Whats the best prohormone on the market?

maik

Awards
Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

Ive been training for 3 years now

Thanks

My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
Dosages: 300-600mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
Or one called Tren but i want 2

why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?

Smith402

Awards
powerlabnutrition.com look there im taking androdrol and i have had some pretty good gains

maik

Awards
Reptone were did u get that from : At 76 lbs? No.?¿
I dident say how much i lift or what my weight is. Its 76Kg
They sa that androdrol is s liver killer

CrazyBassGuy

Awards
You are probably best posting up your diet and workout plans.

I only say this because the vast majority of people don't have it right yet!

Before going onto prohormones, or steroids or whatever you would do well to try tweaking your nutrition and workout.

Hormonal products won't help you if your core/base work is lacking.

So, whilst he may have been taking the piss a bit - the guy who said "steakadrol" probably has a serious point.

Meat, meat, meat, creatine, whey, eggs.

Eat Eat Eat, Lift Lift Lift, Sleep Sleep Sleep - Repeat :)

If you are dead set on taking some prohormones - have a look in the "anabolics" section

Peace

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
You are probably best posting up your diet and workout plans.

I only say this because the vast majority of people don't have it right yet!

Before going onto prohormones, or steroids or whatever you would do well to try tweaking your nutrition and workout.

Hormonal products won't help you if your core/base work is lacking.

So, whilst he may have been taking the piss a bit - the guy who said "steakadrol" probably has a serious point.

Meat, meat, meat, creatine, whey, eggs.

Eat Eat Eat, Lift Lift Lift, Sleep Sleep Sleep - Repeat :)

If you are dead set on taking some prohormones - have a look in the "anabolics" section

Peace
You need to have all your bases covered before you jump into PH's also in case you don't know this PH's ARE steriods.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight, in lbs?
BF%

Training style?
Calories per day?
Ultimate goal?

Research a lot before you try anything..

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Reptone were did u get that from : At 76 lbs? No.?¿
I dident say how much i lift or what my weight is. Its 76Kg
They sa that androdrol is s liver killer
Your stats. Read to the left. You don`t even know what you typedmand you want steroid advice. EAT, TRAIN, SLEEP. When you`ve done that for 2 years, made progress and weigh 175 @ 12% BF or less, ask again.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
best on the market that i know is H drol. but honestly, i wouldnt take anything at all. ppl wanna find the easy way out and jump on a PH. u do know that some PHs harm your body more than "real" steroids?? if you dont think they hurt you then do all of us a favor: Get a current blood test of test levels, estrogen, kidney, liver...etc. then run the cycle and before u take PCT get another blood test. if you dont even knw if u should get nolva or clomid after cycle, then you shouldnt take anything. you can get just as big off of cell tech!!!!!!!!! hahaha. seriously, if you want lean mass and strength gains, this is what u wanna do and ur body is gonna be fine from it. this is not a steroidal stack:

Prime at 69 Protocol + Creatine mono + TestoPRO + Food + Sleep + Training = growth

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, i liked that steakadrol comment. bahahaha.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

Ive been training for 3 years now

Thanks

My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
Dosages: 300-600mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
Or one called Tren but i want 2

why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?
Let me try to answer your questions:

Superdrol=best.

bold and tren are banned and theres no need to use 2 for your first run

who said clomid was best, dont agree, nolvadex is just fine imo

Dont know what you mean by serum- if you mean injectable-but Im confused by your wording, "after the cycle", Im not sure what your looking for, maybe hcg for after, but anyway Test is king.

Your heading in the right direction by posting here and asking questions but honestly, you need to do alot more hours of research to figure out what you are doing.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so r u telling me the original superdrol is still on the market

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Diet, Training, Diet, Creapure (my fav creatine mono), Diet, BCAA, Diet, Multi-V, Diet, Sleep. . .and did I say DIET. 21 years old with all that natural test potential, and your asking steroid questions. . .probably not the best idea that you had this week, I hope.

No flame, just lock everything down first, before you travel this road.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will also want to define "best". Best could mean:

-least sides (libido, hair loss, shutdown, blood pressure, lipid destruction)
-fastest growth
-maintainable growth
-probably something else I'm missing?

BIG R

Awards
There are lots of superdrol clones out there, so in fact it is on the market.

