Whats the best prohormone on the market?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    maik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    140

    Whats the best prohormone on the market?


    Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
    im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

    Ive been training for 3 years now

    Thanks

    My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

    This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
    Dosages: 300-600mg
    Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
    Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
    Or one called Tren but i want 2

    why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
    Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?

  2. Registered User
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    steakadrol
  3. Registered User
    maik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    140

    Could u take me 4 real
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Smith402's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    108

    powerlabnutrition.com look there im taking androdrol and i have had some pretty good gains
  5. Registered User
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Could u take me 4 real
    At 76 lbs? No.
  6. Registered User
    maik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    140

    Reptone were did u get that from : At 76 lbs? No.?
    I dident say how much i lift or what my weight is. Its 76Kg
    They sa that androdrol is s liver killer
  7. Registered User
    Killerkanadia's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,861
    Rep Power
    9475

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith402 View Post
    powerlabnutrition.com look there im taking androdrol and i have had some pretty good gains
    Not good advice.
  8. Registered User
    CrazyBassGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    228
    Rep Power
    337

    You are probably best posting up your diet and workout plans.

    I only say this because the vast majority of people don't have it right yet!

    Before going onto prohormones, or steroids or whatever you would do well to try tweaking your nutrition and workout.

    Hormonal products won't help you if your core/base work is lacking.

    So, whilst he may have been taking the piss a bit - the guy who said "steakadrol" probably has a serious point.

    Meat, meat, meat, creatine, whey, eggs.

    Eat Eat Eat, Lift Lift Lift, Sleep Sleep Sleep - Repeat

    If you are dead set on taking some prohormones - have a look in the "anabolics" section

    Peace
  9. Registered User
    CaponeCEO's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Age
    33
    Posts
    694
    Rep Power
    456

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBassGuy View Post
    You are probably best posting up your diet and workout plans.

    I only say this because the vast majority of people don't have it right yet!

    Before going onto prohormones, or steroids or whatever you would do well to try tweaking your nutrition and workout.

    Hormonal products won't help you if your core/base work is lacking.

    So, whilst he may have been taking the piss a bit - the guy who said "steakadrol" probably has a serious point.

    Meat, meat, meat, creatine, whey, eggs.

    Eat Eat Eat, Lift Lift Lift, Sleep Sleep Sleep - Repeat

    If you are dead set on taking some prohormones - have a look in the "anabolics" section

    Peace
    You need to have all your bases covered before you jump into PH's also in case you don't know this PH's ARE steriods.
  10. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0

    Weight, in lbs?
    BF%

    Training style?
    Calories per day?
    Ultimate goal?

    Research a lot before you try anything..
  11. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Great White North
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    800

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    steakadrol
    Lolz
  12. Registered User
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Reptone were did u get that from : At 76 lbs? No.?
    I dident say how much i lift or what my weight is. Its 76Kg
    They sa that androdrol is s liver killer
    Your stats. Read to the left. You don`t even know what you typedmand you want steroid advice. EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP. When you`ve done that for 2 years, made progress and weigh 175 @ 12% BF or less, ask again.
  13. Registered User
    spimp187's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    103

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    steakadrol
    Stacking would be a better option IMO...

    steakeggadrol > steakadrol
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    best on the market that i know is H drol. but honestly, i wouldnt take anything at all. ppl wanna find the easy way out and jump on a PH. u do know that some PHs harm your body more than "real" steroids?? if you dont think they hurt you then do all of us a favor: Get a current blood test of test levels, estrogen, kidney, liver...etc. then run the cycle and before u take PCT get another blood test. if you dont even knw if u should get nolva or clomid after cycle, then you shouldnt take anything. you can get just as big off of cell tech!!!!!!!!! hahaha. seriously, if you want lean mass and strength gains, this is what u wanna do and ur body is gonna be fine from it. this is not a steroidal stack:

    Prime at 69 Protocol + Creatine mono + TestoPRO + Food + Sleep + Training = growth
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    btw, i liked that steakadrol comment. bahahaha.
  16. Registered User
    RoadBlocK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,210
    Rep Power
    82447

    Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
    im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

    Ive been training for 3 years now

    Thanks

    My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

    This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
    Dosages: 300-600mg
    Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
    Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
    Or one called Tren but i want 2

    why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
    Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?
    Let me try to answer your questions:

    Superdrol=best.

    bold and tren are banned and theres no need to use 2 for your first run

    who said clomid was best, dont agree, nolvadex is just fine imo

    Dont know what you mean by serum- if you mean injectable-but Im confused by your wording, "after the cycle", Im not sure what your looking for, maybe hcg for after, but anyway Test is king.

    Your heading in the right direction by posting here and asking questions but honestly, you need to do alot more hours of research to figure out what you are doing.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    superdrol is the best PH, but its banned as well.
    SD is not a PH and it's not banned.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    so r u telling me the original superdrol is still on the market
  19. Registered User
    jbono731's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Under the Iron
    Posts
    340
    Rep Power
    304

    Diet, Training, Diet, Creapure (my fav creatine mono), Diet, BCAA, Diet, Multi-V, Diet, Sleep. . .and did I say DIET. 21 years old with all that natural test potential, and your asking steroid questions. . .probably not the best idea that you had this week, I hope.

