ATTN: Stepping Down

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Good man, Ive spoken with you a few times in pm and on here, I think we will see you around from time to time and I will be sure to check in on future posts.

    cheers


  2. Iron, I wish you the best in what ever choices you feel you need to make. I wish I had more guys like you under me, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying. We all feel there's a place in life we need to be, specially during these times we now face. I do wish you and your family the best, and hope you stay out of harms way my friend.
    •   
       


  3. Just saw this now and I am still dazed. This is by far the toughest post I've had to write here at AnabolicMinds. Just cannot bring myself to saying "Goodbye"! Your absence will leave a vacuum here at AM and there at SoM. Yet, you are aiming at worthy goals. I have no doubt you will pursue them with your usual dedication and that you will prevail. I wish you the best of the very best. You will always remain an exceptional friend. You know how to reach me. My regards to Bradley.

  4. All the best with your plans, its a shame to see such an outstanding rep step down, and even though i dont know you that well, you have my utmost respect, not only for your posts, and comments, and your ability to deal with people, but also for your conviction in protecting your country, take care my friend, Levi.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

  5. Damn, such kind words - It's much appreciated!

    I'm going to tighten my Capt. boots, and whip some ass.
    My overall goal was to make Major, so now it's a possible reality within 14 months.

    I'm not leaving altogether, though. I will be around up until August, and then the chances of me checking in from where I will be might be tight. But, I have to get back downrange; too many of my men have perished for me to sit back and feel bad for myself. Something was taken from me, now I must return the favor. It's funny, my Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and my Father all had 3 tours each in their respected eras; this will be my 4th, so I'm setting a new standard.

    I'm not leaving for good. It's just that I need to focus everything that I have on getting my balance back, and learn to proficiently use my new hardware.

    Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint.
    •   
       


  6. Fin,

    It is with sadness that I see you leave the IBE team. Do what you must brother, and know that you have a community and many friends here. You've been a great friend to me as well. It's not goodbye, just a "See you later." Some things in life just take precedence. You'll be in my prayers...

    Jon

  7. Daaaang, what a roll call of sad goodbyes..

    Better jump in and get mine off!
    Salute! Soldier.. best to ya brother in all that you choose to do!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    ...
    Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint.
    Keeping my toes crossed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  9. Best of luck bro!!

  10. I've learned so ridiculously much from you Lungz, and hope to see you around here in the future. I'm glad I made it back in time to help send you off. Best of luck in your recovery and your career/scholarly goals!

    Stay safe, and kick some ass!

  11. Man, don't know you well, but having read this thread is all I need to know. Thanks for everything boss, and truly all the best!!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    For You:

    i will pay for the 2nd round with her.

  13. Iron EDIT: No fukcing way

  14. Good news...Good News !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update: After some discussion with Dustin, and reviewing some thought, I have decided to stay on board until I head downrange. In this time, I will be training someone to take over for me, and possibly some newer Reps. It's the least that I can do given the opportunity that IBE has given me. I hope you all will support this, just know that it is only until my leg is healed, and my papers for shipping out are present (expected in August). Until that time, I will remain Head Rep. I know, confusing, but I did not expect the change of heart on my behalf. After having so many people positively reinforce that I am needed, my choice is an easy one.

    And plus, there’s some really BIG things that will be going on in the near future for IBE, so I want to help out as much as possible.

    Thanks, again!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Welcome back!
    quickest step-down in AM history!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    quickest step-down in AM history!
    Agreed; more of a hop i'd say

  17. Did someone say false alarm??? Welcome back!

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update: After some discussion with Dustin, and reviewing some thought, I have decided to stay on board until I head downrange. In this time, I will be training someone to take over for me, and possibly some newer Reps. It's the least that I can do given the opportunity that IBE has given me. I hope you all will support this, just know that it is only until my leg is healed, and my papers for shipping out are present (expected in August). Until that time, I will remain Head Rep. I know, confusing, but I did not expect the change of heart on my behalf. After having so many people positively reinforce that I am needed, my choice is an easy one.

