Whats the best prohormone on the market?

blaketime91

Awards
I think he means SERM instead of serum hahah. In that case deff do some more research.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Tunavar stacked with Carbohydrastin. If you go with Steakadrol make sure to get the original by Celorza labs.

LightMyEyes

LightMyEyes

Awards
Flanzapam and Whudindafuk-17bol. Stacked with Bunghol.

I took superdrol when i was 15 bc i didnt get huge after 2 solid days of training, and now im beastmode. they replaced my kidneys with my balls. Now I sprinkle jack3d on my Whoppers when I clean bulk, wash it down with a few stiff drinks. 32% BF and stoked for next cycle!!!!1111 lolololo

Sorry

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards
Hello im wanting to use a prohormone but i havent seen what one is the best out now any ideas on that?
im going to be 21 in november and untill then i will not start but would like to know info o if u guys have heard about any good prohomone that works well.

Ive been training for 3 years now

Thanks

My goals is to get big and stay with the gains i will get and dry gains and strength and mass. mostly mass and strength and mass

This one looks good: 1,4 AD/Bold
Dosages: 300-600mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.
Or one called Tren but i want 2

why is Clomid best for the pct insted of Tamoxifeno? By the way wahts the best serum to use after the cycle?
Is it best to get a serem that comes with the PH ?
Food!
And more food.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
DMZ is legit. Is it easier on liver, not really IMO. My bloods were as screwed up as on SD and it was really hard on my BP.

BigDawgBite

Awards
Superdrol (S-Roid by Hardcore Formulations is pretty wild) My buddy just finished two bottles and got HUGE! Make sure you have your estrogen blocker, HCG, and Nolva/Clomid handy!