New Guy Looking For Good Advice

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Hi all, im new to the wieght lifting, actually havent even started yet but starting Feb. 25, Im 5'5 almost 5'6 yes im short i know, and im 163, i do have very broad shoulders, i dont know my body fat% or nuthing like that, i can lose weight fast i was at 195 3 months ago and now at 163, i havent worked out in over 6 years, i just want to see what kind of advice yall guys have for me or willing to give me, looking for what kind of workouts i should do ect. and is it smart to start on suplements right away or should i go for awhile naturally? but if not what should i use to bulk up pretty quick without duing harm to my health (if thats possible), also like how many reps and stuff like that, sorry im a super newbie to this so any advice and i mean any advice will be greatly appreciatted everyone, looking forward to all of yalls response, Thanks, Rick.., oh and i will post up sum pics on this thread to show yall where im at and wut not also..

harleyman89

harleyman89

Awards
supplements aren't just your typical ps/ph/no type stuff. You can start with some multi-vitamins, protein, amino acids... I stopped any kind of NO supplement for a month and just couldn't get that intensity I wanted in the gym. I'm currently using NO Shotgun, Purple Wraath, protein, vitamins, LOTS of food, and I'm keeping up with my buddy on real gear, and it feels amazing. Maybe try starting out without any NO product for a month, then buy one and see if you notice a difference in energy, strength, and eagerness to want to workout. I would suggest you get a friend to join you. This way you can encourage each other, but also help spot each other so you can start pushing yourself farther. I always have a better workout with a partner, when I feel like giving up on that last rep I know I can at least try 1 more time without worrying about if I can't get it up. I'm no expert though, just a guy who found a love for lifting about 2 years ago after I ended up losing so much weight people thought I was tweeking... All the hard work and dedication has payed off though, I've gained 45 pounds since then :D Good luck and you will never ever regret working out!!

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
o ok thanks harlyey, um but what does NO stand for, sorry i have no idea about the abrev. for anything here, im going to have to learn a new language also i see lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
~ Fundamental Guidelines ~
  • Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

• Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

• Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

• Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

• Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

• Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

• Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc
~ Exercises ~
  • Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

• Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

• Leg press

• Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

• Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.
This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Here's some links to get you started:

Training Primer

HIIT High Intensity Interval Cardio Training

Bill Starr 5x5 - Madcow Intermediate or Linear Version

Bodybuilding Nutrition - Sample Bodybuilding Diet

The Training Information Vault (programs, exercises and more) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Anabolic Diet | Sample Bodybuilders Diet

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
wow thanx neoborn thats excellent info, thanks for your time and sharing

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Believe me when I say " I did not just sitdown and type all that out" heheh it was made a while ago and I just paste it for people......I did create it though ......not my knowledge, just sharing.

beastmode99

Awards
o ok thanks harlyey, um but what does NO stand for, sorry i have no idea about the abrev. for anything here, im going to have to learn a new language also i see lol
NO stands for Nitric Oxide

ProWR20

Awards
You need to concentrate on your large muscle groups, back, legs and core. This is the 3 that us pro Fb players concetrate on to get stronger with better balance, along with muscle and weight gain and flexability.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
thanks prowr20, and yea neo's post is very helpful

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
So what about smoking? I smoke about 3-5 cigarettes a day, is sumthing im going to have to quit? Im guessing yes.. and also drinking alcohol either beer or liquor bad also?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So what about smoking? I smoke about 3-5 cigarettes a day, is sumthing im going to have to quit? Im guessing yes.. and also drinking alcohol either beer or liquor bad also?
These things would depend on your commitment level. I would recommend you think carefully upon these things. I would say working out and smoking = better than just smoking and no workout.

