OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

pectus

Awards
...mmmm :thinking: . . . is Dermacrine a Promordial Perf products or a BPS products??
I sincerely not understand... and the new improved one (It seems I understand it will be available in July) is BPS labeled or PP labeled ?
and... It cam be used stand alone (followed or with ) SUstain Alpha?
The new one will be only with a different carrier (ingredients a re the same??)

Im confused about the use ofSustain Alpha because of this: ( found in a description of Sustain Alpha)
" Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...mmmm :thinking: . . . is Dermacrine a Promordial Perf products or a BPS products??
I sincerely not understand... and the new improved one (It seems I understand it will be available in July) is BPS labeled or PP labeled ?
and... It cam be used stand alone (followed or with ) SUstain Alpha?
The new one will be only with a different carrier (ingredients a re the same??)

Im confused about the use ofSustain Alpha because of this: ( found in a description of Sustain Alpha)
" Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.
BPS licensed it from PP as they (pp) discontinued it. Yes, the new one will be same actives, only different carrier and yes it can be used by itself, but dermacrine does require an OTC PCT, as it is slightly suppressive. The Sustain Alpha is to help restore/maintain your natural Testosterone production after/during Dermacrine use. If you don't know about Post Cycle Therapy or testosterone suppression, you should read up on both before using a hormonal product like Dermacrine.

pectus

Awards
.....I know what OTC PTC means... and what to use or not to use... The confusing thing (not BPS related .) is the SUstain Alpha description . I understand pertfectly and I agree that It can be used as PTC AFTER the Dermacrine. The confusing thing is that it can be used AS ALTERNATIVE to Dermacrine.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.....I know what OTC PTC means... and what to use or not to use... The confusing thing (not BPS related .) is the SUstain Alpha description . I understand pertfectly and I agree that It can be used as PTC AFTER the Dermacrine. The confusing thing is that it can be used AS ALTERNATIVE to Dermacrine.
Well, I don't work for Primordial, but I'd bet they simply meant that it's a way to manipulate your test levels without suppression.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS licensed it from PP as they (pp) discontinued it. Yes, the new one will be same actives, only different carrier and yes it can be used by itself, but dermacrine does require an OTC PCT, as it is slightly suppressive. The Sustain Alpha is to help restore/maintain your natural Testosterone production after/during Dermacrine use. If you don't know about Post Cycle Therapy or testosterone suppression, you should read up on both before using a hormonal product like Dermacrine.
This. We are our own company totally different people.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I don't work for Primordial, but I'd bet they simply meant that it's a way to manipulate your test levels without suppression.
Exactly, Dermacrine is a mild hormonal product, but still hormonal. Some would like to avoid that route and then sustain alpha would be the closest natural product we offer that compares.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I never, ever, run a cycle without dermacrine. ...never

steppinRazor

Awards
any word when the new formula will be released? mid july is right around the corner...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So a website on lockdown currently has the new formula of Dermacrine in stock?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I was talking about a site that starts with *Lock*. I wasn't sure if the improved carrier has been released yet to any retailers.

jep

Awards
Is BPS Dermacrines new carrier same as RS-Transaderm carrier or similar, such as dry fast leaves no residue ?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is BPS Dermacrines new carrier same as RS-Transaderm carrier or similar, such as dry fast leaves no residue ?
No. Primordial Performance designed the new carrier, and we believe it to be one of the most effective carriers on the market atm.

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
please tell me the amount you need to apply is going to be less than it is now- i love derma but sometimes the amount you have to slather on is just a PIA..the two things i really like about RS is the amount applied and that it lasts more than 24 days per tube..anything you guys can comment on about those two points?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
please tell me the amount you need to apply is going to be less than it is now- i love derma but sometimes the amount you have to slather on is just a PIA..the two things i really like about RS is the amount applied and that it lasts more than 24 days per tube..anything you guys can comment on about those two points?
Its 3-5 pumps per day but dries much faster. Also that other one you speak of is 147 dollars so its not even close to competing with this product. Hell you could by almost 4 bottles of this dermacrine or buy just 1 of theirs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its 3-5 pumps per day but dries much faster. Also that other one you speak of is 147 dollars so its not even close to competing with this product. Hell you could by almost 4 bottles of this dermacrine or buy just 1 of theirs.

