OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!
- 09-19-2012, 01:08 PM
- 09-19-2012, 02:11 PM
09-19-2012, 02:18 PM
09-19-2012, 02:40 PM
Either way, I will kindly back out of this thread. It is in a subforum of a company I don't work for, and it is clear my opinion is undesired.
09-19-2012, 02:55 PM
No not at all, you always have valid points HTS, no need to back out just conversation here. I am estro sensitive, gain a lot of water weight and have to fight off gyno all the time so I speak from my experiences. I was more along the lines of speaking to the efficacy of this as a muscle building product, IE being converted to andro over estro, not so much estro being a problem. I can't speak for Ouffiny but I would assume he thought you were saying there was no conversion issue to estrogen. Like you said even on cycle you would not want to completely irradicate estro, just depends on sensitivity levels. No need to roll out.
Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
Similar Forum Threads
- By DOMOkun in forum Training ForumReplies: 18Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
- By sanchezgreg18 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
- By rulk22 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 271Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM
- By DreamOfWeight in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:25 PM
- By larue38462 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 11-07-2007, 07:06 PM