OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I have been told it is being looked into, but it might be Nutraplanet no longer stocking the products. Letting them know how much you would like to see PP products in their store might help!
I just order mine from primordialperformance.com. Factory fresh baby...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I asked this in another thread, but is a pct needed on this? If so what should be used? Any typical sides users experience?
Sorry if I hadn't seen that question before, boss.

In my opinion, I'd recommend a light pct (i.e. a SERM is overkill) for precautionary measures. Dermacrine is VERY mild and users shouldn't experience symptoms like feeling shut-down so long as they follow recommend protocol. Any other questions, feel free to ask.
So something like daa/erase? 4 or 8 weeks?
Those would be great options. I would recommend using EndoSurge right after the Derma with DAA and FormaSurge. EndoSurge can increase your free test better than any product I know of. If your levels will be a little low after the Dermacrine then that is when the Endo is the way to go. It could free up enough test to possibly be as much free as you have normally at your normal serum testosterone levels. That would get you through the period of raising your levels back up and the mucana also helps to stimulate LH production as well so it is a win win.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Those would be great options. I would recommend using EndoSurge right after the Derma with DAA and FormaSurge. EndoSurge can increase your free test better than any product I know of. If your levels will be a little low after the Dermacrine then that is when the Endo is the way to go. It could free up enough test to possibly be as much free as you have normally at your normal serum testosterone levels. That would get you through the period of raising your levels back up and the mucana also helps to stimulate LH production as well so it is a win win.
So if I ran formasurge and demacrine for 4 weeks, how long should I run pct for? 4 weeks of daa/erase/endosurge

andy148lbs

Awards
can i use dermacrine EOD? and what about applying on your nuts for extreme absorption is this bro science?

steppinRazor

Awards
can i use dermacrine EOD? and what about applying on your nuts for extreme absorption is this bro science?
I heard there's a higher conversion to dht when applied to the sac...personally I feel like a get a nice boost when I rub it on my balls o_O

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard there's a higher conversion to dht when applied to the sac...personally I feel like a get a nice boost when I rub it on my balls o_O
And it gives you an extra reason to rub your balls...."no honey I'm just trying to get swole!"

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It actually is. The 3 most effective spots imo are the top of feet, the scrotum, and next/traps.
The two places with thinner skin maybe but conversion to androsterone which is the goal is on the back and shoulders. Sure if you want dht conversion then those are great places but dht is a byproduct of testosterone and dhea being converted to estrogen.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this should be back in stock?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The two places with thinner skin maybe but conversion to androsterone which is the goal is on the back and shoulders. Sure if you want dht conversion then those are great places but dht is a byproduct of testosterone and dhea being converted to estrogen.

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2
You know, I have read this and it is a valid point, but I have never had issue with topicals increasing estrogen. It could just be me. When we sold the OG Dermacrine, we recommended back/shoulders as primary application spots, but I wouldn't worry about it. It is not like you are applying every pump to that location.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know, I have read this and it is a valid point, but I have never had issue with topicals increasing estrogen. It could just be me. When we sold the OG Dermacrine, we recommended back/shoulders as primary application spots, but I wouldn't worry about it. It is not like you are applying every pump to that location.
Most people I know of that run dermacrine have always experienced water retention which is a byproduct of estrogen. I wouldn't say it is a problem as in an issue with gyno or something but it is definitely a sign of aromitization to estrogen. We actually recommend if using on cycle with non aromatizing orals to apply to the inside of the legs to help cause more aromatization to even things out and prevent lethargy.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most people I know of that run dermacrine have always experienced water retention which is a byproduct of estrogen. I wouldn't say it is a problem as in an issue with gyno or something but it is definitely a sign of aromitization to estrogen. We actually recommend if using on cycle with non aromatizing orals to apply to the inside of the legs to help cause more aromatization to even things out and prevent lethargy.
HTS, DHEA has a high conversion rate to estrogen, so does androgel... not really sure where you science comes from these days. Regardless, repeated reports of water retention and it being offset with the use of an AI are proof of said conversion to estrogen. I still like Dermacrine, it works and is the best option outside of real testosterone.

Nicolas

Nicolas

Awards
I'm waiting on my Dermacrine/DAA/Erase to get here from NP. I think I'm gonna throw in some Inhibit P for a 4 week stack of glory!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm waiting on my Dermacrine/DAA/Erase to get here from NP. I think I'm gonna throw in some Inhibit P for a 4 week stack of glory!
You are going to be humping random cinder blocks with that stack.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am not denying the presence of estrogen, I just haven't found it to be problematic. I was stating I take effectiveness of absorption from the topical over finding different locations to avoid estrogen. Just a different usage, not denying the validity of your statement.

HTS, DHEA has a high conversion rate to estrogen, so does androgel... not really sure where you science comes from these days. Regardless, repeated reports of water retention and it being offset with the use of an AI are proof of said conversion to estrogen. I still like Dermacrine, it works and is the best option outside of real testosterone.
Leave the condescending attitude for someone else, I have no desire to deal with it. This is coming from the guy who was swearing by prolactin needing to be attacked over estrogen with tren (hint: board-lure supports your statement, science supports mine). Testosterone causes an estrogen increase as well, yet not everyone requires the use of an AI, in fact many strength guys would much rather avoid one. My statement was I have never had an issue with the estrogen increase.

Either way, I will kindly back out of this thread. It is in a subforum of a company I don't work for, and it is clear my opinion is undesired.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No not at all, you always have valid points HTS, no need to back out just conversation here. I am estro sensitive, gain a lot of water weight and have to fight off gyno all the time so I speak from my experiences. I was more along the lines of speaking to the efficacy of this as a muscle building product, IE being converted to andro over estro, not so much estro being a problem. I can't speak for Ouffiny but I would assume he thought you were saying there was no conversion issue to estrogen. Like you said even on cycle you would not want to completely irradicate estro, just depends on sensitivity levels. No need to roll out.