Whats the best prohormone on the market?

GeekWeights

Awards
Question: How is it that the "PH's" that I see mentioned here (M-Drol, etc) are considered Prohormones in this and other forums, but aren't covered by the anti-steroid law that congress created (2004) during the Steroids-In-Baseball hysteria?

M1T was banned outright. How is it that the ones mentioned in these posting are still "Legal"?

-Geeky

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.
WTF!! You have not injected... what u waiting for puss!!!!! j/k
missing out homie

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF!! You have not injected... what u waiting for puss!!!!! j/k
missing out homie
Lol it is becoming more and more tempting I will admit. It is a matter of shelling out more money when I already have so much stuff to run. Plus right now I need to do more research bc Im not comfortable enough to pin YET.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
researchaplex and toovagueadrol are good stuff

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Did anyone ever try spawn when it was out? I did and loved it. Also i've found a couple places saying they have md1t but how can i be sure?

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
prohormones are **** ! you gain 15 pounds and you lose most of it,

you will keep most gains from test

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards

i agree but i cant find "the good sh!t" where i live so i'm stuck with what i can get my hands on.

linus420

Awards

its funny you said that cuz some dude earlier said prohormones were considered stronger than test HAHAHA

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Did you really just say that superdrol is not a ph.... -_-

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do PHs???? if u wanna do something like that, either get on test or get juiced the F out

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
why do PHs???? if u wanna do something like that, either get on test or get juiced the F out
I agree with your train of thought but he might be concerned about getting busted with juice. Anyways, juice (depending on the compound) can be less toxic then the PH's/designer steroids. I'd go with epi-drone if I had to choose a PH/DS but do take your PCT friggin seriously even if you take PH/DS ! Get Nolva for PCT.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question: How is it that the "PH's" that I see mentioned here (M-Drol, etc) are considered Prohormones in this and other forums, but aren't covered by the anti-steroid law that congress created (2004) during the Steroids-In-Baseball hysteria?

M1T was banned outright. How is it that the ones mentioned in these posting are still "Legal"?

-Geeky
SD, which is not a PH, but is an active oral steroid, didn't hit the market until after the legislation for the '05 ban was already signed.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
its funny you said that cuz some dude earlier said prohormones were considered stronger than test HAHAHA

do you still not get it? he said '' you gain 15lbs and you lose most of it. you will keep most gains from test.'' how much you keep from your cycle doesnt dictate how strong the steroid is . gains from anavar are almost permanent does that make it the strongest steroid? i bet he gained that 15lbs of muscle alot faster with the oral as opposed to test assuming dry weight post cycle.. which makes it stronger than test.

however, you can stay on test longer and gain slower so you keep the vast majority of your gains. people stay on test for 14weeks or even longer, and you should only stay on an oral for max 6 consecutively . of course you will come out with more gains from test.

everyone knows the slower you get your gains the more you retain.

thats the main reason people bridge - to stay 'on' longer and solidify gains.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
Sorry, Must have misread- I thought you were referring to M-drol.

anarchytrain

Awards
monster plex seems pretty good right now, or stakabol

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
after alittle research on the superdrol debate, I confirmed among a few friends that superdrol is technically a methylated version of masteron, though it exhibits little similarity to it. It is a great ph to run but I wouldnt rec. it to a first time user.Sides can get nasty pretty quick if not taken seriously

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
steakadrol
LOL

Try poultrybol.

Oh and that dude was right. Just cuz ur 21 doesn't mean ur done growing. Especially on the inside. I'd look into more reg supps and tweaking of diet/training.

VeganMike

Awards
I've taken both H drol and M drol. The H drol gave me great gains and it didn't affect my health in a negative way at all.

The M drol was a different story, made me extremely sick and I wouldn't touch the stuff again.

Keep in mind I have weak genetics so your experience may be different.