KXDOOM

Awards
Knowledge is power. Read and learn as much as you can about how the body works and processes what you feed it.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
o ok, thanks again neoborn and kxdoom, also i have problems with my grip, if im gripping something pretty hard for awhile after i try to let go of it my hands stay kind of stuck and hurt like hell, is there something i can take for this? is something wrong with my joints or is it because i have to work on my grip?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I may have overlooked this in Neo's post, but I didn't see anything about fish oil. That's another staple you should add into your supplement list. As for your grip, that might just be a beginner thing. Maybe better hydration could solve it? Just a thought.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
thanx chubbin muffin, as for the grip thing its not only when i work out but sey if i get a hammer and i start going at it, after i stop, which ever hand im using just like locks up for a couple seconds and just plain hurts, i dunno its weird, arthritus?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Arthritus? Nah, I wouldn't imagine at 24. Only time I cramp up is when I don't drink enough water. Happens in my hands and toes and it hurts like hell.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
hmm well thats sumthin i gotta look into my next work out, but yea ok what about like taking these supps? i meen can anyone direct to any good ones to start on to get some good results? also like stuff to take to help out with sum of the side affects i hear about such as hurtin your liver and drying up your joints? also i see alot of ppl sey there taking like 4 different things... do you take all of them at the same time or wut? and also on the directions of these supps do they give you the cycle on how to use these or wut, also wut is gyno and libido i hear is bad and dont want to get that either so how do i avoid that

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
hmm well thats sumthin i gotta look into my next work out, but yea ok what about like taking these supps? i meen can anyone direct to any good ones to start on to get some good results? also like stuff to take to help out with sum of the side affects i hear about such as hurtin your liver and drying up your joints? also i see alot of ppl sey there taking like 4 different things... do you take all of them at the same time or wut? and also on the directions of these supps do they give you the cycle on how to use these or wut, also wut is gyno and libido i hear is bad and dont want to get that either so how do i avoid that

I think your refering to the use of anabolic steroids or pro hormones. Gyno is the development of male breasts which most commonly happens when proper care isnt taken when using the anabolics. libido is also an issue while on a cycle because your hormones are all out of whack. you dont need to be worrying about this for a while because your best ( and safest) option is to learn how to train and eat before you venture onto the AAS route.

What you want to be taking should be spaced out over the day. Lets say fish oil for instance, you can take these with meals spaced evenly through the day.

NO products are debatable, there are alot of good ones, and alot of ones that people do and dont respond to.

Pre-workout supps are pretty popular ( most consisting of NO). Look into something like RPM and Drive by AN. I have used both and highly recomend it .

Creatine can be purchased in bulk and you can take it pre and post workout.

The labels will have directions, some of them may require you to take some time off.

check out www.nutraplanet.com They sponsor this board and have alot of good deals on stuff. also do a search, there is a bunch of knowledge and information on this site with people willing to help. if you have any specific questions feel free to ask and im sure people will be glad to help out

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
thanks spres444 thats very helpful bro, ... see im i would sey a lil over weight im 5'5 and 166, and do have a beer belly not big but i have one also i would sey i have a small case of the gyno you would say lol , i guess it comes with the beer belly, so how do i get rid of gyno or is that even possible, ive been doing alot of cardio everyday so hopefully thats part of it, ive also heard there some kind of cream to use? i think i dunno, anyways what do yall suggest for calorie intake and protein intake during the day? i dont want to get fat so is eating less calories good or bad?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
thanks spres444 thats very helpful bro, ... see im i would sey a lil over weight im 5'5 and 166, and do have a beer belly not big but i have one also i would sey i have a small case of the gyno you would say lol , i guess it comes with the beer belly, so how do i get rid of gyno or is that even possible, ive been doing alot of cardio everyday so hopefully thats part of it, ive also heard there some kind of cream to use? i think i dunno, anyways what do yall suggest for calorie intake and protein intake during the day? i dont want to get fat so is eating less calories good or bad?
Don't worry, I don't think your beer belly is from gyno. That's mostly from diet. Cardio will help as well as some high rep core training.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ok ive done a little research not alot and here are what im thinkin of taking when the time is right so tell me what yall think and if yall think i should take something else than what ive posted plz dont hesitate to comment so heres my list:

Amino Acids: Purple Wraath (1084grams)

Creatine: Jacked (45 servings)

Cycle Support (60 servings)

Joint Support: Extra Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin (60 tabs)

Muscle Enhancer: H-Drol (60 caps)

