DCP 2.0

Page 3 of 17 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new ingredient profile. Can't wait!


  2. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,145
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Very soon. Lots of progress made on it today.
    great news.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

  3. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I am eagerly awaiting the release of the new ingredient profile.
    Aren't we all.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,145
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Aren't we all.
    Nope.




    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2

    Going on 10 weeks now...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Going on 10 weeks now...
    Good things come to those who wait
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Good things come to those who wait
    Yes, and patience is a virtue!

  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    ::insert cliche here:::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. New Member
    megadeth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    234
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Good things come to those who wait

    and wait and wait and wait and wait and wait.....

  10. Board Sponsor
    BulkPerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    877
    Answers
    0

    Re: DCP 2.0


    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Going on 10 weeks now...
    Perfection takes time.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  11. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    First ingredient released is....High Potency Mangiferin

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22038976

    Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Dec;55(12):1809-18. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100392. Epub 2011 Oct 31.
    Beneficial effects of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia in high-fat-fed hamsters.

    Guo F, Huang C, Liao X, Wang Y, He Y, Feng R, Li Y, Sun C.
    Source

    Department of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Public Health College, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, PR China.

    Abstract

    SCOPE:

    Mangiferin, a natural polyphenol, has been shown to have hypolipidemic effect in rat and mouse. However, the mechanism of action is not well understood. This study was conducted to determine the effect and mechanism of action of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia induced in hamsters by a high-fat diet.
    METHODS AND RESULTS:

    Forty male hamsters were randomly assigned to normal control, high-fat control, and high fat with mangiferin (50 and 150 mg/kg BW) groups. Mangiferin treatment significantly decreased final body weight, liver weight and visceral fat-pad weight, serum triglyceride (TG) and total free fatty acid (FFA) concentrations, hepatic TG levels and hepatic and muscle total FFA contents. Mangiferin upregulated mRNA expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α (PPAR-α), fatty acid translocase (CD36) and carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT-1), but downregulated mRNA expression of sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c (SREBP-1c), acetyl CoA carboxylase (ACC), acyl-CoA:diacylglycerol acyltransferase 2 (DGAT-2) and microsomal triglyceride transfer protein (MTP) in liver. Mangiferin also stimulated mRNA expression of PPAR-α, CD36, CPT-1 and lipoprotein lipase (LPL) in muscle.
    CONCLUSIONS:

    The results suggest that mangiferin may ameliorate hypertriglyceridemia partly by modulating the expression levels of genes involved in lipid oxidation and lipogenesis.
    Copyright 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.


    PMID:22038976 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,956
    Answers
    1

    Re: DCP 2.0


    Nice!!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    First ingredient released is....High Potency Mangiferin

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22038976

    Mol Nutr Food Res. 2011 Dec;55(12):1809-18. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201100392. Epub 2011 Oct 31.
    Beneficial effects of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia in high-fat-fed hamsters.

    Guo F, Huang C, Liao X, Wang Y, He Y, Feng R, Li Y, Sun C.
    Source

    Department of Nutrition and Food Hygiene, Public Health College, Harbin Medical University, Harbin, PR China.

    Abstract

    SCOPE:

    Mangiferin, a natural polyphenol, has been shown to have hypolipidemic effect in rat and mouse. However, the mechanism of action is not well understood. This study was conducted to determine the effect and mechanism of action of mangiferin on hyperlipidemia induced in hamsters by a high-fat diet.
    METHODS AND RESULTS:

    Forty male hamsters were randomly assigned to normal control, high-fat control, and high fat with mangiferin (50 and 150 mg/kg BW) groups. Mangiferin treatment significantly decreased final body weight, liver weight and visceral fat-pad weight, serum triglyceride (TG) and total free fatty acid (FFA) concentrations, hepatic TG levels and hepatic and muscle total FFA contents. Mangiferin upregulated mRNA expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-α (PPAR-α), fatty acid translocase (CD36) and carnitine palmitoyltransferase 1 (CPT-1), but downregulated mRNA expression of sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c (SREBP-1c), acetyl CoA carboxylase (ACC), acyl-CoA:diacylglycerol acyltransferase 2 (DGAT-2) and microsomal triglyceride transfer protein (MTP) in liver. Mangiferin also stimulated mRNA expression of PPAR-α, CD36, CPT-1 and lipoprotein lipase (LPL) in muscle.
    CONCLUSIONS:

    The results suggest that mangiferin may ameliorate hypertriglyceridemia partly by modulating the expression levels of genes involved in lipid oxidation and lipogenesis.
    Copyright 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.