VeganMike

Awards
Also, like others said, I wouldn't mess with prohormones or anything too crazy until your 25. The male body continues to grow until 25 years of age.

drchildress

drchildress

Awards
IMO I think H-drol is the best starter PH being that it has less sides then most other supplements I've tried. It was my first ph and I gained around 12lbs in 5 weeks doing a very moderate dosing schedule. PCT is crucial to keeping any gains and do not fool yourself into believing an over the counter pct is sufficient. You cannot keep pharmaceutical grade gains without pharmaceutical grade pct. As other members have suggested, diet is paramount in the success of any cycle along with proper training. Until you have those 2 things dialed in, I don't suggest taking any ph/aas. You may also want to research the affects of 17a alkylated ph's on the liver and the best way to combat that stress.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are too young for this. I am 35, and making gains naturally. You stepping on stage anytime soon. You doing a powerlifting or strongman show or do you have a modeling contract? No, then you dont need synthetic help to gain muscle. Everything you gain will go away and since no one is paying you to use them it will just get more expensive and harder to get them as time goes on. I only use anything pre contest.

chrisrob05

chrisrob05

Awards
I am having good results with the 1AD by Bismark....I was out of the gym for a few months due to some family problems.

I am taking 2caps per day and eating a textbook diet-I am extremely pleased with my body at this point. Don't overuse any AAS or prohormone...I use them to my advantage and gain slowly-

That way you can benefit from the strength and appetite gains without the baldness, gyno, mood swings, depression, ED, liver failure, acne, rage, testosterone shutdown, loss of gains (post cycle), kidney problems, constipation, high blood pressure, increased estrogen, dizziness, rapid heartbeat, well--you get the picture!!

The 1AD is the only one that I even mess with---Just be safe...Prohormones weren't taken off the market simply because they work----Kids were getting them and not realizing how potent they were-

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could still get my hands on some of the old transdermal 1-T. Prolly my fav PH I've ever run. Hell I'd settle for 1AD as well.

I still have a few sealed bottles of the original anabolic xtreme superdrol left over

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to do 1-AD plust 1-TU by Nutrex, or the 1 Test ether by Twinlab when they were endorsing Lee Priest. That would be the bomb.

jiberish

jiberish

Awards
Don't use the AMS PH's they are rubbish. I did one cycle with minimal gains. So I bought another pack and doubled the dosage...still next to nothing.

xxjoker122

Awards
cell tech....lol......the biggest scam in body building..good advice

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you might have got a bad batch too, but I will take that advice.

Mr.joshua69

Awards
why don't you post stats and a pic....thinking maybe your not ready for that yet. Best gains are through a proper diet, proper routine for your specific goals and adequate sleep.....and above all PATIENCE.......jay cutler and company didn't get where the are in just a couple years. good luck! :)

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
All I am saying is I am about 36 years old, and Although I dont do it much I love being on. I just do. It makes me appreciate the difference. I wish they had never taken these away from us bodybuilders, and powerlifters. I dont care about the guy who wants to look good at the beach or club (LOL @ Jersey shore dudes). I am talking about competitive bodybuilders, or lifters.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
If you do not know about proper PCT aka Clomid or Nolva Possibly HCG activate xtreme lean xtreme triazole i use driven sports ATD and or many more than just stop, look in the mirror, and realize you need to due proper research before putting gear in your body, especially methlyated gear.

Best PH is Dragon from chinese anabolic labs. It is an altered SD. ANd only I have it.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Ya you can say PHS are gay and ill agree injectables are way better but when you get arrested and sent to prison for controlled substance and i get no punishment i wil probably think your gay because you are in prison wink wink.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
cell tech....lol......the biggest scam in body building..good advice
Someone finally has said the truth, i would hope all muscletech products get discontinued and MT gets sued for false advertising and products that do not do ****. Literally :slap:

syphon80

Awards
SD , Hdrol .. Hdrol does amazing things, esp if your just getting your toes wet in the PH game.

mattingly

Awards
IMO, the best PH's for the first timer are Halo, Epi, or Bold (non-methylated, but banned).
Either of these can give you some reasonable gains, and aren't too harsh on your body and light on the sides.

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
For a first cycle one compound will be more than enough.

You say serum, do you mean serm?

There's a good superdrol clone called Cynostane- my friends have had good results

If you really wanted to stack 2 Trenavol isn't methylated so would be ok although is a bit of a wifebeater.

The original M1t compound is still out there, name change to trenbomb and currently called SD Matrix- plenty strong enough on it's own tho!

Thought about Anavar?

I love Steakadrol! Only for people who want serious gains! ?