bulk continued

raygun

Awards
been working out hard for the last 2 months. Went from 165 to 175. Im only 6 foot tall.. I still feel very very skinny, hopefully another 2 month bulk and another 10 pounds and ill finally start to fill out. I'm in the military and i just deployed. perfect time for continued bulk.

What is the idea weight for most people at 6 foot anyway?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
around 190-210lbs give or take a dump.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
been working out hard for the last 2 months. Went from 165 to 175. Im only 6 foot tall.. I still feel very very skinny, hopefully another 2 month bulk and another 10 pounds and ill finally start to fill out. I'm in the military and i just deployed. perfect time for continued bulk.

What is the idea weight for most people at 6 foot anyway?
You want to pack on some muscle? Ill give ya some free gifts :) (check your inbox out)

And who cares about what the ideal weight is for someone that is 6'. Its just a number, never compare yourself to the "averages" unless you want to be just that. Average.

Oh and why do you say "only 6 foot tall"....lol thats pretty tall.

holysnikey

Awards
I wish I was "only" 6 feet tall :( But I agree that weight is kind of just a number. While I would shoot for maybe 190 at a low BF% don't get too hung up on it. I'd base it off how you think you look. If you are 185 but you think your physique is great who cares. Also I wouldn't get too big if you are in infantry or other combat units because you'll need to be a good runner and what not. I'd say like 185-190 at a low BF% like 10%

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
Go by the mirror, not only the scale. Use the scale as a guide to see where things are going, but not by an all ends mean to your progress.

raygun

Awards
Still Bulking fellas! Eating a whole bunch of food every day! getting Sick of eggs! Always Heard Dead lifts and Squats were the best things for your abs, but they never seemed to develop just doing them Even with my low BF%.. So about 2 weeks ago i decided to incorporate Abs on my Chest/Tri day.. Jeez in two weeks i can already see those babies coming in! My weight seems to be fluctuating from about 175-180... So the weight is coming on nice and slowly. No fat at all! wooop woop! It's great being deployed out here... No Distractions, Sleep, Eat, Work, Lift. Wash and Repeat.