DCP 2.0

Page 17 of 23 First ... 1516171819 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Is it normal that DCP 2 causes bloating? I have been on original DCP for 4 weeks and last week I added DCP 2 to the mix and since starting the 2.o version I started to hold water?
    What's your dosage of each?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Is it normal that DCP 2 causes bloating? I have been on original DCP for 4 weeks and last week I added DCP 2 to the mix and since starting the 2.o version I started to hold water?
    OG DCP contains TTA in some people can hold a little water after that you will see the magic but in my case I used salvia (alone) one of the Iingredients in both versions of DCP and hold some water.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    I didn't notice any bloating with DCP 2.0, but then again, supplements have been known to affect people differently.

4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    What's your dosage of each?
    6 caps each. Im also using about 1,5grams of Sesamin. Maybe too much ppar activity?

5. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    6 caps each. Im also using about 1,5grams of Sesamin. Maybe too much ppar activity?
    I'm surprised you see any bloat at 8 pumps of Formasurge.

6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I'm surprised you see any bloat at 8 pumps of Formasurge.
    Me too. I was really dry every morning untill I added DCP 2.0
    Should I drop it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Should I drop it?
    You could just to assess if it's really DCP, let us know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Should I drop it?
    Gonna agree with testo. Drop it and see if that's what's truly causing it. Hopefully it isn't, brotha

9. Yup, sometimes you just gotta be empirical.

Though, if you are retaining water while on it - might I suggest increasing your water intake?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

10. Theoretically shouldn't you hold water - isn't that one of the 'side effects' of PPA agonism?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Theoretically shouldn't you hold water - isn't that one of the 'side effects' of PPA agonism?
    Yeah, TZDs often ellicit water retention... but that's more for PPARy (gamma). DSADE can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DCP targets PPARd (delta), for which I am not familiar with literature that suggest water retention.

It could be off target effects, though - in which case, the extent will vary from user to user based on genetic differences.

***NOW @ NP***

12. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, TZDs often ellicit water retention... but that's more for PPARy (gamma). DSADE can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DCP targets PPARd (delta), for which I am not familiar with literature that suggest water retention.

It could be off target effects, though - in which case, the extent will vary from user to user based on genetic differences.
    Plus its no biggy really. Once you stop in a matter of days your will lose the water and reveal and leaner body!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

I'm not D Sade but I'm very familiar with PPAR research and I have also read the new writeup on DCP 2.0.DCP 2.0- The full write up
    | Depasi Fitness Solutions

DCP 2.0 is an agonist of both PPAR Delta & Alpha and is an antagonist of PPAR-Gamma.

TZD's are PPAR-Gamma agonists and PPAR-Gamma agonism is known to cause water retention.

As is PPAR-Delta agonism,but to a much lesser extent.So with the antagonistic actions of DCP 2.0 on PPAR-Gamma,water retention should not be an issue.

I would look towards addresssing potassium intake,if water retention is that much of an issue.

While cutting or recomping,I believe a fair amount of water retention is a GOOD thing as one's joints are less prone to being "dried out" and thus,lessens the chance of injury from training & cardio while in a calorie deficient state.

14. Great input Colin, thank you for the clarification!

***NOW @ NP***

15. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Great input Colin, thank you for the clarification!
    Agreed, some really nice input.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

16. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Great input Colin, thank you for the clarification!
    Agreed. Colin dropped some knowledge. Thanks.

17. Appreciate the input Colin! I also feel that some water retention to help lube the joints would be a good thing. I know with the OG DCP some users reporting cramping and an increase in water intake helped. Were there any reports of bloat with the OG DCP?

18. Since stopping version 2.o three days ago the water retention is gone. Will start adding 1 cap per day again till water retention become a problem again.

19. So it seems all the other PPAR agonists / antagonists must be contributing to the water retention. I've been using DCP 2.0 for almost four weeks and have not had any whilst I suffered badly on the original DCP/

20. I didn't have any issues with water retention on 2.0 myself but each person is different.
    Life's a garden, dig it

21. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Since stopping version 2.o three days ago the water retention is gone. Will start adding 1 cap per day again till water retention become a problem again.
    Keep us updated on your results.

22. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    So it seems all the other PPAR agonists / antagonists must be contributing to the water retention. I've been using DCP 2.0 for almost four weeks and have not had any whilst I suffered badly on the original DCP/
    So you suffered badly with water retention from the original at the recommended dosage?

23. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Appreciate the input Colin! I also feel that some water retention to help lube the joints would be a good thing. I know with the OG DCP some users reporting cramping and an increase in water intake helped. Were there any reports of bloat with the OG DCP?
    I believe there were reports of some minor bloat on the older version of DCP.Although,they were largely conflicting reports.;guys were stacking it with fibrates back then to avoid fat gain while overfeeding or using it at double dosing along with higher end sesamin dosing,sans fibrates.

However,I can say that I did keep a one month log on a bottle of DCP,I was one of the original product testers for D Sade on DCP.Hell,it was probably around half a decade ago.I will say that I'm certainly impressed that it is still on the market now,in an advanced form.

I saw no bloat/water retention while logging that bottle,IIRC.I'll try to dig up my old log.It was on AM (or M&M,can't remember) and post a link here,if I can find it,for comparison sake.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post
    I believe there were reports of some minor bloat on the older version of DCP.Although,they were largely conflicting reports.;guys were stacking it with fibrates back then to avoid fat gain while overfeeding or using it at double dosing along with higher end sesamin dosing,sans fibrates.

However,I can say that I did keep a one month log on a bottle of DCP,I was one of the original product testers for D Sade on DCP,I guess this was around 4-5 years ago.

I saw no bloat/water retention while logging that bottle,IIRC.I'll try to dig up my old log.It was on AM (or M&M,can't remember) and post a link here,if I can find it,for comparison sake.
    Sweet. I hadn't heard of water retention with DCP until this thread a few posts back.

25. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Sweet. I hadn't heard of water retention with DCP until this thread a few posts back.
    I don't believe water retention ever really was much of an issue with DCP,for the overwhelming majority of users.

On that note,my memory was correct.I gave my DCP log a quick read over and there was no bloating issues and overall,DCP is/was one of the few OTC supplements that really met my expectations.

http://mindandmuscle.net/forum/suppl...ial-dcp-2.html

Hat's off to D Sade for continuing to push the envelope with DCP 2.0

26. I saw water retention on 7 or 8 caps a day. But then again I've tried bulk TTA and I've retained water. Quite a lot too. There are few threads about this on the other forum.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Colin View Post

Hat's off to D Sade for continuing to push the envelope with DCP 2.0
    It really has a unique ingredient profile.

28. I had no water retention on 6-8 caps

I think it's more heavily dependent on the users carbohydrate , sodium, potassium and water intake.

29. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I had no water retention on 6-8 caps

I think it's more heavily dependent on the users carbohydrate , sodium, potassium and water intake.
    OG or 2.0?

30. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

OG or 2.0?

Tta I used upwards of 2 grams maybe more and there wa only slight water retention

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 11:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18