    PMID:22038976 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

    And so it begins!
    EvoMuse

  14. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Answers
    0

    This looks very good. I cannot wait to see how the people respond to this. Almost looks like a tri-monthly staple, taken for 12 weeks .
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  15. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    I approve of the first ingredient, may I have another?

  16. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Carried over from original DCP...

    Arch Pharm Res. 2012 Mar;35(3):481-6. doi: 10.1007/s12272-012-0311-8. Epub 2012 Apr 5.
    Bioassay-guided isolation of fatty acid synthase inhibitory diterpenoids from the roots of Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge.

    Jang TS, Zhang H, Kim G, Kim DW, Min BS, Kang W, Son KH, Na M, Lee SH.
    Source

    College of Medicine, CHA University, Seoul 135-080, Korea.

    Abstract

    Fatty acid synthase (FAS) is considered as a novel drug target for the development of anticancer and anti-obesity agents. Bioassay-guided fractionation of a n-hexane-soluble extract prepared from the roots of Salvia miltiorrhiza Bunge (Labiatae), using an in vitro enzyme assay, led to the isolation of five abietane diterpenoids: 15,16-dihydrotanshinone I (1), cryptotanshinone (2), tanshinone I (3), tanshinone IIA (4), and dansenspiroketallactone (5). Compounds 1-5 were tested for their in vitro FAS inhibitory activity and, except for compound 5 (IC(50) > 100 μM), compounds 1-4 inhibited the enzyme activity with IC(50) values ranging from 12.0 to 30.3 μM. Our findings may be partially related to the anticancer activity of abietane diterpenoids from the plant, suggesting a further study on the anticancer potential of tanshinone derivatives.


    PMID:22477195 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Arch Pharm Res. 2002 Aug;25(4):446-8.
    Inhibitory activity of diacylglycerol acyltransferase by tanshinones from the root of Salvia miltiorrhiza.

    Ko JS, Ryu SY, Kim YS, Chung MY, Kang JS, Rho MC, Lee HS, Kim YK.
    Source

    Cardiovascular Research Laboratory, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Yusong, Taejon.

    Abstract

    The inhibitory activity of tanshinones from Salvia miltiorrhiza was tested on rat liver diacylglycerol acyltransferase (DGAT). Cryptotanshinone (1) and 15,16-dihydrotanshinone I (3) exhibited potent DGAT inhibitory activities dose-dependently with IC50 values of 10.5 microg/ml and 11.1 microg/ml. However, tanshinone IIA (2) and tanshinone I (4) showed very weak inhibition (IC50 value: > 250 microg/ml). A dihydrofuran moiety was seemed to be responsible for the stronger inhibitory activity.


    PMID:12214853 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    That's all for now....We still have around 3 weeks production time, and last thing we need is to be copied. Though, to be honest, we are taking a pretty small profit margin on this product to make sure you have the most badass, and affordable, Recomposition Ammunition we can make.

    Most other companies wouldn't waste the time.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    It's going to be a great summer!

  20. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    That's all for now....We still have around 3 weeks production time, and last thing we need is to be copied. Though, to be honest, we are taking a pretty small profit margin on this product to make sure you have the most badass, and affordable, Recomposition Ammunition we can make.

    Most other companies wouldn't waste the time.
    Good stuff as always, Matt! I am a huge fan of your work and the original, so I am really looking forward to trying the new formula. I guess you could say I'm a fan:



  21. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    That's a beautiful collage!

  22. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Good stuff as always, Matt! I am a huge fan of your work and the original, so I am really looking forward to trying the new formula. I guess you could say I'm a fan:


    Now that's a stash!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. New Member
    baldymcgee's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    161
    Answers
    0

    the real question is: which will be released first, cardiotryx or dcp ?

  24. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    the real question is: which will be released first, cardiotryx or dcp ?
    2 different brands, 2 different groups of people involved.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Professional Member
    taman6886's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,924
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Good stuff as always, Matt! I am a huge fan of your work and the original, so I am really looking forward to trying the new formula. I guess you could say I'm a fan:


    da-amn!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

    Recoverbro

  26. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Answers
    0

    When a stash gets that big, it's a freaking investment - and with the way DCP goes out of stock, it's a good one, too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    J Med Food. 2012 May;15(5):495-503. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2011.1717.
    Raspberry ketone protects rats fed high-fat diets against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.

    Wang L, Meng X, Zhang F.
    Source

    College of Food, Shenyang Agricultural University, Shenyang, Liaoning, China.

