Am i eating like a lil' bitch? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Am i eating like a lil' bitch?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

Ditto.

I did that last year and am undoing it now. I just don't want anyone else to do it like this too.
    Thanks for looking out but I need time to change what I'm doin now, I'm so used to it now ,and it was a challenge for me to get here , and stay here . I will try

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daddydee View Post
    You r right easy but I was tryin to eat clean, it was someone here who told me just eat every thing in sight , I liked the first plan you showed me, wasn't any garbage food in it. I have to study how lean gain diet works for me be cyst believe me I'm feeling good , but would love to cut some meals out, save time less hassle , basiscally sound like the idea is to Set your body up to get it's nutrient right after a workout when it is primed to absorb everything you put in post workout then eat again later when metabolic rate goes back up for dinner.
    You sort of got that concept right, lol. Metabolic rate increases per caloric intake and lifestyle, not frequency of meals. So, the bigger the meal, the greater the increase in metabolic activity. There is a study showing this result. Lean Gains author references such abstracts.

Also, You can break your fast at 3pm every day with a 800 calorie meal. Have another one around 7pm about the same size, go workout at 9pm or so and have largest meal being post-workout meal late at night. End fast at 11pm. Do it over and over again every day..

It might also help for you to get your BMR setup as well. Using the calculator and a few guessing numbers, I'd say your BMR is around 1715 calories which is about what mine is too. With a moderate activity lifestyle you need about 2650 calories to maintain weight. +300 calories per day and you'll have good steady gains IMO.
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion

You sort of got that concept right, lol. Metabolic rate increases per caloric intake and lifestyle, not frequency of meals. So, the bigger the meal, the greater the increase in metabolic activity. There is a study showing this result. Lean Gains author references such abstracts.

Also, You can break your fast at 3pm every day with a 800 calorie meal. Have another one around 7pm about the same size, go workout at 9pm or so and have largest meal being post-workout meal late at night. End fast at 11pm. Do it over and over again every day..

It might also help for you to get your BMR setup as well. Using the calculator and a few guessing numbers, I'd say your BMR is around 1715 calories which is about what mine is too. With a moderate activity lifestyle you need about 2650 calories to maintain weight. +300 calories per day and you'll have good steady gains IMO.
    Ok 2 large meals after fast ,bigger meal post work out, bmr? Has to do with height , age, and weight right? My work is very active. As you know this plan is very different from what I'm doing now, almost opposite , let me do some research/planning and get back to you . When I have an out line I'll show you and you can let me know what u think.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

This is what I had today:
    Coffee
    2 oatmeal bars
    1/4 lb.honey turkey
    2eggs
    Lettuce tomato
    1/4 serving Russian bear 5000 gainer (1250 cals/w 1 quart milk)
    2bananas
    1/2 pound grilled chicken w/ lettuce &
    tomato
    3/4 lb. burger w/ pasta
    Cup of nuts
    1 tilapia fillet 1/2 cup pasta
    late post Srry I fell asleep :P
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Today's my day off ,always ****ing up
    On this day cause I sleep late.
    Stats
    6'0"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kanakafarian View Post
    In one word: YUP!

Bro, you're 5'10" and a buck-fiddy! You need to be eating heavy and training heavy!
    100% agree, eat big lift big, get big

That's it? How many cals is that? I can definitely do something like that easy, sounds much eaiser than what I'm doin , is it the almond butter and coconut oil giving good cals. ?
    yeah Easy's definitely on the money with that one. Almonds have so many health benefits it's crazy, and they have a high "good" fat content that helps you add calories. Coconut is similar but does have some saturated fat so be careful. I wouldn't worry though since you workout, you have a physical job, and you want to gain weight.
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.

I'd eat more whole food.
    you can lead a man to knowledge, but you cant make him think.
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    actually running it through a calculator, its over 4000 calories. I forgot what I used to eat like when bulking
    Can you tell me what calculator ur using? And is there any app or online calculator where u can enter in food names, and portion sizes to get macro info?
  10. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Fitday.com, nutrtiondata.com and livestrong.com all are pretty good. Check them all out, see which has more of what you usually eat
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL
    Fitday.com, nutrtiondata.com and livestrong.com all are pretty good. Check them all out, see which has more of what you usually eat
    Thanks easy , I will check them out.
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Just eat everything in sight until you become a big fatty. Best advice I ever got.

It getting large and fat was the man's goal, then there is no need for weightlifting or exercise in general. Just do what the majority of americans already do - eat crappy macros with poor quality food such as fast foods everday and have a sedendtary lifestyle, watch lots of tv, and never do any perimeter shopping at the grocery store. Rather, just go straight for the quick meals that are processed and frozen. Basically, just be lazy and you'll get big. Otherwise, consider the more gratifying way that Easy and I have presented to you..
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    It getting large and fat was the man's goal, then there is no need for weightlifting or exercise in general. Just do what the majority of americans already do - eat crappy macros with poor quality food such as fast foods everday and have a sedendtary lifestyle, watch lots of tv, and never do any perimeter shopping at the grocery store. Rather, just go straight for the quick meals that are processed and frozen. Basically, just be lazy and you'll get big. Otherwise, consider the more gratifying way that Easy and I have presented to you..
    I guess you didn't realise I was joking, but for someone who is trying to gain weight, he does need to eat more. He seems to be eating "correctly" or at least making the attempt, so to gain he just needs to push himself more. You can get complicated with it, but until he masters the simple control over his body and diet, whats the use of the complex stuff? Thats pretty much all I meant by it. Carry on...