    No flame, just lock everything down first, before you travel this road.
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,071
    Rep Power
    917996

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    so r u telling me the original superdrol is still on the market
    Discontinued and banned are worlds apart.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Central U.S.
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Power
    622614

    You will also want to define "best". Best could mean:

    -least sides (libido, hair loss, shutdown, blood pressure, lipid destruction)
    -fastest growth
    -maintainable growth
    -probably something else I'm missing?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    best growth hahahaha
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Discontinued and banned are worlds apart.
    gettin technical are we bahahaha. whatever it is, its not on the market.
  24. Registered User
    BIG R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    45
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    There are lots of superdrol clones out there, so in fact it is on the market.

    Thats why he said banned and discontinued are worlds apart. Where there is no ban, there is always hope.
  25. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    haha very true. i just havent seen a superdrol clone still out there to this day. torque is pulled, mdrol. what other clones are still out?
  26. Registered User
    BIG R's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Age
    45
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    72

    M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs, Methyl Depot by German American Technologies, and Methyl S by Iron Labs are three superdrol clones still on the market.

    Methyl Depot has some other stuff mixed in, so I guess technically its different, but it has superdrol as its main ingredient.

    I love how cheap PH's are compared to the illegal deal.
  27. Registered User
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In your house, taking your superdrol
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    3297

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    haha very true. i just havent seen a superdrol clone still out there to this day. torque is pulled, mdrol. what other clones are still out?
    Mastavol, Methyl S, Beastdrol, Super d2 hardcore.......... ALL AVAILABLE!
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG R View Post
    M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs, Methyl Depot by German American Technologies, and Methyl S by Iron Labs are three superdrol clones still on the market.

    Methyl Depot has some other stuff mixed in, so I guess technically its different, but it has superdrol as its main ingredient.

    I love how cheap PH's are compared to the illegal deal.

    i havent seen mdrol ever since "company x" got sewed. maybe im wrong?
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    h town
    Posts
    11,431
    Rep Power
    3729894

    ya but when i meant superdrol, at first i was talking about the original. then we got on clone talk somehow lol
  30. Registered User
    teamayala's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    belgium
    Age
    33
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    58

    Nutrition is key & sleep is key & training balls to the walls is key for a muscle bulk. If any of those areas are not in order any enhancments are all out. Now if u get 8 hours of sleep & a possible nap durin the day & u eat atleast 500 above ur normal calorie index & whn u train u train so hard u wonder why u do this thn my friend ur ready if thts the route u want to take. Ph/steriods are a leaugue of there own & its no magic pill & people find tht out the hard way like I did too back on my first run. I won't give u the run down of all the phs & steriodal cycles I ran but I will give u 2 of the best ones I have run so far & one is different from aanother & I ran it at maximum dosage & bridged them one aftr the other for a 8 week cycle instead of just running a stand alone. Anyways, I wuld reccomend for u a more minor pro anabolic since u haven't ran one b4 & tht wld b h-drol. My buddy is running it right now but he isn't doin the right thngs for me to see his results. My other friend swore by it & said he was killin the gym so thts a more minor one for first time users. There r so many designers & such out there tht one culd work great for ur body & one culd not run as good as it wuld some. Now anyways back to where I was goin with this. I liked md1t very much but the aggression was major but as in strength it was great. It also had a diuretic in so it was a lean mass maker & I believe the compounds in it were tren ofcourse & I believe phera. Watever it was I ran it for 4 weeks & I had very nice gains & wuld of had bttr if the diuretic wasn't in it but all in all it was good & I wuldnt pass tht up & it is available but rare. Okay now superdrol clones I hear time & time again tht its great hands down & I can agree in price & I'm running it now for my 2nd half of my bridge & all seems well. So pretty much I wuld reccomend any one of those two & use major caution & I wuldnt go cycle crazy & try to gain and keep wat u can & maintain & go away frm tht stff. So here goes.
    Superdrol clones- very good
    Md1t- great
    Max-lmg clones-good
    H-drol clones-great for the begineer & dnt b scared to run it standalone & if it isn't wat u thought thn bridge in sumthin more potent. Dosing is all on how ur body reacts, remember more isn't always bettr even thou I'm running my cycle on maximum dosage or a bit over. A lot of users run thngs lower & increase it as the weeks go by but thn whn ur at a full potent dose ur cycle is over. Just research & find out wich ones work wth ur body & if it feels right u shuld knw wat or wat not to do. Keep a watch for me (TEAM AYALABOLIC) as I wll b makin a name for myself 2011 & shuld look good walkin the arnold expo & thn compete in a lower level show in the later months to get my feet wet. I'm under construction & I believe I'm destined to do this. Srry to be on topic & off topic. Also let me add one more piece of advice. I'm a MHP strong supplement user for stff tht works & is not banned or so on. Dark rage/dark matter will b a great stack & up ur mass is a great muscle gainer & the list goes on cause the products work. I represent mhp all the way & believe me wth hard work & support the dark stack wll give u pro anabolic gains. Big ups to gerard dente & victor martinez for lettin people knw the innovation of products tht work.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best prohormone on the market?
    By maik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 06:21 PM
  2. WHATS THE BEST TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER ON THE MARKET?
    By dre alvarez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:19 AM
  3. The Best ProHormone On The Market?
    By Nick26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 03:42 AM
  5. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in