DCP 2.0

Page 17 of 17 First ... 12151617
  1. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    4946290
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'll be running Combustion + DCP 2.0 very soon, and I intend to dose it like this:

    1 Combustion pre-cardio

    2 DCP 2.0 before breakfast

    1 Combustion + 2 DCP 2.0 before lunch

    1 Combustion ~3 PM

    2 DCP 2.0 before dinner

    That's the plan so far, I figure I will take advantage of the Momordica Charantia's nutrient partitioning effect by dosing 15 minutes or so before meals.

    I'll keep everyone posted on my results. I'm currently dosing Combustion at 1 cap three times a day, but not too late so as not to interfere with my sleep

    Like R1balla said, though, experiment to see which one is best for you.
    I might actually change this setup after doing a bit more research. I saw a post by dsade (earlier ITT) that says that fasted/pre-workout and pre-bed are the best times to use DCP 2.0. The reason is that the shift from glucose to fatty acids for fuel will occur more quickly via this method.

    So, I will be taking DCP 2.0 with Combustion pre-workout, 1 dose of both mid-day (before lunch on empty stomach) 1 more dose of Combustion early afternoon and last dose of DCP 2.0 before bed on an empty stomach
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I might actually change this setup after doing a bit more research. I saw a post by dsade (earlier ITT) that says that fasted/pre-workout and pre-bed are the best times to use DCP 2.0. The reason is that the shift from glucose to fatty acids for fuel will occur more quickly via this method.

    So, I will be taking DCP 2.0 with Combustion pre-workout, 1 dose of both mid-day (before lunch on empty stomach) 1 more dose of Combustion early afternoon and last dose of DCP 2.0 before bed on an empty stomach
    this....i don't get night sweats from dcp 2.0 so this plan or something close is what i am going with.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  3. Professional Member
    enhanced's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    43
    Posts
    3,442
    Rep Power
    3238381
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    53.29%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Try 2 Combustion upon waking. It kicks ass!!
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Try 2 Combustion upon waking. It kicks ass!!
    looking forward to that...
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  5. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I'll be running Combustion + DCP 2.0 very soon, and I intend to dose it like this:

    1 Combustion pre-cardio

    2 DCP 2.0 before breakfast

    1 Combustion + 2 DCP 2.0 before lunch

    1 Combustion ~3 PM

    2 DCP 2.0 before dinner

    That's the plan so far, I figure I will take advantage of the Momordica Charantia's nutrient partitioning effect by dosing 15 minutes or so before meals.

    I'll keep everyone posted on my results. I'm currently dosing Combustion at 1 cap three times a day, but not too late so as not to interfere with my sleep

    Like R1balla said, though, experiment to see which one is best for you.
    Looks solid
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  6. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    8228529
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    I might actually change this setup after doing a bit more research. I saw a post by dsade (earlier ITT) that says that fasted/pre-workout and pre-bed are the best times to use DCP 2.0. The reason is that the shift from glucose to fatty acids for fuel will occur more quickly via this method.

    So, I will be taking DCP 2.0 with Combustion pre-workout, 1 dose of both mid-day (before lunch on empty stomach) 1 more dose of Combustion early afternoon and last dose of DCP 2.0 before bed on an empty stomach
    That's how I typically recommend it's use (fasted).
  7. New Member
    TNSTEVE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59%

    Thoughts on this stack? Just for reference I workout at 5am on empty stomach. Postworkout shake afterwards and then another meal around 9 am.

    New Olympus Labs Preworkout Conqu3r
    DCP 2.0
    Forskolin 95

    Best way to dose? Anything else that would improve the stack?
  8. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    8228529
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TNSTEVE View Post
    Thoughts on this stack? Just for reference I workout at 5am on empty stomach. Postworkout shake afterwards and then another meal around 9 am.

    New Olympus Labs Preworkout Conqu3r
    DCP 2.0
    Forskolin 95

    Best way to dose? Anything else that would improve the stack?
    Can you post the ingredient profile for conquer?
  9. New Member
    TNSTEVE's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  181 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    90
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    59%

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Can you post the ingredient profile for conquer?
    Name:  conquer 4.png
Views: 213
Size:  511.6 KB
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by TNSTEVE View Post
    Thoughts on this stack? Just for reference I workout at 5am on empty stomach. Postworkout shake afterwards and then another meal around 9 am.