Thats why he said banned and discontinued are worlds apart. Where there is no ban, there is always hope.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha very true. i just havent seen a superdrol clone still out there to this day. torque is pulled, mdrol. what other clones are still out?

BIG R

Awards
M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs, Methyl Depot by German American Technologies, and Methyl S by Iron Labs are three superdrol clones still on the market.

Methyl Depot has some other stuff mixed in, so I guess technically its different, but it has superdrol as its main ingredient.

I love how cheap PH's are compared to the illegal deal.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
haha very true. i just havent seen a superdrol clone still out there to this day. torque is pulled, mdrol. what other clones are still out?
Mastavol, Methyl S, Beastdrol, Super d2 hardcore.......... ALL AVAILABLE!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-drol by Competitive Edge Labs, Methyl Depot by German American Technologies, and Methyl S by Iron Labs are three superdrol clones still on the market.

Methyl Depot has some other stuff mixed in, so I guess technically its different, but it has superdrol as its main ingredient.

I love how cheap PH's are compared to the illegal deal.

i havent seen mdrol ever since "company x" got sewed. maybe im wrong?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya but when i meant superdrol, at first i was talking about the original. then we got on clone talk somehow lol

teamayala

Awards
Nutrition is key & sleep is key & training balls to the walls is key for a muscle bulk. If any of those areas are not in order any enhancments are all out. Now if u get 8 hours of sleep & a possible nap durin the day & u eat atleast 500 above ur normal calorie index & whn u train u train so hard u wonder why u do this thn my friend ur ready if thts the route u want to take. Ph/steriods are a leaugue of there own & its no magic pill & people find tht out the hard way like I did too back on my first run. I won't give u the run down of all the phs & steriodal cycles I ran but I will give u 2 of the best ones I have run so far & one is different from aanother & I ran it at maximum dosage & bridged them one aftr the other for a 8 week cycle instead of just running a stand alone. Anyways, I wuld reccomend for u a more minor pro anabolic since u haven't ran one b4 & tht wld b h-drol. My buddy is running it right now but he isn't doin the right thngs for me to see his results. My other friend swore by it & said he was killin the gym so thts a more minor one for first time users. There r so many designers & such out there tht one culd work great for ur body & one culd not run as good as it wuld some. Now anyways back to where I was goin with this. I liked md1t very much but the aggression was major but as in strength it was great. It also had a diuretic in so it was a lean mass maker & I believe the compounds in it were tren ofcourse & I believe phera. Watever it was I ran it for 4 weeks & I had very nice gains & wuld of had bttr if the diuretic wasn't in it but all in all it was good & I wuldnt pass tht up & it is available but rare. Okay now superdrol clones I hear time & time again tht its great hands down & I can agree in price & I'm running it now for my 2nd half of my bridge & all seems well. So pretty much I wuld reccomend any one of those two & use major caution & I wuldnt go cycle crazy & try to gain and keep wat u can & maintain & go away frm tht stff. So here goes.
Superdrol clones- very good
Md1t- great
Max-lmg clones-good
H-drol clones-great for the begineer & dnt b scared to run it standalone & if it isn't wat u thought thn bridge in sumthin more potent. Dosing is all on how ur body reacts, remember more isn't always bettr even thou I'm running my cycle on maximum dosage or a bit over. A lot of users run thngs lower & increase it as the weeks go by but thn whn ur at a full potent dose ur cycle is over. Just research & find out wich ones work wth ur body & if it feels right u shuld knw wat or wat not to do. Keep a watch for me (TEAM AYALABOLIC) as I wll b makin a name for myself 2011 & shuld look good walkin the arnold expo & thn compete in a lower level show in the later months to get my feet wet. I'm under construction & I believe I'm destined to do this. Srry to be on topic & off topic. Also let me add one more piece of advice. I'm a MHP strong supplement user for stff tht works & is not banned or so on. Dark rage/dark matter will b a great stack & up ur mass is a great muscle gainer & the list goes on cause the products work. I represent mhp all the way & believe me wth hard work & support the dark stack wll give u pro anabolic gains. Big ups to gerard dente & victor martinez for lettin people knw the innovation of products tht work.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
76kg=167lbs still mighty light to be looking for hormonal assistance if u ask me. Unless u r pretty damn short which there isnt anything wrong with that just saying.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
just because your 21 doesnt mean ur body is done maturing. question is do you want to take the risk

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just get some roids dude prohormones are gay as ****
Many so called prohormones are Steroids. Many will testify that SD is stronger than Test, so not sure I know what you are trying to say here.

