Bulking Success

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
<The following is not my recommendations for anyone, simply information on methods I used>

I had previously been obsessed with cutting and losing weight, and after losing track of my goals, I had become to driven on losing weight that I had lost a large amount of muscle mass. I began cutting at 235lbs, and after 3 months, I was 190lbs and skinny at 6'2", 21yrs old. I began to eat normal, and cut out the intense cardio. Months later I decided to bulk back up while staying lean, so I decided to devise a plan.

Workout routine: Basic routine, 1 muscle group a day, but with short intense training periods with heavy weights, 8-12 rep range, 1 warm-up, 3 working sets, 3-4 exercises, one more than 3 days on with 1 off, low intensity cardio 2x week 45 min, sleep as much as possible

Diet: 5000 calories, High protein, high carb, moderate fat - tried to eat clean calories as much as possible, but it wasn't too important for me - cheat meals w/ ice cream 2x week

Supplements:
-Protein/Weight Gainer: Optimum Pro-Complex Gainer 2x day, Nitro-tech post workout after Cell-Tech, Universal Amino 1900 whenever, glutamine before bed on training days
-Creatine/Beta-Alanine: Celltech, Ultimate Nutrition Beta-Alanine
-Pre-Workout: N.O. Xplode, Amino 1900
-Other: Omega 3-6-9, Coral Calcium, and Glucosamine 2x day, Opti-Men Multi 1xday
Competitive Edge Labs M-Drol with Universal Animal Stak and Anabolic Innovations Life Support, Anabolic Xtreme post cycle therapy

I began gaining weight steadily but slowly with only protein, and then I added the weight gainer, then creatine/beta-alanine and pre-workout stuff, then finally the m-drol. The protocol I used for the m-drol was 20mg x 10days, 30mg x 10days, and 40mg x 10 days. Universal's Animal Stak has a pretty comprehensive list of ingredients that are good for PH use, so I took one pack every day. Life Support is an excellent product for PH use as well, took as directed, and PCT by Anabolic Xtreme was taken 3x day for 30 days right after m-drol. Gains were consistent, did not jump with the increase of dosage, leading me to belive they might have plateaued if I hadn't increased. Gains were much more intense on m-drol then without. No noticeable strength gains on m-drol, (I got stronger, but strength gains did not jump when I began using as the weight gains did) The only sides I experienced were lethargy, back pumps like a mofo, and a mild shut down when dosages went to 40mg, started back up once PCT began. I started gaining at 195lbs, started m-drol at 225lbs, and ended off at 253lbs after PCT, 5 months start to finish.

Overall: Diet and exercise did the most for me to gain the weight, N.O Xplode, Celltech and the protein were the supplements I was most happy with. Excellent gains from the m-drol, but I did it all again, I would skip it.

I am new to this site, got a lot of good info off of it, so I decided to share my own.
Post any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

<These statements are not my recommendations for anyone, simply information on methods I used>

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Not to be defensive, but maybe if I had a better "grasp" I would look more like you???

M-Drol is called a pro-hormone, but technically is a pro-steroid, so yeah, no ****, I gained well on it.

And if I get flamed for using NO Xplode, and "dat der" celltech for pre/post creatine/energy, then so be it, what does everyone else use??? and how does that mean I have a loose grasp???

As far as AX PCT, all you need after a mild androgen like m-drol is a kickstart for your natural test production and an anti estrogen, which is what AX PCT is. Nolva, clomid, etc are far better anti Es, that is why they are used for stronger anabolics/androgens.

Liver values are normal, libido is back on track, bp is normal, but if my loose grasp left anything unchecked and I am in need of flaming, hopefully it is from someone worthwhile.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Your getting ridiculous now, we all know what they are and what they are used for...

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
I never said anything about being a guru, when I said ask questions, it meant about anything I forgot to mention that I did. And whats so hard to believe about 6'2'', 252, I'm at about 15%BF, I feel bad for you if that is an unrealistic figure. And thank you for changing your picture.