    New Olympus Labs Preworkout Conqu3r
    DCP 2.0
    Forskolin 95

    Best way to dose? Anything else that would improve the stack?
    take dcp 2.0 with preworkout. experiment with the forskolin, depending on dosage some have issues taking it on empty, others have issues taking it with food-find what is best for you!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  11. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    4946290
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    take dcp 2.0 with preworkout. experiment with the forskolin, depending on dosage some have issues taking it on empty, others have issues taking it with food-find what is best for you!!!
    Yep. The AMPk increase may give a little GI disturbance with too much. Might have to adjust the Forskolin until your body acclimates.

    I think Combustion, having a little lower dose of Forskolin, might help mitigate this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com
  12. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Has anyone experienced bathroom issues with dcp?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    only on 4th day of combustion, no issues...i had bad raspberry burps 1st 2 times i dosed dcp, but after that no issues whatever!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  14. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    4946290
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    only on 4th day of combustion, no issues...i had bad raspberry burps 1st 2 times i dosed dcp, but after that no issues whatever!!!
    Nice! Just about through my first bottle of Combustion myself. I'm down another 1/2 lb. since last Thursday, and no noticeable strength loss yet. Adding DCP 2.0 in a bit later, probably around mid-June.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    920544
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Has anyone experienced bathroom issues with dcp?
    Just from DCP? First report of this...what's going on?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,949
    Rep Power
    8228529
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    67.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Just from DCP? First report of this...what's going on?
    Yeah, I've never heard of that one.
  17. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    My friend is using it and says he has the runs all day. Then just finished it and it's stopped. Kida weird. I had no issues with it
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  18. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    920544
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    My friend is using it and says he has the runs all day. Then just finished it and it's stopped. Kida weird. I had no issues with it
    I would actually be interested in hearing more....are they fatty stool? Any kind of visible globules in the toilet water?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  19. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    I would actually be interested in hearing more....are they fatty stool? Any kind of visible globules in the toilet water?
    He claims that it's straight up water lol
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,966
    Rep Power
    920544
    Level
    90
    Lv. Percent
    83.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    He claims that it's straight up water lol
    Well that doesn't make much sense then.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    Well that doesn't make much sense then.
    Yeah I was baffled as well. I've never seen that before
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  22. New Member
    PharmAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    352019
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

    Bizarre, its almost like he's having an idiosyncratic response to one of the ingredients causing it to function like a hyperosmotic.
  23. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    4946290
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    It's not possible something else was causing it, like an intestinal bug?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com
  24. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    Bizarre, its almost like he's having an idiosyncratic response to one of the ingredients causing it to function like a hyperosmotic.
    yeah he might be. i have no clue. at least he got lean on it though!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    yeah he might be. i have no clue. at least he got lean on it though!
    i get that from straight up forskolin ran at 100+mg. but not from dcp 2.0 or combustion.
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  26. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

    i get that from straight up forskolin ran at 100+mg. but not from dcp 2.0 or combustion.
    Yeah me either. Heck I don't even get it from forskolin
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  27. Senior Member
    Misfit28's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    40
    Posts
    2,938
    Rep Power
    4946290
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    50.6%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Yeah me either. Heck I don't even get it from forskolin
    I get a little more "loose" on Forskolin until my body adjusts. Sorry if TMI
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com
  28. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

    I get a little more "loose" on Forskolin until my body adjusts. Sorry if TMI
    Yeah, you nasty
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  29. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,914
    Rep Power
    10752486
    Level
    126
    Lv. Percent
    16.09%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    I get a little more "loose" on Forskolin until my body adjusts. Sorry if TMI
    i can count on a loose bm 30 minutes after dosing forskolin when i am using 100+mg daily, no matter how many times i had already had a bm that day---just like clockwork!!!

    i have been as high as 8 caps dcp and 6 caps of combustion without side effects!!!
    http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html

    PM ME FOR SAVINGS
  30. New Member
    PharmAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    352019
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    13.95%

    I'm finishing up my second bottle of DCP 2.0 and I've never had any GI issues with it or any other adverse reactions for that matter.
  31. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    12,325
    Rep Power
    4875251
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    55.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PharmAnalyst View Post
    I'm finishing up my second bottle of DCP 2.0 and I've never had any GI issues with it or any other adverse reactions for that matter.
    Good to know
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. DCP for 3clipseGT!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 01-24-2007, 01:10 PM
  2. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log
    By mmowry in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 10:12 PM
  3. DCP / BERBERINE The gut-B-gone log
    By mmowry in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-20-2006, 11:31 AM
  4. Got Dcp?
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-15-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. Dcp
    By rampage jackson in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:43 PM
Log in
Log in