EDizzle

Awards
yo real quick the bridge is a second stack you wean onto from a first stack, like you go from somethin light for wks 1-4 and bridge into somethin heavier for wks like 3-8 and run a pct from wks 7-12 ?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tamoxifeno?

linus420

Awards
Many so called prohormones are Steroids. Many will testify that SD is stronger than Test, so not sure I know what you are trying to say here.
Really I didn't know some prohormones were stronger than injectables. I took a cycle of some ph's with sufficient protein and calories and only gained 10lbs, I had increased libido with minimal strength gains. I'm coming off a good cycle of some sust 325 and equipoise and gained 35lbs, massive strength gains almost 100%, with MASSIVE increased libido. Mild acne and aggression, but hey I like being aggressive. I'm just going by what I've experienced.

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
go big or go home, if you wana get on the sauce take the real **** or dont do it at all

mxmatt15

mxmatt15

Awards
  • Established
from the way he is writing brings me to believe he is prob like 16yrs old and wants to get on the gear. but thats just me

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just because your 21 doesnt mean ur body is done maturing. question is do you want to take the risk
Exactly.

Just get some roids dude prohormones are gay as ****
Well some people like the grey area of it. U cant deny knowing injecting is illegal.

Really I didn't know some prohormones were stronger than injectables. I took a cycle of some ph's with sufficient protein and calories and only gained 10lbs, I had increased libido with minimal strength gains. I'm coming off a good cycle of some sust 325 and equipoise and gained 35lbs, massive strength gains almost 100%, with MASSIVE increased libido. Mild acne and aggression, but hey I like being aggressive. I'm just going by what I've experienced.
Couldn't agree more! "Some PHs considered are stronger than injectable steroids" lmfao
U were also on cycle a lot longer. Relative to the time u were on. Plus arent u the guy who was asking for help just a few days ago because u couldnt get ur hands on a SERM? Starting ur cycle before u have ur PCT isnt smart. Not being able to get a PCT ready after being on a 3 month plus cycle is down right special.

linus420

Awards
Exactly.

Well some people like the grey area of it. U cant deny knowing injecting is illegal.

U were also on cycle a lot longer. Relative to the time u were on. Plus arent u the guy who was asking for help just a few days ago because u couldnt get ur hands on a SERM? Starting ur cycle before u have ur PCT isnt smart. Not being able to get a PCT ready after being on a 3 month plus cycle is down right special.
Umm no I can get my hands on just about anything I need, and I did get it several weeks ago, the package arrived somewhat later than the first one. just couldn't get the facts on when to take it. And I gained the 35lbs by week 8 of the cycle...I significantly lowered my dosage after week 10 and still stayed over 205... I wasn't trying to put myself in your crosshairs by telling this dude to not waste his time and liver taking some crap that isn't worth it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Umm no I can get my hands on just about anything I need, and I did get it several weeks ago, the package arrived somewhat later than the first one. just couldn't get the facts on when to take it. And I gained the 35lbs by week 8 of the cycle...I significantly lowered my dosage after week 10 and still stayed over 205... I wasn't trying to put myself in your crosshairs by telling this dude to not waste his time and liver taking some crap that isn't worth it.
Oh u arent in my crosshairs dont worry :laugh:

linus420

Awards
Sh1t Im the KANG of the multi quote. My log is filled with multi quotes.
say bro it seems like you know your gear,I got a question that I can't find anywhere on the net. would HCG still be effective let's say 10 days after last injection?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
say bro it seems like you know your gear,I got a question that I can't find anywhere on the net. would HCG still be effective let's say 10 days after last injection?
Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.

linus420

Awards
Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.
THANKS DUDE

Last edited:

linus420

Awards
Ok thanks bro! If you ever get into injectables I can tell you where to get pharamceutical grade oils for cheap , best stuff in the world just pm me when you get interested!
Sorry pharmaceutical*