Bulk

Gw44

Gw44

Awards
About to be running a DMZ and dermatrest cycle for 8 weeks. (6 for DMZ) I am 6'1 and 186 lbs. around 9-10% body fat. Just ended a cut with 350c, 210p, and 65f. I am conflicted on whether or not I should say screw it and just eat, and make sure I hit my protein goals and then slam some food to make sure I am in a surplus or not.. I feel like I'll maximize the gains from the DMZ if I do this. Just wanted some opinions on the situation.

dbrock504

dbrock504

Awards
Why are your fats so low? Just eat man. Track it so that you know your intaking enough protein and fats but just go for it (within reason). Have fun bud. Post before/after pics

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
besides that.. DMZ isn't too harsh from my experience and also hes using a transdermal application on his trestolone.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
i say eat!! add fresh olive oil to everything you can. eat almond butter sandwiches and... god damn now im hungry... : /

TGB1987

TGB1987

Awards
  • Established
besides that.. DMZ isn't too harsh from my experience and also hes using a transdermal application on his trestolone.
He is still stacking methyls so it will raise his liver enzymes. I would keep an eye on it but it probably won't be an issue. The trest is transdermal but it is still a 7a meaning it will raise liver enzymes but not as much as a 17a. I have had personal experience with the trest transdermal and had bloods done 3 wks into a cycle of trest transdermal along with my trt dose of test and it did raise my liver enzymes to the top end of normal for AST and higher than normal by a small margin on the ALT. That is my personal experience. Now I know that for most dimethazine will raise liver enzymes higher than trest transdermal so just keep an eye on it and do your best add more strain. Run a good liver support like Antaeus labs Aegis and or talos

genthoseffect

genthoseffect

Awards
A huge surplus of calories is not needed to maximize muscle gain. Use training and supplementation to create an anabolic environment, then feed it fully. Anything beyond that, you're just gonna get soft....which is all very vague. So it's best to keep track of everything. You can't have too much info. Track your weight too. Eat when you're hungry and from good sources with your macro ratio in line, and grow, grow, grow. If you start getting soft, pull back on the carbs

And your liver will be fine bro...liver toxicity of orals in general is WAY overblown