    Abstract

    The protective effect of raspberry ketone against nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) was tested by using a high-fat diet-induced NASH model, and its mechanism was explored. Forty Sprague-Dawley rats with a 1:1 male to female ratio were randomly divided into five groups: the normal control (NC) group (n=8) fed normal diet for 8 weeks, the model control (MC) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet (82% standard diet, 8.3% yolk powder, 9.0% lard, 0.5% cholesterol, and 0.2% sodium taurocholate), and the raspberry ketone low-dose (0.5%) (RKL) group (n=8), the raspberry ketone middle-dose (1%) (RKM) group (n=8), and the raspberry ketone high-dose (2%) (RKH) group (n=8) fed high-fat diet for 4 weeks. After 8 weeks of experiment, all the rats were sacrificed, and blood lipid parameters (total cholesterol [TC], triglycerides [TG], high-density lipoprotein cholesterol [HDL-C], and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol [LDL-C]), liver function parameters (serum alanine aminotransferase [ALT], aspartate aminotransferase [AST], and alkaline phosphatase [ALP]), leptin (LEP), free fatty acid (FFA), tumor necrosis factor α (TNF-α), blood glucose (GLU), and insulin (INS) with calculated INS resistance index (IRI) and INS-sensitive index (ISI) were measured in rats. Therefore, we determined the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor (PPAR)-α activity in liver homogenate and the levels of low-density lipoprotein receptor (LDLR), high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP), adiponection (APN), superoxide dismutase, and malondialdehyde (MDA). The liver tissues of rats in each group were imaged by electron microscopy with hematoxylin-eosin as the staining agent. The levels of TG, TC, LDL-C, ALT, AST, ALP, GLU, INS, IRI, FFA, LEP, TNF-α, MDA, and hs-CRP of MC rats were significantly increased (P<.05, P<.01). Therefore, the levels of HDL-C, ISI, PPAR-α, LDLR, and APN were significantly decreased (P<.05, P<.01). Compared with the MC group, each parameter in the RKL, RKM, and RKH groups was significantly improved (P<.05, P<.01). Thus raspberry ketone was an effective intervention for NASH in rats. It was believed that raspberry ketone had a dual effect of liver protection and fat reduction, and the mechanism was probably mediated by alleviation of fatty degeneration of liver cells, decreased liver inflammation, correction of dyslipidemia, reversal of LEP and INS resistance, and improved antioxidant capacity.


    PMID:22551412 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    PMCID:PMC3338106 [Available on 2013/5/1]
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  28. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    DCP 2.0


    Mangoes and Raspberries, oh my!

  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Mangoes and Raspberries, oh my!
    add some tequila and triple sec, and i'm set
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

  30. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0

    U guys are killing me with this release date. Lol

  31. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    U guys are killing me with this release date. Lol
    It is in production now. It should be around three weeks or so. Matt has said that the production process is very tedious.
    EvoMuse

  32. New Member
    gkusa001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    106
    Answers
    0

    Hey thanks for the heads up bro. I'll start saving up for it now. I'm really looking forward to it.

  33. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    Hey thanks for the heads up bro. I'll start saving up for it now. I'm really looking forward to it.
    I am looking very forward to it, too!

  34. Senior Member
    domore's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,921
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by gkusa001 View Post
    Hey thanks for the heads up bro. I'll start saving up for it now. I'm really looking forward to it.
    Not a problem. He just wants this to be done right.
    EvoMuse

  35. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2

    More delays, can't say I am surprised. Seems to be the norm lately with new product releases.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  36. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    More delays, can't say I am surprised. Seems to be the norm lately with new product releases.
    It's an extremely painstaking process, most of which is completely not under our control.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  37. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    It's an extremely painstaking process, most of which is completely not under our control.
    This we are aware of as you are one of the few that actually admits that being the cause of the delay. My frustration is the early release of information when the product is nearly a quarter of a year away from being available. It's the name of the game, generate marketing buzz to sell more when it releases yada yada but it just makes people impatient it seems. Anyways, I am just curious what is in it and if it will work well for me.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This we are aware of as you are one of the few that actually admits that being the cause of the delay. My frustration is the early release of information when the product is nearly a quarter of a year away from being available. It's the name of the game, generate marketing buzz to sell more when it releases yada yada but it just makes people impatient it seems. Anyways, I am just curious what is in it and if it will work well for me.
    Also my fault...sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. It has actually bit me in the ass a few times with copycats.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Diamond Member
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Also my fault...sometimes my excitement gets the better of me. It has actually bit me in the ass a few times with copycats.
    There's a fine line with all of it (unfortunately). And I have to admit, I think it's cool when Matt gets as excited as he does about a product. With as much as he's formulated and researched over the years, you know it's good if he gets excited about it lol.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

  40. New Member
    ExciteBK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0

    Since there is no TTA, does this mean there is less chance of getting those wretched cramps? The original DCP crippled me, even with taurine, mag and potassium.

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 12:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 09:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 10:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 09:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 02:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in