Dosing Formasurge

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Using this while on cycle at 2 pumps per day. What is the best time of day to dose this, morning or evening?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I usually split my dosages between morning and evening. I believe the half-life of formestane is ~12hrs.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is 2 pumps 50mg Form enough for on cycle protection? Also going to use the same dose PCT, should I lower the dose?

Basically is 50mg of Form sufficient for on cycle and in PCT or should I go higher or lower on dose?

infraredline

Awards
Using this while on cycle at 2 pumps per day. What is the best time of day to dose this, morning or evening?
You are going to want to do 4 pumps (100mg of formestane total) do 2 first thing in the morning and 2 before bed

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I would use 4 pumps as infraredline suggests. I usually run formasurge at 4-5 pumps/day and that's not on cycle.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Good advice above. Let us know how it goes.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay going to run it at 100mg during 6 week Msten/Trest cycle... however there are post saying to stay away from Form in PCT because it is suppressive, what then?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
You could try a non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor in PCT if you are concerned.

infraredline

Awards
Okay going to run it at 100mg during 6 week Msten/Trest cycle... however there are post saying to stay away from Form in PCT because it is suppressive, what then?
I disagree strongly with this statement. I think it is totally fine to use in pct

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I disagree strongly with this statement. I think it is totally fine to use in pct
Okay but if I am running 100mg while on cycle, then what will my PCT protocol look like? Run it straight through or start using it 2nd week of PCT? What about dosage, should I keep it at 100mg and taper down?

infraredline

Awards
Okay but if I am running 100mg while on cycle, then what will my PCT protocol look like? Run it straight through or start using it 2nd week of PCT? What about dosage, should I keep it at 100mg and taper down?
Yes you will want to run it the same straight through pct. some people will say there is no need to taper down since it is a suicidal ai but whenever using exogenous substances I always wean my way off of them rather then just going cold turkey.

I just have to ask, you aren't only using formestane for pct are you?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Yes you will want to run it the same straight through pct. some people will say there is no need to taper down since it is a suicidal ai but whenever using exogenous substances I always wean my way off of them rather then just going cold turkey.

Agreed, I'd keep it level and taper off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i agree with tapering off....but i would run 2 pumps thru cycle, then bump to 4 for pct...this is what has worked best for me....

a few tips...use surgical gloves when applying, this prevents the hands from absorbing the formestane and then washing it off.

also, standing in front of a fan in summer or using a hair dryer in cooler weather really seems to help drying/absorption...

you might try dmso...a local herbs shop had a 99.9% pure 4oz bottle for around $15. it's an eternity, so it's a real bargain.....why dmso? it is the best absortion agent i have ever tried....when i started applying dmso to skin before applying my 2 packs of androgel blood test showed total test at 641....after applying dmso to skin before androgel for 3 months total test came back at 1473....enough said!!!!!!!! i would love to see what adding formasuge would do....hint, hint!!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Supplements 3