over it if you don't like it.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  10. Registered User

you must of missed the part about idiotic questions.

"will supersizing my combo be more filling, but have more calories?" : "will di methylating a compound make it more potent with more sides?"

yea...
  11. IBE
    Board Sponsor

very good point and come back.

product is not anything in comparison to superdrol or dimethazine. hell, dimethazine shouldn't be compared with superdrol.

of course dimethylation will make the compound more potent, and therefor more chance of negative side effects. this is like asking, if you supersize your quater pounder with cheese combo, will it add extra calories? it's a very idiotic question. in which if i was ibe/phf my responce would be "what do you think dumbass"

like bolasterone (di methylated test) it will aromatize into a potent estrogen. it is probably the closest compound you could compare it with.

want to know more about adding a 7a methyl group to a 17methyl steroid, research it, it will change the compound greatly.
    worried about sides? dont take the compound, or use lower dosages. this goes for all steroids. jebus.

duh.
  12. IBE
    Board Sponsor

you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol

Frankly, there may be 1 in 1000 people on here who actually have the education or experience based on a job to have the discussions about chemical make up of compounds like this and even less that know how they work in the body. I don't claim to be one, I said it before, if I was wrong in an assumption that is cause I am not one of the 999 people not qualified to truly have that discussion. Talking out of my ass would be openly trashing someone for asking difficult questions or questions that could have made wrong assumptions in a professional manner; oh wait IBE already did that.

This is like me telling my pharmacist brother about how I know more about cancer drugs, thanks I know better than that and so do his students. Asking someone who is producing the product questions is why people are here, get over it if you don't like it.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.

move on people please...everyone wants to have the last word... I keep coming back to the thread to see updates/discussions not for this.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Let's get strong[er]!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

LEGAL DBOL FTW
    Let's get strong[er]!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by fadi
    move on people please...everyone wants to have the last word... I keep coming back to the thread to see updates/discussions not for this.
    Party pooper.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I am in
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

duh.
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

you keep sayin you asked a question but what question it...oh yes to piss on everyone of my threats..lol
    E thug, making threats, woo hoo. Good luck with this one, I think I will pass and stick to the real thing.
  21. IBE
    Board Sponsor

I meant to to say piss on my threads not threats....lol....

E thug, making threats, woo hoo. Good luck with this one, I think I will pass and stick to the real thing.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I'm interested to see more about this.

I'm not taking sides, because I really don't care and I think arguments that are on the internet that aren't just factual but include any level of emotion are a joke (just my .02), however, the original post does make it seem like it's saying it is twice as potent; not just 2.4%.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by IBE
    I meant to to say piss on my threads not threats....lol....
    I'll piss all over your threats, I mean threads...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

I assume threads means clothes and I'll just overlook the fact that everyone is talking like it's the 70's. That being said, I didn't realize there were so many golden showers goin on around here...

Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Come with me
    And you'll be
    In a world of
    Pure imagination
    Take a look
    And you'll see
    Into your imagination

Name:  willy-wonka-2-3-10.jpg
Views: 438
Size:  32.9 KB

oh, wait, you said golden SHOWERS....ummmmm
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22
  26. Registered User

i make it rain on em!
  27. IBE
    Board Sponsor

28. IBE
    Board Sponsor

I guessing/hoping by adding the 7th methyl it should give it a better feeling due to the extra increase in androgen. that is one reason why I love d-bol because clean and makes you feel great.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

I would put it in my body!!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    I would put it in my body!!
    You say that to every sailor.

31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    You say that to every sailor.

You didn't see this one coming did you
  32. Registered User

Am I correct to state that you are saying a di-methyl version of dbol is going to have the same euphoric feeling yet be stronger, all while being a d-methyl which we all know from DMZ and Superdrol are VERY harsh and have bad sides for a majority of users?
    Where the methyls are has a big impact on what effect they have. Testosterone has two methyl groups yet isn't toxic.

who knows, the 7a methylation will prevent the methyl boldenone from 5a reducing into 5a reduced methyl boldenone (m1t).
    1,4-dienes are not 5a-reduced to any significant degree anyway, with or without a 7a-methyl.

Nice writeup.

if you read the study it only made it stronger by 2.4% now how can you compare the to freaking super drol.?
    the way you wrote your first post it didn't read as a 2.4% increase, it read as 2.4X more anabolic.
    Those figures are compared to methyltestosterone. D-bol was 1.25 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys; 7a-methyl d-bol was 2.4 times as anabolic as methyl test in monkeys. Therefore 7a-methyl d-bol was roughly twice as anabolic as d-bol in monkeys (and in rats, incidentally).
    Antus Labs
  33. Registered User

I'm twice as anabolic than when I'm drunk in my wife.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Oh....
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Can I preorder some now!? Lol ill even max out my paypal!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Sounds GREAT! :-)

why would we do this?
    1-well for starters it would be make it more potent and legal aleast for the users
    2- don't have to worrie about going to the black market and worring about fakes
    3 it works no need for logs

we need a new wet compound and what would be better then a user legal D-bol and 2.4 times more potent and gives you that well being feeling. it's winter.[/QUOTE]
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post

You didn't see this one coming did you
    LOL!
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.
  38. Registered User

Yeah, I'd piss my trousers if this came to market. That would be awesome. My old liver wouldn't like it, but **** us, that would be intense.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Whats the chances of this coming out?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Chances are hopefully very good if there is enough demand (as there seems to be.. )
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this the best multi on the market?
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Why did they take Transform X off market?
    By joepump in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2008, 10:39 AM
  3. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. M-TRN & M-TST- Are these still on the market?
    By hockeyroom28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
  5. What's the next PH/PS to hit the market
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 07:19 AM