OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.67%

I'm waiting on my Dermacrine/DAA/Erase to get here from NP. I think I'm gonna throw in some Inhibit P for a 4 week stack of glory!

2. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
    I'm waiting on my Dermacrine/DAA/Erase to get here from NP. I think I'm gonna throw in some Inhibit P for a 4 week stack of glory!
    You are going to be humping random cinder blocks with that stack.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.67%

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    You are going to be humping random cinder blocks with that stack.
    Sweet...can't wait!
    •   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Most people I know of that run dermacrine have always experienced water retention which is a byproduct of estrogen. I wouldn't say it is a problem as in an issue with gyno or something but it is definitely a sign of aromitization to estrogen. We actually recommend if using on cycle with non aromatizing orals to apply to the inside of the legs to help cause more aromatization to even things out and prevent lethargy.
    I am not denying the presence of estrogen, I just haven't found it to be problematic. I was stating I take effectiveness of absorption from the topical over finding different locations to avoid estrogen. Just a different usage, not denying the validity of your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    HTS, DHEA has a high conversion rate to estrogen, so does androgel... not really sure where you science comes from these days. Regardless, repeated reports of water retention and it being offset with the use of an AI are proof of said conversion to estrogen. I still like Dermacrine, it works and is the best option outside of real testosterone.
    Leave the condescending attitude for someone else, I have no desire to deal with it. This is coming from the guy who was swearing by prolactin needing to be attacked over estrogen with tren (hint: board-lure supports your statement, science supports mine). Testosterone causes an estrogen increase as well, yet not everyone requires the use of an AI, in fact many strength guys would much rather avoid one. My statement was I have never had an issue with the estrogen increase.

Either way, I will kindly back out of this thread. It is in a subforum of a company I don't work for, and it is clear my opinion is undesired.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

No not at all, you always have valid points HTS, no need to back out just conversation here. I am estro sensitive, gain a lot of water weight and have to fight off gyno all the time so I speak from my experiences. I was more along the lines of speaking to the efficacy of this as a muscle building product, IE being converted to andro over estro, not so much estro being a problem. I can't speak for Ouffiny but I would assume he thought you were saying there was no conversion issue to estrogen. Like you said even on cycle you would not want to completely irradicate estro, just depends on sensitivity levels. No need to roll out.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:39 AM
  3. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 10:36 PM
  4. running two bottles of levi-r and dcp back to back
    By DreamOfWeight in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7