My bad. And u r right about all of that. I dont think the LG diet would have worked well for me had I not already been established in some diet discipline..
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I know that I have had to work on my diet ALOT because I like to eat alot, but the foods I find available are not always right. It's hard to make due with what you have sometime, but it def helps to be experienced and know how to cope with the hunger etc.
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    I know that I have had to work on my diet ALOT because I like to eat alot, but the foods I find available are not always right. It's hard to make due with what you have sometime, but it def helps to be experienced and know how to cope with the hunger etc.
    That's what I'm trying to do , I could eat everything I see in my house but I'm trying to be a little better about it. And volume is another issue I'm going to improve. But u can't beat quality food. Thanks for all the opinions. Keep up the debate. One thing that's in my mind: can't a LG diet be achieved through multiple meals as long as these meals are quality foods? Instead of the early morning fast? or three big meals method? I've been trying to hold off on my first meal throughout last week, just to give it a try, and that **** was killing me. Id rather eat more meals, I'll just make sure it's more whole foods.

That's what I'm trying to do , I could eat everything I see in my house but I'm trying to be a little better about it. And volume is another issue I'm going to improve. But u can't beat quality food. Thanks for all the opinions. Keep up the debate. One thing that's in my mind: can't a LG diet be achieved through multiple meals as long as these meals are quality foods? Instead of the early morning fast? or three big meals method? I've been trying to hold off on my first meal throughout last week, just to give it a try, and that **** was killing me. Id rather eat more meals, I'll just make sure it's more whole foods.
    yeah u can. You could eat as many meals as u like during the feeding phase - it doesnt matter. As long as you have 16hrs of fasting and 8hrs of feeding then ur good. But some protocols are more practical than others...If it's better for u to fast at another time then give it a try. But honestly, at least half of ur fast needs to be during your sleeping hours to reduce hunger during the hours of fasting that ur actively doing things. Get it?
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Calories
    2,745 Fat 95.7 g Carbs
    256.7 g Protein 207.5 g
    Fast foods, ham and cheese sandwich
    0.9 sandwich 317
    Beef, rib, eye, small end (ribs 10-12), separable lean only,...
    5 oz 228
    Egg, whole, fried
    2 large 175
    myofusion
    0.9 serving 132
    champion nutrition super heavyweight gainer 1200
    0.9 serving 1,080
    Bread, whole wheat
    5 regular slice 345
    Fish, salmon, red, canned, bones removed (Alaska Native)
    6 oz 274
    Raisin Bran, Kellogg
    1 cup 195
    This is way I had yesterday, still not too organized and too much fat but just about at my goals .water intake was low , won't let that happen again! Any suggestions ? Or comments?
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

My intake for today-it's low but I around my goals of 200 grams pro 350 carb 75 fats . Is this not good intake for cycling?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

counds your calories dont just realy on memory looks like your carbs arnt enough take you bodyweight x18+should be your cal intake if buliking
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by davidq
    counds your calories dont just realy on memory looks like your carbs arnt enough take you bodyweight x18+should be your cal intake if buliking
    For me that's about 2700 I'm going almost 500 cals over.
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Whats the first sentence say ? Can you write that post agAin I only understand the last words in there.
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

For bulking, pure bulk, its calories calories calories, I was on on bulking diet that I found in a magazine that started with 7 pop tarts in the morning, along with a half dozen eggs, lunch.. and this was a published diet mind you, 3 double cheesburgers, large fry and 4 apple pies ....I loved that diet mmmmmmmmm pop-tarts
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin
    For bulking, pure bulk, its calories calories calories, I was on on bulking diet that I found in a magazine that started with 7 pop tarts in the morning, along with a half dozen eggs, lunch.. and this was a published diet mind you, 3 double cheesburgers, large fry and 4 apple pies ....I loved that diet mmmmmmmmm pop-tarts
    What? I had a whopper jr today and felt bad about that lol... I do the poptart thing at night sometimes lol
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I was trying to say "count" If your only 155 at 5'10 it should be easy try hitting 3000 calories a day and write em down thats whatg I do when Im bulking its kinda tetious but its worth it you eventually memorize or are able to estimate within a 50 cal range on how many cals eveything has after a while. Oh but cardio is a must when bulking or fat will be acululated. In the morning on an empty stomach and/ or postworkout. no more than 20 to 30 min. Good Luck dadydee
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I was trying to say "count" If your only 155 at 5'10 it should be easy try hitting 3000 calories a day and write em down thats whatg I do when Im bulking its kinda tetious but its worth it you eventually memorize or are able to estimate within a 50 cal range on how many cals eveything has after a while. Oh but cardio is a must when bulking or fat will be acululated. In the morning on an empty stomach and/ or postworkout. no more than 20 to 30 min. Good Luck dadydee
    Thanks I'm trying to get it in , from my post before last (chart pics) you can see I Go for 3040 minimum but most ppl say my intake still needs to be more so I'm just asking if I'm getting on the right track , I kno it'll take a lil while for my body to adjust. you are right Carbs were low that day.
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Take in about 2800 -3000 cals not too many or you'll get fat in a couple weeks you'll be about 170 andmake sure its muscle so hit the gym 3-4 times a week
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is the first time for me as well that i do a bulk with 3k cals. I usually never go higher than 2500 but this time around i want to get a litter bigger and leaner. I found it easy to add little things say to your shake to add cals. Peanut butter helps alot also your post shake add some simple carbs.
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by davidq View Post
    This is my first real bulk. Now im always doing cardio to stay lean and for the past 3weeks ive been bulking but avoiding cardio. You said to keep cardio now would say 10-15 min of hiit on the treadmill fine? I figured if i continued cardio while bulking that itll make it a little harder to recomp or cut when the time comes. I could be wrong. i know food and training is key but just wondering if cardio loses its effectiveness from never getting off from it.
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