Protein: Whey Protein Blend (5lb)

well thats my list, and plz do comment it will help out alot, and again im not taking this right away not until i get a gd workout going and wut not , thanx

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
oh, no chubbin muffin, i was talkin about i guess i do have a small case of gyno because i do have extra meat on my chest lol, is why i said i guess the gyno came with the beer belly

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
ok ive done a little research not alot and here are what im thinkin of taking when the time is right so tell me what yall think and if yall think i should take something else than what ive posted plz dont hesitate to comment so heres my list:

Amino Acids: Purple Wraath (1084grams)

Creatine: Jacked (45 servings)

Cycle Support (60 servings)

Joint Support: Extra Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin (60 tabs)

Muscle Enhancer: H-Drol (60 caps)

Protein: Whey Protein Blend (5lb)

well thats my list, and plz do comment it will help out alot, and again im not taking this right away not until i get a gd workout going and wut not , thanx

drop the h-drol. thats something you dont need right now as like i stated it can cause gyno as well as a host of other issues you just arent ready for ( and arent educated enough for right now). Get your training down you have alot of natural gains your going to make because you are new to body building. Pro hormones and anabolics are for later when you got your diet and training down =)

you can also drop the cycle support because you wont be needing that unless you are on a cycle of something ( anabolics ).

Everything else looks good. If you want to get a "muscle enhancer", check out natty test boosters ( natural testosterone boosters). My favorites are drive and Diesel Test Hardcore. Definatly look into the RPN/ Drive stack I mentionted before because I swear by it. Right now the best muscle enhancer your going to get is a good diet and hard training.

Diet is honestly the most important thing when trying to change the way your body looks!

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
oh, no chubbin muffin, i was talkin about i guess i do have a small case of gyno because i do have extra meat on my chest lol, is why i said i guess the gyno came with the beer belly
and i cant be too sure but most men store extra fat in their chest and abdominal region. I know myself I store alot of fat in my lower chest. It may be a case of puberty gyno, but the only way to be sure of what it is is to lose body fat!. Also, decline press, dips, cable work, flys, and regular bench press, as well as chest DB work will help to carve out that chest.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
thanx spres444, yea im more likely going to drop hdrol out of my list as alot of ppl on here have already told me not to so therefore im not going to take that nor any muscle enhancers till im ready...or maybe sooner if i get anxious lol jk

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
haha alright buddy like said before h-drol dont need not enough experience and not enough knowledge the cycle support is what you would take if you were on the h-drol but since your not it is not needed.
So what you need just to start with is this LOTS OF FOOD!! healthy foods such as this

Here are some foods to start eating: Eggs, bacon (if its fat free and low enough carbs) Tuna, Chicken, Steak, Lean meats, natty peanut butter, Broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, lettuce (dark is better to help metabolism), almonds, peanuts theres a bunch more but theres some simple ones
You need a workout program depending on what your going for theres a bunch but for starters you need basics hitting the compound lifts and working all of your muscles to get your body going, so as long as you hit deads, squats, bench press, close grip bench, skullcrushers, pullups, chin ups, dips, barbell curls theres more but hitting those your going to grow and get stronger do atleast 3 sets of each exercise and 8-12 reps in each set make sense? cardio atleast 3x a week fast paced running will help cut some fat but more for endurance and can promote catabolism not good basically your muscle being eaten away at you want to promote anti-catabolism where your muscles are not being eaten away it so you do low intensity cardio like on an elliptical and do about 10-30 mins of low intensity cardio and your golden, hit abs hard. every workout you do make sure you have great form dont worry about the weight hit awesome form!!!
supplements: multivitamin, protein tons of em out there highly recommended is the 100%ON Whey gold standard protein thing but any cheap whey protein will work, and some bcaa's if your protein is low on them and thats really all you need but you can throw in some creatine, and pre workout, intra-aid workout supps if you want your money. o also do not invest in MUSCLE-TECH stuff becasue it may look cool and has awesome advertising make sure you look into any product you wanna purchase and research what is in it!!!
and also the smoking and drinking thing smoking isnt recommended but hey what can ya do your body do what you want to it ya kno me i have the occasional cigarrette when im out with my buddies, and i do drink as well but very moderately and not alot at all as long as you control it and get all your macro in protein%carb%fat% down it wont be to big of a deal

