OG Dermacrine BACK!!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    WTF!!! After I purchase 6 tubes of the stuff you go improve the formula???!! Not fair, who do I need to send an email to corporate and demand a refund
    lol not me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    New carrier? Did they explain the reason for the change?
    Lotion was sloppy, messy, left residue and wasn't absorbed as good as this new thin, fast drying GEL.

We improved our topicals big time....

-Matt
    •   

3. When will this bad boy be back in stock?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    When will this bad boy be back in stock?
    All new topicals will release mid-July

-Matt

5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt

Ok my birthday is in July!. Cool I can get myself a birthday present!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Lotion was sloppy, messy, left residue and wasn't absorbed as good as this new thin, fast drying GEL.

-Matt

It's really not that bad!. You make it sound awful. I'm using the SA topical and it drys quickly and seems to make my skin softer.

7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Ok so new topicals from PP coming in July, but will BPS be releasing OG dermacrine again or are you guys releasing it with the new technology or what? I'm a lil confuszled!
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post
    Ok so new topicals from PP coming in July, but will BPS be releasing OG dermacrine again or are you guys releasing it with the new technology or what? I'm a lil confuszled!
    Og Dermacrine will stay with BPS but have a new carrier.

9. Yep, BPS Dermacrine will certainly shine with the new carrier
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

10. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Good to hear!
    Primordial Performance
    ( at heart )

11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    It's really not that bad!. You make it sound awful. I'm using the SA topical and it drys quickly and seems to make my skin softer.

Its not terrible but people are picky and have complained more than a few times....new gel is almost like aloe vera --- it dries fast and is less noticeable..

-Matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Ok my birthday is in July!. Cool I can get myself a birthday present!
    Me too man. Birthday cycles FTW!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

13. Nothing good ever happens in May
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Nothing good ever happens in May

Great news HTS!. It's June!

15. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    Nothing good ever happens in May
    You do know what plant grows in May don't you in abundance, naturally

16. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

-Matt
    I purchased 6 tubes of this stuff from BPS Matt, don't f*** with me Eric pisses me off when he makes a new and improved version when I'm stuck with a **** load of the old stuff (I appreciate the innovation though)

BPS, you guys willing to trade me out for the new stuff?

17. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    You do know what plant grows in May don't you in abundance, naturally
    No I have no clue. I googled it and didn't come up with anything of relevance.

18. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I purchased 6 tubes of this stuff from BPS Matt, don't f*** with me Eric pisses me off when he makes a new and improved version when I'm stuck with a **** load of the old stuff (I appreciate the innovation though)

BPS, you guys willing to trade me out for the new stuff?
    There is nothing wrong with the old formula, lol. We just think the new carrier will improve upon it.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No I have no clue. I googled it and didn't come up with anything of relevance.
    I believe it is Marijuana's harvesting.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy

There is nothing wrong with the old formula, lol. We just think the new carrier will improve upon it.

I believe it is Marijuana's harvesting.
    I know HereTo I was just bustin balls a little

And yep, you're right, the good ole May Flower

20. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I know HereTo I was just bustin balls a little

And yep, you're right, the good ole May Flower
    Some times I do that myself so often that it flies over my head when someone does it to me.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

21. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Some times I do that myself so often that it flies over my head when someone does it to me.
    Maybe it's all that 'May flower'?

***NOW @ NP***

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Maybe it's all that 'May flower'?

Well played sir, well played....
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

23. ...mmmm . . . is Dermacrine a Promordial Perf products or a BPS products??
    I sincerely not understand... and the new improved one (It seems I understand it will be available in July) is BPS labeled or PP labeled ?
    and... It cam be used stand alone (followed or with ) SUstain Alpha?
    The new one will be only with a different carrier (ingredients a re the same??)

Im confused about the use ofSustain Alpha because of this: ( found in a description of Sustain Alpha)
    " Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

24. Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    ...mmmm . . . is Dermacrine a Promordial Perf products or a BPS products??
    I sincerely not understand... and the new improved one (It seems I understand it will be available in July) is BPS labeled or PP labeled ?
    and... It cam be used stand alone (followed or with ) SUstain Alpha?
    The new one will be only with a different carrier (ingredients a re the same??)

Im confused about the use ofSustain Alpha because of this: ( found in a description of Sustain Alpha)
    " Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.
    BPS licensed it from PP as they (pp) discontinued it. Yes, the new one will be same actives, only different carrier and yes it can be used by itself, but dermacrine does require an OTC PCT, as it is slightly suppressive. The Sustain Alpha is to help restore/maintain your natural Testosterone production after/during Dermacrine use. If you don't know about Post Cycle Therapy or testosterone suppression, you should read up on both before using a hormonal product like Dermacrine.

***NOW @ NP***

25. .....I know what OTC PTC means... and what to use or not to use... The confusing thing (not BPS related .) is the SUstain Alpha description . I understand pertfectly and I agree that It can be used as PTC AFTER the Dermacrine. The confusing thing is that it can be used AS ALTERNATIVE to Dermacrine.

26. Quote Originally Posted by pectus View Post
    .....I know what OTC PTC means... and what to use or not to use... The confusing thing (not BPS related .) is the SUstain Alpha description . I understand pertfectly and I agree that It can be used as PTC AFTER the Dermacrine. The confusing thing is that it can be used AS ALTERNATIVE to Dermacrine.
    Well, I don't work for Primordial, but I'd bet they simply meant that it's a way to manipulate your test levels without suppression.

***NOW @ NP***

27. This^^^
    doing my own thang!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BPS licensed it from PP as they (pp) discontinued it. Yes, the new one will be same actives, only different carrier and yes it can be used by itself, but dermacrine does require an OTC PCT, as it is slightly suppressive. The Sustain Alpha is to help restore/maintain your natural Testosterone production after/during Dermacrine use. If you don't know about Post Cycle Therapy or testosterone suppression, you should read up on both before using a hormonal product like Dermacrine.
    This. We are our own company totally different people.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Well, I don't work for Primordial, but I'd bet they simply meant that it's a way to manipulate your test levels without suppression.
    Exactly, Dermacrine is a mild hormonal product, but still hormonal. Some would like to avoid that route and then sustain alpha would be the closest natural product we offer that compares.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

30. I never, ever, run a cycle without dermacrine. ...never
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Just got back from Emergency room for lower back pain
    By DOMOkun in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-29-2012, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:39 AM