I made this post to share my experiences, and hope to learn something about what people have to say, and I get you giving me crap and telling me my business. That makes me regret registering on this site.

Good luck to anyone who reads this post and others and finds usefull information, as I have done in the past.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said anything about being a guru, when I said ask questions, it meant about anything I forgot to mention that I did. And whats so hard to believe about 6'2'', 252, I'm at about 15%BF, I feel bad for you if that is an unrealistic figure. And thank you for changing your picture.

I made this post to share my experiences, and hope to learn something about what people have to say, and I get you giving me crap and telling me my business. That makes me regret registering on this site.

Good luck to anyone who reads this post and others and finds usefull information, as I have done in the past.
Actually that was a pic form the fall and I was about 20lbs lighter and changed it because I'll be uploading one after my carb load monday, feel free to check it out :thumbsup:

I give you crap because your advising only using something like AX P.C.T to be sufficient for pct from a designer steroid at 21. This is the best board out there, hands down and I'm happy to see you came here but an attitude like that wont get you very far here. There are alot of thread like these from young kids coming off like they know everything and infact they know very little. If you would look around there are probably 10,000 better things out there than NO-Xplode(high dose with caffeine with some NO type stuff and getting sued for no CEM3) and Cell Tech (60gr sugar with a little creatine mono) for the price for what you getting. Thus having a lose grip on supps.

MESSPLAY

MESSPLAY

Awards
  • Established
I don't think distilled is trying to bash here. I think he's sincerely trying to help you out. If those numbers are true (dropping 45 lbs in three months ; gaining 63 or so back in five) then that's phenomenal progress. Congratulations on that.

The products you used aren't as good as some available. It's probably not the most humble thing (even though you stated twice that these weren't recommendations, just what you used) to register and immediately start pitching out your success story tips. A big part of the community here works off a simple idea; listen, learn, and then lead, in that order.

No-xplode and cell-tech aren't great products. BSN being sued like distilled said and cell-tech's poor ingredient profile make it difficult to believe you packed on massive amounts of muscle from these things.

And it's hard to believe that's all muscle gain (you wanted to gain up while staying lean) on a high protein, high carb, moderate fat diet with cardio at low-intensity for 2 times a week.

I'm baffled, but I tend to trust people before they give me a reason to distrust them.

My two cents, congrats on your progress.

BigJoeski3

BigJoeski3

Awards
Like I said, I had been reading on this site and others and have found a lot of great information. However, I will admit mostly researched the most potent products I used, and the N.O. Xplode and Cell-Tech were used based on recommendations were friends that have had success in the past.

My intentions were to stay lean, but I got caught up in it and started taking in more than I had planned. I first got tested at about 200lbs and was 8%BF, so I had about sixteen or so punds of fat. At 250-255, I got tested again and was at 15%, so I had about 33lbs of fat. So you see, I gained a lotta freakin fat in the process. I also had bloodwork done, at those same times, liver values and BP were elevated slightly but within range the second time around. Planning on having them done in about a month.

Thank you for realizing my point in posting this thread. Like I said, I am not advising anyone to do what I did, just giving info on what I did. I got bashed on another site for using 40mg a day of m-drol. I'm surprised nobody here hit me for that. Are NO Xplode and Celltech really that bad that you guys overlook 40mg a day of a hepatoxic substance? I figured because of my weight and size I could handle it, so I experimented bumpin up to 40mg a day, and all I noticed was a slight shutdown of libido that the pct fixed, but I consider myself lucky. And like I said, if I was to do it again, i would scrap the stuff.

I didn;t know they were getting sued (BSN), and I figured he different creatines in celltech and their delivery method(dextrose), was a common method. What do you guys think is a better preworkout? NO Shotgun seems like it has a good lineup, but I don;t know. I think I might scrap the creatine drink and just get some monohydrate to mix in the post workout protein shake, what do you guys think?