- 01-16-2007, 07:29 PM
Any new good Bulking Shakes out there? or recipes? I havent posted on this site in probably 5yrs so im just lookin at what is new out there...
dont tell me real food is where its at.. i already no that.
I got sum grub on a wk ago and this stuff is great.... just lookin for a new shake cuz ive been out of the game for 3yrs now ...... Thanks fellas
- 01-16-2007, 09:48 PM
dont know if its new but here is mine
2 scoops whey
- 01-16-2007, 09:49 PM
- 5'8" 195 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Are you looking for a whey protein shake or a weight gainer?
I like to make my own weight gainers. My weapon of choice is Anabolic Innovations Peanut Butter Whey.
I like to throw in:
natty peanut butter
oats that have been ground up in a coffee bean grinder
Other possible additions:
lowfat yogurt o
low fat cottage cheeseRcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
01-16-2007, 11:05 PM
Here's one of my favorites for the morning if I dont have time to cook:
12 oz skim milk
2 scoops protein powder
1 cup oats
1 tablespoon peanut butter
Put it all in a blender and in less than 5 minutes you're good to go.
850 cals (73g protein, 110g carbs, 17.2g fat)
01-17-2007, 04:12 PM
thanx alot fellas... i will give them all a try and put one in my routine
Similar Forum Threads
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:06 AM
- By Chemo in forum SupplementsReplies: 101Last Post: 07-22-2007, 04:11 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 89Last Post: 03-19-2003, 10:21 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 30Last Post: 01-26-2003, 01:33 PM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 12-13-2002, 02:12 AM