So if you can do all that then you are on your way to a good start! so select the kind of workout you want or make up your own and post it up here and people on here will help and critique it for you good luck

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
thanks MMAMONSTER19 thats great info, n yea the cigarette im tryna quit, i havent had a cigarette for 6 days now but im pretty sure id have one or two every once in a while as im freaking craving one hard right now, but yea im basically just tryna get as big as i can and try to at least max out my frame just a little bit and i do want to post sum pics on here but not sure how many post you gotta have before they let u put pics up, but want to put pics i guess for a before and after and updates i guess, but yea, thanks all of you guys yall are a big help no doubt

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
thanks MMAMONSTER19 thats great info, n yea the cigarette im tryna quit, i havent had a cigarette for 6 days now but im pretty sure id have one or two every once in a while as im freaking craving one hard right now, but yea im basically just tryna get as big as i can and try to at least max out my frame just a little bit and i do want to post sum pics on here but not sure how many post you gotta have before they let u put pics up, but want to put pics i guess for a before and after and updates i guess, but yea, thanks all of you guys yall are a big help no doubt
50 posts i think, thats g reat bout the smoking and this place is awesome for encouragement for keeping up with your goals

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yes its great spress44 thanx, and i do feel much better ive been smoking for 10 years already and never been able to quit but i think i can do it now, and yes i am glad i found this site all of you guys are f****n awesome,

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Also what is the deal with the cardio before and after a workout, is it recommended to do a little bit of cardio first then your workout, or do your workout then cardio, i guess what im asking is what best works for bulking? also like on the workout whats best for bulking... 5 sets of 5 or 3 sets of 10-12?, also when and how often should i work out for bulking... Monday, wednesday and friday?, then off saturday & sunday? or what would best work for me, and if you havent read my past posts what im trying to do is to hopefully max out my body frame maybe a little bit more if possible, thanks any help again would be great, and also critism is also welcome

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Also what is the deal with the cardio before and after a workout, is it recommended to do a little bit of cardio first then your workout, or do your workout then cardio, i guess what im asking is what best works for bulking? also like on the workout whats best for bulking... 5 sets of 5 or 3 sets of 10-12?, also when and how often should i work out for bulking... Monday, wednesday and friday?, then off saturday & sunday? or what would best work for me, and if you havent read my past posts what im trying to do is to hopefully max out my body frame maybe a little bit more if possible, thanks any help again would be great, and also critism is also welcome

It all depends on the plan you want to follow. If you wanted to work out 3 days a week, something like madcows 5x5 or starting strength 5x5 would be good for you. Its basically a full body routine gearing towards strength and mass gains.

Basically the best mass exercises stay between 6-10 reps, for like 3-5 sets. Cardio is fine but remember you are also burning calories when you do cardio, so if you are bulking you will have to up your calories more. I suggest like a quick 5 minute walk to get warmed up before you lift and then maybe 15-20 minutes of low intensity walking ( 3.5 speed on an incline ) on the treadmill would be great.

Theres many different workouts, and their all geared toward your schedule and what you want to be doing. Personally, I do 5 days on 1 day off, hitting each body part once per day, and doing about 4-5 exercises during that time.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
yea i only warm up a bit before lifting, mainly just walkin on an incline like you stated, and doing 3 sets of 10, then another 5 minutes after on the treadmill walking on an incline, n i think im gunna do the monday wednesday and friday workout doing the 3 sets of 10 then putting an extra 2-3 pounds on friday workout if thats how you do it i dont quite remember, and trying to get food in me alot of damn food, but i force myself to eat as much as i can so hopefully it will be worth it, just cant find a good white fish i like, im tired of tilapia and catfish taste like crap imo, salmon ill eat that shyt is good, but do yall know if shark is good, ive ate it before but just dont know if its good for the diet

zachwienandt

zachwienandt

Awards
thanx chubbin muffin, as for the grip thing its not only when i work out but sey if i get a hammer and i start going at it, after i stop, which ever hand im using just like locks up for a couple seconds and just plain hurts, i dunno its weird, arthritus?
Plain old potassium tablets will help this. Might help with grip too. Helps prevent cramping as well