    And plus, there’s some really BIG things that will be going on in the near future for IBE, so I want to help out as much as possible.

    Thanks, again!

  18. Good man, I had a feeling we would still have you around one way or another, good choice staying on to help out, it shows your character for sure.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Update: After some discussion with Dustin, and reviewing some thought, I have decided to stay on board until I head downrange. In this time, I will be training someone to take over for me, and possibly some newer Reps. It's the least that I can do given the opportunity that IBE has given me. I hope you all will support this, just know that it is only until my leg is healed, and my papers for shipping out are present (expected in August). Until that time, I will remain Head Rep. I know, confusing, but I did not expect the change of heart on my behalf. After having so many people positively reinforce that I am needed, my choice is an easy one.

    And plus, there’s some really BIG things that will be going on in the near future for IBE, so I want to help out as much as possible.

    Thanks, again!
    You did this crap on purpose didn't you!!!!!
    Glad you will be around for awhile longer!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Damn, such kind words - It's much appreciated!

    I'm going to tighten my Capt. boots, and whip some ass.
    My overall goal was to make Major, so now it's a possible reality within 14 months.

    I'm not leaving altogether, though. I will be around up until August, and then the chances of me checking in from where I will be might be tight. But, I have to get back downrange; too many of my men have perished for me to sit back and feel bad for myself. Something was taken from me, now I must return the favor. It's funny, my Great-Grandfather, Grandfather, and my Father all had 3 tours each in their respected eras; this will be my 4th, so I'm setting a new standard.

    I'm not leaving for good. It's just that I need to focus everything that I have on getting my balance back, and learn to proficiently use my new hardware.

    Ike – you know that you and I will forever have communications with each other. You’ve been a great friend since I’ve met you a few years back. I may even have a 2-4 week lay-over in Germany while heading to my destination, so that will give us a chance to have that pint.

    Wish you the best of luck brother. Alot of our men have fallen and I strive everyday to help each and everyone make it through their time here and back home to see their families. It has been extremely tough the past couple of days here, but that is when the true "family traits" -if you will- come out.

    You are one of the most kind and true hearted people on this board; along with knowing alot about your company. That says alot about someone. I might still be over here in August (hopefully not) but shoot me a line. I make it all around Iraq going from FOB to Base whenever the mission dictates my services are needed. God bless brotha!

    -Jay
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Wish you the best of luck brother. Alot of our men have fallen and I strive everyday to help each and everyone make it through their time here and back home to see their families. It has been extremely tough the past couple of days here, but that is when the true "family traits" -if you will- come out.

    You are one of the most kind and true hearted people on this board; along with knowing alot about your company. That says alot about someone. I might still be over here in August (hopefully not) but shoot me a line. I make it all around Iraq going from FOB to Base whenever the mission dictates my services are needed. God bless brotha!

    -Jay
    another vet on here, you guys rock! keep going and dont let those little weasels ever get you down.

  22. Doooooood... Wait, what?


    Ha ha! Decisions decisions. Your motives are admirable my friend. Whatever you decide, you know the AM community backs you. We need more like you on this great planet we call earth.

    Do what your heart is telling you that you've got to do my man. In this, you find completion.

    ~peace

    Hg

  23. Iron EDIT: No fukcing way

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Hoomgar View Post
    Do what your heart is telling you that you've got to do my man. In this, you find completion.
    Sage advice!
  25. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    And plus, my wife loves me in uniform.
    At least we have a man here with proper priority balance LOL!



  26. Fin is back !

    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  27. ^^^
    what was that old slogan from childhood, something like 'weevil's wobble but they don't fall down'?

    ahaa, couldn't help myself dude..
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Stepping up from H-DROL
    By kendotcom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 02:17 AM
  2. Stepping out of lurk mode
    By Desert Rat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2006, 10:59 PM
  3. stepping up, well kind of
    By dingling in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2004, 10:36 AM
Log in
Log in