Endosurge Reviews

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    Has anyone tried running this with some DAA?
    Yes. Endo/DAA/Formasurge is awesome.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***


  2. I just ordered some and will run it with my current Erase/Pure Test (daa) stack. Looking forward to the great sleep I keep hearing about. Years ago I used to love taking zma before bed. That stuff would give me great sleep with crazy vivid dreams.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gettinpumped View Post
    I just ordered some and will run it with my current Erase/Pure Test (daa) stack. Looking forward to the great sleep I keep hearing about. Years ago I used to love taking zma before bed. That stuff would give me great sleep with crazy vivid dreams.
    You'll love the stack - I've done the exact same thing for PCT and enjoyed it more than the cycle itself. ZMA and Endosurge work via two very different mechanisms, and I actually encourage you to try the two together at some point to take advantage of that fact.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  4. i think endosurge is still $15 at nutra...damn, can't believe it isn't oos at that price!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. Picked up a few bottle for my bros
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Picked up a few bottle for my bros
    no doubt...it is THE most verstile product i can think of!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    ZMA and Endosurge work via two very different mechanisms, and I actually encourage you to try the two together at some point to take advantage of that fact.
    I just started with Endosurge yesterday, following the directions on the bottle, especially saving the third dose for pre-bedtime. I've responded well to ZMA in the past (perhaps only the sleep factor?) but I wanted to run it again with the current stack I'm taking. I took 3 ZMA and 2 Endo last night and I must have had the best, most restful sleep I've had in some time. Deep sleep, vivid dreams and the body was primed, rested.

    I think I woke up at around 430ish, but didn't want to check the clock for fear it might have been earlier. After that, I was "awake" but I didn't want to get cheated out of my sleep (or getting out of bed), despite the fact I didn't need it. I chilled for another hour or so until my alarm sounded. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll spring up when my body wakes up. I've read it's worse to go back to sleep when you're up.

    Today's the second day, but so far so good with the sleeping. I'll be awaiting the other positive sides many have had on this product.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    I just started with Endosurge yesterday, following the directions on the bottle, especially saving the third dose for pre-bedtime. I've responded well to ZMA in the past (perhaps only the sleep factor?) but I wanted to run it again with the current stack I'm taking. I took 3 ZMA and 2 Endo last night and I must have had the best, most restful sleep I've had in some time. Deep sleep, vivid dreams and the body was primed, rested. I think I woke up at around 430ish, but didn't want to check the clock for fear it might have been earlier. After that, I was "awake" but I didn't want to get cheated out of my sleep (or getting out of bed), despite the fact I didn't need it. I chilled for another hour or so until my alarm sounded. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll spring up when my body wakes up. I've read it's worse to go back to sleep when you're up.Today's the second day, but so far so good with the sleeping. I'll be awaiting the other positive sides many have had on this product.
    Glad you're liking it so much - that experience is pretty common for guys just starting on Endosurge. Just make sure you give yourself some time off it every once in a while to keep your sensitivity to it high and sleep like that should be much more frequent.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  9. Thanks, Resolve. (Great avatar, by the way!)

    I plan on running it for 8 weeks and then give it a break. Again, I had the same type of sleep last night as I did on Sunday. Alas, I did not arise when I should have. Still felt a touch groggy. My challenge this week is to do so. I'm starting to become an early morning person, yet I'm barely 34!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ricroc View Post
    Thanks, Resolve. (Great avatar, by the way!)

    I plan on running it for 8 weeks and then give it a break. Again, I had the same type of sleep last night as I did on Sunday. Alas, I did not arise when I should have. Still felt a touch groggy. My challenge this week is to do so. I'm starting to become an early morning person, yet I'm barely 34!
    Thanks, man. I've had this avi way too long, glad somebody still likes it.

    8 weeks should be a great run; I have found 6-8wks the perfect length before taking a break.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  11. my 2p

    Running DAA with anything else that boosted my test sent me a bit...... mentally unstable!

  12. What have you stacked it with that made you feel unstable?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  13. DAA affects people that way sometimes...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  14. I just deleted my post as I completely misread the question.
  15. Angry


    Hey BPS I saw on Facebook you have a new EndoSurge formula. ETA and why mess with perfection?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Hey BPS I saw on Facebook you have a new EndoSurge formula. ETA and why mess with perfection?
    We are taking perfection to a new level. If customs will stop messing with us we can get it going, but no customs has to hold stuff. Shouldnt be much more longer then a few weeks imo.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    We are taking perfection to a new level. If customs will stop messing with us we can get it going, but no customs has to hold stuff. Shouldnt be much more longer then a few weeks imo.
    Sweet!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Sweet!
    Can't wait for the new Endo. Current version is sweet. Nice Hawks avy man. Going for the record tonight....
  19. Endosurge Reviews


    Excited to see what BPS has in store for Endosurge. It's kind of hard to top the current product quality and price wise.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Excited to see what BPS has in store for Endosurge. It's kind of hard to top the current product quality and price wise.
    I could not agree more.Quality product and great price.

  21. And it's only gonna get better!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    And it's only gonna get better!
    Will the new still formula still stack with FormaSurge? NMDA would be a nice addition.
  23. Re: Endosurge Reviews


    I had great results with this and saw definite response, the ingredient profile is simple and effective, cost was generally in line and was worth it. I look forward to the next level

  24. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post

    Will the new still formula still stack with FormaSurge? NMDA would be a nice addition.
    You betcha
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    I had great results with this and saw definite response, the ingredient profile is simple and effective, cost was generally in line and was worth it. I look forward to the next level
    You and me both. If I know the creative heads behind this well enough, it'll be nothing short of amazing and effective
  26. Endosurge Reviews


    Quote Originally Posted by Aznmonk View Post
    I had great results with this and saw definite response, the ingredient profile is simple and effective, cost was generally in line and was worth it. I look forward to the next level
    Couldn't agree more. It has become a staple and I hope I never have to see it go. I can't wait to find out what improvements are in store.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post

    Couldn't agree more. It has become a staple and I hope I never have to see it go. I can't wait to find out what improvements are in store.
    Its a staple in every cycle and PCT. For me it takes results that few steps further. You will not be disappointed with the new design.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  28. Great Physique I wish I had that bod
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Log in
Log in