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
o ok, thanks again neoborn and kxdoom, also i have problems with my grip, if im gripping something pretty hard for awhile after i try to let go of it my hands stay kind of stuck and hurt like hell, is there something i can take for this? is something wrong with my joints or is it because i have to work on my grip?
It is probably due to poor circulation caused by smoking. Did they ever make you watch the video in highschool, about the twins (one who smoked one who didn't) where they put their hands in icy cold water then waited to see how long it would take ciculation to return? It was under 10-15 min for the non-smoker and I believe 50-60 min for the smoker.
I am an ex-smoker who worked in a freezer on a black cod boat (on deck when it was cold ass too, close to the Bering strait and the Aleutian islands)and in the cold in northern Canada. My circulation is f'd right up and it sure feels like the onset of arthritis sometimes. Eating healthy,drinking water and quitting smoking are things you can do to help yourself regain better circulation. Exercise (cardio and weightlifting)plays a big role (once you quit smoking lol) and helps me out tremendously. Some damage will be permanent (depending on for how long you have smoked)though so you will have to just tough it out lol. :bandit:

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
Plain old potassium tablets will help this. Might help with grip too. Helps prevent cramping as well
thanx zachwienandt, i will defenitely give that a try, thanx for your input

It is probably due to poor circulation caused by smoking. Did they ever make you watch the video in highschool, about the twins (one who smoked one who didn't) where they put their hands in icy cold water then waited to see how long it would take ciculation to return? It was under 10-15 min for the non-smoker and I believe 50-60 min for the smoker.
I am an ex-smoker who worked in a freezer on a black cod boat (on deck when it was cold ass too, close to the Bering strait and the Aleutian islands)and in the cold in northern Canada. My circulation is f'd right up and it sure feels like the onset of arthritis sometimes. Eating healthy,drinking water and quitting smoking are things you can do to help yourself regain better circulation. Exercise (cardio and weightlifting)plays a big role (once you quit smoking lol) and helps me out tremendously. Some damage will be permanent (depending on for how long you have smoked)though so you will have to just tough it out lol. :bandit:

ahhh yes the good ol nicotine haha, yea you bro ive recently tried to quit and i have to sey im doing good i havent touched a cigarete since last monday so ive been smoke free for about 10 days now which is good for me because ive been smoking since i was 15 im 24 right now and out of all the times ive tried to quit ive only lasted 7 days only, but now im up to 10 and i havent had a problem nor cravings which i find weird but o well as long as i can kick the habit this time hahaha

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
[quoute]
ahhh yes the good ol nicotine haha, yea you bro ive recently tried to quit and i have to sey im doing good i havent touched a cigarete since last monday so ive been smoke free for about 10 days now which is good for me because ive been smoking since i was 15 im 24 right now and out of all the times ive tried to quit ive only lasted 7 days only, but now im up to 10 and i havent had a problem nor cravings which i find weird but o well as long as i can kick the habit this time hahaha[/QUOTE]

nice job man

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
[quoute]
ahhh yes the good ol nicotine haha, yea you bro ive recently tried to quit and i have to sey im doing good i havent touched a cigarete since last monday so ive been smoke free for about 10 days now which is good for me because ive been smoking since i was 15 im 24 right now and out of all the times ive tried to quit ive only lasted 7 days only, but now im up to 10 and i havent had a problem nor cravings which i find weird but o well as long as i can kick the habit this time hahaha
nice job man[/QUOTE]

thanx

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
ok one more question guys,, ok so on the eating, i see ppl seying they eat a crap load of food and what not right..so do you eat all of that food everyday? or just on the days you work out and then on the days you dont u keep it down a bit??

onimusha

Awards
take roids, whey protein, and eat carbs... 2 week u will gain 20 lbs, without roids u will gain only 5 labs muscles.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
take roids, whey protein, and eat carbs... 2 week u will gain 20 lbs, without roids u will gain only 5 labs muscles.
best advice ive ever seen ever :redeemerwhore:

you want to consume more calories on the days that you work out. so say you consume 4000 calories on days you workout, bump it down to like 3300 or so on your of days.

