OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I never, ever, run a cycle without dermacrine. ...never
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. any word when the new formula will be released? mid july is right around the corner...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    any word when the new formula will be released? mid july is right around the corner...
    Still the best estimate I have been given. Will drop more info as it comes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

4. Should be any day. Then we need np to pick it up and have a sale.

5. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Now you talkin like a champ!
    Knows how to please, lol.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

6. So a website on lockdown currently has the new formula of Dermacrine in stock?

7. Sorry, I was talking about a site that starts with *Lock*. I wasn't sure if the improved carrier has been released yet to any retailers.

8. No, that is still the current BPS Dermacrine.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. Is BPS Dermacrines new carrier same as RS-Transaderm carrier or similar, such as dry fast leaves no residue ?

10. Quote Originally Posted by jep View Post
    Is BPS Dermacrines new carrier same as RS-Transaderm carrier or similar, such as dry fast leaves no residue ?
    No. Primordial Performance designed the new carrier, and we believe it to be one of the most effective carriers on the market atm.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No. Primordial Performance designed the new carrier, and we believe it to be one of the most effective carriers on the market atm.
    This and we have nothing to do with that other company.

12. please tell me the amount you need to apply is going to be less than it is now- i love derma but sometimes the amount you have to slather on is just a PIA..the two things i really like about RS is the amount applied and that it lasts more than 24 days per tube..anything you guys can comment on about those two points?

13. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    please tell me the amount you need to apply is going to be less than it is now- i love derma but sometimes the amount you have to slather on is just a PIA..the two things i really like about RS is the amount applied and that it lasts more than 24 days per tube..anything you guys can comment on about those two points?
    Its 3-5 pumps per day but dries much faster. Also that other one you speak of is 147 dollars so its not even close to competing with this product. Hell you could by almost 4 bottles of this dermacrine or buy just 1 of theirs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Its 3-5 pumps per day but dries much faster. Also that other one you speak of is 147 dollars so its not even close to competing with this product. Hell you could by almost 4 bottles of this dermacrine or buy just 1 of theirs.

Any update on what the ETA might be?

15. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    cool..drying was my issue with it, not the amount.
    i dont know how they can justify $147.00..i got some when it first came out and it like $50.00. $147.00 is just insane. i got more out of PP's topical anyway so its a no brainer for me.
    thanks for the info!

16. Quote Originally Posted by antknee02 View Post
    cool..drying was my issue with it, not the amount.
    i dont know how they can justify $147.00..i got some when it first came out and it like $50.00. $147.00 is just insane. i got more out of PP's topical anyway so its a no brainer for me.
    thanks for the info!
    No problem at all and I agree with you. Thanks for the support.

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Any update on what the ETA might be?
    Working on something good with NP

18. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Awesome news!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    YEah thats just crazy, I'll be running BPS Dermacrine for sure.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

20. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Stoked about the news.

21. Same product just new carrier. It will be updated for new carrier.

22. Can't wait to see some of the comparisons from the dermacrine fans. Should bee a great improvement.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Can't wait to see some of the comparisons from the dermacrine fans. Should bee a great improvement.
    The reason i never bought derma was because of the lotion/residue sustain alpha left on me. (BPS pick up sustain, fix the carrier and the drying time! Loved me some SA) ill be picking up some derma since its different now.. and im not gonna pay $147 for some transderm
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

24. New Dermacrine Promo

^^^ logging opp right there for the new carrier version!

25. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    The reason i never bought derma was because of the lotion/residue sustain alpha left on me. (BPS pick up sustain, fix the carrier and the drying time! Loved me some SA) ill be picking up some derma since its different now.. and im not gonna pay $147 for some transderm
    The carrier that BPS is using is a creation of Primordial. The new carrier is also available on our Sustain Alpha, Dermatherm Target, and intro product AndroEnhance.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

26. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

The carrier that BPS is using is a creation of Primordial. The new carrier is also available on our Sustain Alpha, Dermatherm Target, and intro product AndroEnhance.
    Either way, thats ALL good news!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    agreed. bps and primordial are two quality companies.

28. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    New Dermacrine Promo

^^^ logging opp right there for the new carrier version!
    Snap this is wicked deal times 10 !
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Yep, When I was first told about BPS picking it up, I was very happy. Great company. Great product offerings.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM
  3. Replies: 271
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 11:36 PM