Whats the best prohormone on the market?

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. 76kg=167lbs still mighty light to be looking for hormonal assistance if u ask me. Unless u r pretty damn short which there isnt anything wrong with that just saying.


  2. just because your 21 doesnt mean ur body is done maturing. question is do you want to take the risk
    •   
       


  3. Just get some roids dude prohormones are gay as ****

  4. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Just get some roids dude prohormones are gay as ****
    Many so called prohormones are Steroids. Many will testify that SD is stronger than Test, so not sure I know what you are trying to say here.

  5. yo real quick the bridge is a second stack you wean onto from a first stack, like you go from somethin light for wks 1-4 and bridge into somethin heavier for wks like 3-8 and run a pct from wks 7-12 ?
    •   
       


  6. Tamoxifeno?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    Many so called prohormones are Steroids. Many will testify that SD is stronger than Test, so not sure I know what you are trying to say here.
    Really I didn't know some prohormones were stronger than injectables. I took a cycle of some ph's with sufficient protein and calories and only gained 10lbs, I had increased libido with minimal strength gains. I'm coming off a good cycle of some sust 325 and equipoise and gained 35lbs, massive strength gains almost 100%, with MASSIVE increased libido. Mild acne and aggression, but hey I like being aggressive. I'm just going by what I've experienced.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by maik View Post
    Could u take me 4 real

    It would help if you didn't write like every 15-year-old with text messaging.

    Seriously, would u take sum1 4real if they rote 2u lik this?


  9. go big or go home, if you wana get on the sauce take the real **** or dont do it at all

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    go big or go home, if you wana get on the sauce take the real **** or dont do it at all
    Couldn't agree more! "Some PHs considered are stronger than injectable steroids" lmfao

  11. from the way he is writing brings me to believe he is prob like 16yrs old and wants to get on the gear. but thats just me

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mxmatt15 View Post
    just because your 21 doesnt mean ur body is done maturing. question is do you want to take the risk
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Just get some roids dude prohormones are gay as ****
    Well some people like the grey area of it. U cant deny knowing injecting is illegal.

    Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Really I didn't know some prohormones were stronger than injectables. I took a cycle of some ph's with sufficient protein and calories and only gained 10lbs, I had increased libido with minimal strength gains. I'm coming off a good cycle of some sust 325 and equipoise and gained 35lbs, massive strength gains almost 100%, with MASSIVE increased libido. Mild acne and aggression, but hey I like being aggressive. I'm just going by what I've experienced.
    Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Couldn't agree more! "Some PHs considered are stronger than injectable steroids" lmfao
    U were also on cycle a lot longer. Relative to the time u were on. Plus arent u the guy who was asking for help just a few days ago because u couldnt get ur hands on a SERM? Starting ur cycle before u have ur PCT isnt smart. Not being able to get a PCT ready after being on a 3 month plus cycle is down right special.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Exactly.


    Well some people like the grey area of it. U cant deny knowing injecting is illegal.





    U were also on cycle a lot longer. Relative to the time u were on. Plus arent u the guy who was asking for help just a few days ago because u couldnt get ur hands on a SERM? Starting ur cycle before u have ur PCT isnt smart. Not being able to get a PCT ready after being on a 3 month plus cycle is down right special.
    Umm no I can get my hands on just about anything I need, and I did get it several weeks ago, the package arrived somewhat later than the first one. just couldn't get the facts on when to take it. And I gained the 35lbs by week 8 of the cycle...I significantly lowered my dosage after week 10 and still stayed over 205... I wasn't trying to put myself in your crosshairs by telling this dude to not waste his time and liver taking some crap that isn't worth it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Umm no I can get my hands on just about anything I need, and I did get it several weeks ago, the package arrived somewhat later than the first one. just couldn't get the facts on when to take it. And I gained the 35lbs by week 8 of the cycle...I significantly lowered my dosage after week 10 and still stayed over 205... I wasn't trying to put myself in your crosshairs by telling this dude to not waste his time and liver taking some crap that isn't worth it.
    Oh u arent in my crosshairs dont worry

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Oh u arent in my crosshairs dont worry
    Ah, alright I thought sensed a little hostility there when you quoted me 3 times haha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Ah, alright I thought sensed a little hostility there when you quoted me 3 times haha
    Sh1t Im the KANG of the multi quote. My log is filled with multi quotes.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sh1t Im the KANG of the multi quote. My log is filled with multi quotes.
    say bro it seems like you know your gear,I got a question that I can't find anywhere on the net. would HCG still be effective let's say 10 days after last injection?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    say bro it seems like you know your gear,I got a question that I can't find anywhere on the net. would HCG still be effective let's say 10 days after last injection?
    Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.
    THANKS DUDE
    Last edited by linus420; 10-14-2010 at 11:12 AM. Reason: hahahahaha

  20. Quote Originally Posted by linus420 View Post
    Ok thanks bro! If you ever get into injectables I can tell you where to get pharamceutical grade oils for cheap , best stuff in the world just pm me when you get interested!
    Sorry pharmaceutical*

  21. waka flaka?

  22. Question: How is it that the "PH's" that I see mentioned here (M-Drol, etc) are considered Prohormones in this and other forums, but aren't covered by the anti-steroid law that congress created (2004) during the Steroids-In-Baseball hysteria?

    M1T was banned outright. How is it that the ones mentioned in these posting are still "Legal"?

    -Geeky

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Sorry bro Im not the one to ask that. I have never used HCG nor injected. Have only used the liver killers so far. Slowly getting more into injecting but taking my time. Keep looking around and ask specific questions to people. It looks pretty bad when u have a low post count and ask a general question even if u have an idea of what u r talking about.
    WTF!! You have not injected... what u waiting for puss!!!!! j/k
    missing out homie

  24. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    WTF!! You have not injected... what u waiting for puss!!!!! j/k
    missing out homie
    Lol it is becoming more and more tempting I will admit. It is a matter of shelling out more money when I already have so much stuff to run. Plus right now I need to do more research bc Im not comfortable enough to pin YET.

  25. researchaplex and toovagueadrol are good stuff

  26. Did anyone ever try spawn when it was out? I did and loved it. Also i've found a couple places saying they have md1t but how can i be sure?

  27. prohormones are **** ! you gain 15 pounds and you lose most of it,

    you will keep most gains from test

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    prohormones are **** ! you gain 15 pounds and you lose most of it,

    you will keep most gains from test
    i agree but i cant find "the good sh!t" where i live so i'm stuck with what i can get my hands on.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    prohormones are **** ! you gain 15 pounds and you lose most of it,

    you will keep most gains from test
    its funny you said that cuz some dude earlier said prohormones were considered stronger than test HAHAHA

  30. Did you really just say that superdrol is not a ph.... -_-
    Getting big for dummies PART 2- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/233211-im-back-tren.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Whats the best prohormone on the market?
    By maik in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 07:21 PM
  2. WHATS THE BEST TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER ON THE MARKET?
    By dre alvarez in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 11:19 AM
  3. The Best ProHormone On The Market?
    By Nick26 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2009, 12:55 AM
  4. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 04:42 AM
  5. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Log in
Log in