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
wow, umm thanks? im not sure about the roids, alot of ppl say im not ready since im new, ok i got you on the carbs, but what about calories? also what about taking creatine, amino acids, NO, fish oil , and a pct for the roids?

Last edited:
way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
best advice ive ever seen ever :redeemerwhore:

you want to consume more calories on the days that you work out. so say you consume 4000 calories on days you workout, bump it down to like 3300 or so on your of days.

thanks spress, what about protein tho, how many grams should i be consuming on my workout day and my off day? ive heard of the 2x body weight and also 1x of lean body weight? im 5'6''(almost), at 166lbs what do you suggest bro

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
wow, umm thanks? im not sure about the roids, alot of ppl say im not ready since im new, ok i got you on the carbs, but what about calories? also what about taking creatine, amino acids, NO, fish oil , and a pct for the roids?
thanks spress, what about protein tho, how many grams should i be consuming on my workout day and my off day? ive heard of the 2x body weight and also 1x of lean body weight? im 5'6''(almost), at 166lbs what do you suggest bro

scratch the roids..again your too early into the game to consider those.

1.5 grams of protein/ per body wieght is desirable. Keep the protein intake around the same for no workout days as well, you can drop the carbs and fats on those days.

keep those staples and you will see good progress..

Creatine
Fish Oil
Whey
BCAA/EAA
Multi Vitamin
some NO product if youd like

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey man back in here again and all you really need to invest money is food to go along with the seafood up above eat tuna, shrimp, lobster, crab stuff like that, and supps you only need protein, multivitamin you can get protein that already has bcaa/eaas in it like the 100% on whey gold standard stuff has some and tons more, so check that out as well thats all you need but you can throw in more as the post above mine, for your workouts i would go at least 4 days a week but idk what your workout is gunna look like if your doin splits like lower body one day upper the next and wholebody the third personally i dont like that workout, i love the workout to workout by muscle groups like chest monday, back tuesday kinda thing hit all the compound lifts and if your taking in 4000 cals a day on workout days then make sure you lower it to around 3300-3500 on non workout days depends if your body burns it quick, and i would for sure do cardio after workouts or atleast 3x a week, when i didnt do that when i bulked i gained a solid amount of fat wish i wouldve done more cardio so dont avoid cardio IMO and you should be solid man. oo and STAY AWAY FROM THE ROIDS!!!!

onimusha

Awards
For me, my advise is Go for Roids, the best is susta and dbol, if u have extra budget get proviron, this is tested. for diet take 2 grams per pound of ur bodywieght, hi calories is not bad, but, always protein is no.1 carbs no.2. dbol will make u absorb more protein in ur muscles, proviron is to prevent exessive water retention. sustanon will make u bulk. if u go natural, maybe u can do what roids can do for u, but it takes years... i affraid u will los interest on body building since it takes ages to achieve good quality muscles.. ROids is the only key. dont be affraid, roids wont kill u as long as u do right, do 12 weeks of cycle then 2 weeks PCT of nolva and clomid. if u got gyno symtoms go for aremidex or nolva asap. even ur newbie u can go for roids, do u want to go for roids after 2 yrs of spending bunch of moneys and u get only 20 lbs muscles??? why not go for 1 cycles 12 weeks with 30 to 40 lbs of muscles?? u can save more money to achieve those mate. btw, dont forget the proper form of execise.

onimusha

Awards
For other supplements they are gd only for off season, with roids, u can get 100x better, check the price of roids and those legal sups, compare it, u do the math dude.. maybe u will spend like 20 boxes of creatine and those other supplements to achieve 50% of the effect of roids.. hormones is the key for bigger stronger, and those so called legal sups is just for support not the major player.