Ya and keep heart rate under or near 120
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Take in about 2800 -3000 cals not too many or you'll get fat in a couple weeks you'll be about 170 andmake sure its muscle so hit the gym 3-4 times a week
    Ok I'm doing 3000+ , but if you go back in this thread to the beginning ,you see a few ppl have told me to up it as much as possible , but you think if I hit 3000 ED I'll be good for a nice bulk? I'm just making sure my intake is up to par, I'm about to start a epi cycle and want to make the most of it. I have pushed back my start date due to this, just want to do it right.
    Stats
    6'2"  170 lbs.

this is my daily plan

6.30am
    75g of porridge, one banana and 40g of whey protein

10am
    75g of basmati rice, 1 large chicken breast and 50g of broccoli

1pm
    75g of wholemeal pasta with 150-200g of tuna

pre workout meal 4.30-5.30pm
    100g of porridge with 5-6 scrambled eggs (average take about 3 yokes with it) plus 2 kre-alkalyn

post workout meal
    50g of whey protein, banana and glucose drink ie lucozade and 2 kre-alkalyn

9pm
    1 large chicken breast with broccoli and mushrooms

bedtime
    50g of casein protein powder.

have been skipping on the casein shake as i just forget about some nights.

put about 2kg on in 8 weeks (thought it would have been more) but noticed strength increases allover to be honest. going to start taking the
    BCAA's with meals also.

any areas i could improve on in the diet. will post workout too if needed.

it was suppose to be a clean mass plan but like i said maybe i need to eat more?
    Stats
    6'1"  205 lbs.

I though porrage was only in fairy tales like goldilocks they actually have a food like that.Is it like grits or oatmeal lol
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

I though porrage was only in fairy tales like goldilocks they actually have a food like that.Is it like grits or oatmeal lol
    Yea either one of thoes or cream of wheat ( farina)?
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

We need some more recipes/ meal plans on this thread feel free to share what you ate today , give others ideas. Thanks
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

bulk shake. 2 scoops mass gainer, 3 cups whole milk, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 yogurt, 2 spoons peanut butter, 2 tbsp olive oil or any sub. around 2000-3000k calories depending on what mass gainer your using.

whole wheat pasta with tuna and cheese sprinkled in.

cheeseburger
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Thank country that shake is crazy! Hows it taste? I use champ nutrition 1200 . How is Mass gainer? I was also told to hold off on the milk , what do you think about that idea?
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

well I didnt read what type of diet you were doing, but you said bulk so I include milk as a part of any and all bulks. I drink milk all the time but I have no gas and little bloat from it. I have idea about your protein, but youll just get less calories out of it. The one I was using you got like 650 cals per scoop. or something. the shake is good but thick. if you can't drink stuff that is gritty I would drop the cottage cheese or get a better blender, or, I would eat it separate.

You need to take in to account everyone likes different foods and has different tolerance, and just like supplements people will digest different foods different and uptake calories at different rates and all kinds of stuff. the key is playing around with your diet and finding what works best with you, and use advice as a guideline.
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin
    well I didnt read what type of diet you were doing, but you said bulk so I include milk as a part of any and all bulks. I drink milk all the time but I have no gas and little bloat from it. I have idea about your protein, but youll just get less calories out of it. The one I was using you got like 650 cals per scoop. or something. the shake is good but thick. if you can't drink stuff that is gritty I would drop the cottage cheese or get a better blender, or, I would eat it separate.

You need to take in to account everyone likes different foods and has different tolerance, and just like supplements people will digest different foods different and uptake calories at different rates and all kinds of stuff. the key is playing around with your diet and finding what works best with you, and use advice as a guideline.
    Thanks that's some ****in solid ass advice!

Similar Forum Threads

1. AM and Girlfriends... How much does yours bitch? lol
    By panther77 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-20-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Epi bitch tits
    By AntiFaith in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-17-2011, 06:12 PM
  3. bitch tits?
    By doyoudo911 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11