Cals for Bulking/ Creatine
- 09-28-2008, 03:14 AM
- 09-28-2008, 03:34 AM
As was said to you in your other post
I suggest reading John Berardi - Articles , specifically in Nutrition, the John Berardi - http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...ating_rl_1.htmand John Berardi - http://www.johnberardi.com/articles/...ating_rl_2.htm
Read those very good info and will tell you exactly how much you should be taking in. Keep in mind this is not an exact thing and you will have to find what is best for your body as you go but this will put you in the right ballpark.
As for creatine - Search - around the forums. Everyone has one they like more then others but your basic creatine mono gets the job doen for most people.
09-29-2008, 10:58 AM
Creatine mono dont go buying some $80 bottle and then be pissed off in the end dude, eat everything in site to bulk up everything and also eat healthy
09-29-2008, 11:55 AM
i love helping people who need help....but its like every other day the same thread gets started by someone new.
do some searching in this sub forum : bulking
and find a similar thread
Similar Forum Threads
- By tannerpop in forum BulkingReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2011, 08:22 PM
- By psycrotic in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2009, 01:02 PM
- By poseidon in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-05-2003, 01:37 PM
- By Zack in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-12-2003, 05:42 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:18 PM