Any update on what the ETA might be?

antknee02

antknee02

Awards
cool..drying was my issue with it, not the amount.
i dont know how they can justify $147.00..i got some when it first came out and it like $50.00. $147.00 is just insane. i got more out of PP's topical anyway so its a no brainer for me.
thanks for the info!

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
cool..drying was my issue with it, not the amount.
i dont know how they can justify $147.00..i got some when it first came out and it like $50.00. $147.00 is just insane. i got more out of PP's topical anyway so its a no brainer for me.
thanks for the info!
No problem at all and I agree with you. Thanks for the support.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEah thats just crazy, I'll be running BPS Dermacrine for sure.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see some of the comparisons from the dermacrine fans. Should bee a great improvement.
The reason i never bought derma was because of the lotion/residue sustain alpha left on me. (BPS pick up sustain, fix the carrier and the drying time! Loved me some SA) ill be picking up some derma since its different now.. and im not gonna pay $147 for some transderm

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The reason i never bought derma was because of the lotion/residue sustain alpha left on me. (BPS pick up sustain, fix the carrier and the drying time! Loved me some SA) ill be picking up some derma since its different now.. and im not gonna pay $147 for some transderm
The carrier that BPS is using is a creation of Primordial. The new carrier is also available on our Sustain Alpha, Dermatherm Target, and intro product AndroEnhance.

Reactions: BPS
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The carrier that BPS is using is a creation of Primordial. The new carrier is also available on our Sustain Alpha, Dermatherm Target, and intro product AndroEnhance.
Either way, thats ALL good news!

egoalterna

egoalterna

Awards
Does this product absorb over time or does it absorb immediately?
I'm a big fan of topicals after using Abliderate, but I'm hesitant on using topical test boosters or anti-e for fear of transferring it to others.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I asked this in another thread, but is a pct needed on this? If so what should be used? Any typical sides users experience?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I asked this in another thread, but is a pct needed on this? If so what should be used? Any typical sides users experience?
Sorry if I hadn't seen that question before, boss.

In my opinion, I'd recommend a light pct (i.e. a SERM is overkill) for precautionary measures. Dermacrine is VERY mild and users shouldn't experience symptoms like feeling shut-down so long as they follow recommend protocol. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Sorry if I hadn't seen that question before, boss.

In my opinion, I'd recommend a light pct (i.e. a SERM is overkill) for precautionary measures. Dermacrine is VERY mild and users shouldn't experience symptoms like feeling shut-down so long as they follow recommend protocol. Any other questions, feel free to ask.
So something like daa/erase? 4 or 8 weeks?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So something like daa/erase? 4 or 8 weeks?
Precisely. I would say those two would be sufficient for either 4 or 8 weeks. Although, I'd say if you were going to use Dermacrine for an extended period of time (anything longer than 4wks) I would dose Erase (or even FormaSurge with it/toward the end of your run).

uvawahoowa

Awards
Precisely. I would say those two would be sufficient for either 4 or 8 weeks. Although, I'd say if you were going to use Dermacrine for an extended period of time (anything longer than 4wks) I would dose Erase (or even FormaSurge with it/toward the end of your run).
So this would be good:
Weeks 1-4 dermacrine
Weeks 5-6 daa
Weeks 7-12 daa+erase
Weeks 13-14 erase

Or would you not stagger the daa and erase? Would it be productive at all to run other natty boosters like endosurge, activate xtreme, etc with the pct?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
So this would be good:
Weeks 1-4 dermacrine
Weeks 5-6 daa
Weeks 7-12 daa+erase
Weeks 13-14 erase

Or would you not stagger the daa and erase? Would it be productive at all to run other natty boosters like endosurge, activate xtreme, etc with the pct?
I wouldn't stagger the daa+erase, but I've always ran Erase when supplementing DAA (I think I get 'puffy' looking, albeit it may just be in my head).

Endosurge w/ DAA+Erase would make for an excellent stack as would Activate Extreme w/ the two. Mainly for monetary reasons, I wouldn't recommend stacking Endosurge, Activate Extreme, DAA, and Erase. As I've mentioned before, the DAA and Erase will be solid enough.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are PP's products going to be available on Nutraplanet again any time soon?
I have been told it is being looked into, but it might be Nutraplanet no longer stocking the products. Letting them know how much you would like to see PP products in their store might help!