MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent Feedback Gents! Andrew I know you are very critical and honest in your assessments of supplements so I am extremely happy to hear that you really enjoyed it. I don't see many 10 out of 10s from you! WooHoo! I felt the same way.

OnlyChevy, glad you liked it too. I knew you would really enjoy it especially needing a kick in the pants with levels being a little low at the start. Major freeing up of some testosterone there.

By the way Chevy I know you know about this but Andrew, if you don't we have a promo going on for EndoSurge or Combustion.

ANOTHER BPS PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!!! SEXY SELF PORTRAITS FOR ENDOSURGE AND COMBUSTION THIS CHALLENGE ENDS AT POST 300!!!

Then it is on to a new challenge until we get rid of all 20 bottles. Come and get yours!!!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/187046-bps-promo-all-11.html#post3111190

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I will keep mine short and sweet.I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
Heck me too!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys I wanted to let you all know that I am goign to see how 9 Endo a day goes to help with this PCT. I will run it at this dose for about 30 days, thoughts on the success of this will be presented after I finish the next bottle.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a fun experiment man, I'll forward to seeing how it pans out for you. :)
Uhoh walking tent time lol.
You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!
I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).
i agree endodurge/formestane is a great combo...but better hurry, both cel and ruthless are dc'ing it. i really hate to see formastanzol go...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.
FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.
Same here, I keep all my spending now focused on others when it is actually the time to stock up. I guess I need to plan better for these times when things like formestane or PH/DS get banned.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not too hard to make your own topical formestane if you have a decent carrier. Bummer the CEL and NTBM versions are going away.
I hear you on that, I have a ton of emu oil at home I can use but getting powdered formestane is nearly impossible. I wish someone we know would buy up any and all and sell it as an exclusive at his site. I got dreams too!

GunaGetBig

Awards
I LOST all libido on DAA + Triazole. Not sure if it was one or the other or both. I think I might have high prolactin levels or somthing. Thinking this I bleave a Endo + Erase + ZMA 8 week cycle should get back on the libido wagon. Is DAA really that necessary for a decent boost? Any thoughts on this would be great thanks !

bcs9194

Awards
Question: I recently started an 8 week cycle of endosurge. I wasn't thinking i was going to need an anti-estrogen to go along with or post cycle, but this thread is making think maybe i do?? I'm not using this as post cycle or anything. I'm 31 and wanted to see about some of the natural test boosters. So, do i really need an anti estrogen or am i fine? Appreciate any help. Thanks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should not need one unless you wanted to boost your test even more. FormaSurge would put this into EPIC status.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully formasurge can stick around for a while

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question: I recently started an 8 week cycle of endosurge. I wasn't thinking i was going to need an anti-estrogen to go along with or post cycle, but this thread is making think maybe i do?? I'm not using this as post cycle or anything. I'm 31 and wanted to see about some of the natural test boosters. So, do i really need an anti estrogen or am i fine? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
You don't need one, an AI just stacks well with Endosurge and, IMO, enhances it effects. But by no means is an AI necessary.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!
Cannot believe I missed this, GREATNESS

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would honestly say that this is an individual preference due to each persons sensitivity and the amount of aromatase enzyme their body produces. I am chock full of AE, I got pubescent gyno, and lost hair like crazy, grow a lot of body hair due to extra DHT which is a byproduct of the aromatase process. Some of it goes to estro and some goes to DHT. If you are sensitive to aromatizing then the only thing you may notice from the extra E that could happen due to the higher free test would be retaining a little water, not having to worry about gyno or anything like that.

So that being said if you start retaining a bit of water add in an AI. I would recommend the FormaSurge if you are recovering from an injury. As much as I love the effectiveness of ERASE it also does a great job at lowering cortisol levels. Cortisol levels are also responsible for controlling inflammation and if you are recovering from an injury you don't want uncontrolled inflammation. I am in no way knocking ERASE there is a time for controlling your cortisol levels. Heck many times it is a very positive thing but if injured or recovering but still training that is one time you don't want to control it too much. The training causes stress and the injured area is way more susceptible to inflammation than the rest of your body, so what would normally be positive can have an acute negative effect on the injured area. PES confirmed this with me when I approached them during a time of injury asking this same thing and they indeed suggested I stop the ERASE and pick it back up when recovered.

RogerBob

RogerBob

Banned
Awards
Do you need an AI with this? Ive hear dpeople saying week 4 they had estrogen issues

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you need an AI with this? Ive hear dpeople saying week 4 they had estrogen issues
An AI is not required, but stacking one with endosurge is certainly a good idea and can render even better results. Popular combinations are Endo/Erase and Endo/Formasurge. But if you decide to run Endosurge by itself, you'll still have solid progress.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Precisely, some guys do tend to have more aromatization with that much free testosterone running around too but not enough to do anything but make you hold a little extra water not be an issue for gyno or anything but as Resolve mentioned an AI can render better results by lowering estrogen even lower. When the body sees it has low estrogen it tells the endocrine system to produce more testosterone so that there is more to convert to estrogen. Since you are blocking the estrogen production the body just keeps making more test in an effort to produce enough to be converted to estrogen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Precisely, some guys do tend to have more aromatization with that much free testosterone running around too but not enough to do anything but make you hold a little extra water not be an issue for gyno or anything but as Resolve mentioned an AI can render better results by lowering estrogen even lower. When the body sees it has low estrogen it tells the endocrine system to produce more testosterone so that there is more to convert to estrogen. Since you are blocking the estrogen production the body just keeps making more test in an effort to produce enough to be converted to estrogen.
:goodpost:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is my review from last August prior to becoming a BPS rep:

So for the long awaited review now that I finished this yesterday:

Focus/energy - I would notice a boost in the morning, it was subtle but when test is elevated you tend to be more energetic and my focus/mental acuity definitely went up. Also, when dosed pre-workout I got some nice focus and it has to be from the increased GH production.

Strength - It went up and so did endurance, really there is nothing to say here except all lifts I added reps and weight though it was only about 10-15% on big lifts. Example, seated rows went from 200x8 to 220x8, that to me is a huge gain in 2.5 weeks. Another example, my lat pulldown went from 180 to 200. Due to my shoulder being in recovery mode I noticed most gains in back and leg exercises.

Endurance - Workouts went longer, reps went up on the last few sets for exercises and I wanted to lift more often. I used the same pre-workout (Scivation Novem) the whole time at the same dose so that had no effect.

Body composition changes - It started to make some fat drop off my sides and abs but that all was lost on vacation. It really could shine in the 6-8 week time frame with proper diet and training.

Estrogen build up - This was noticeable, I was taking 100-125 mgs of Arimistane (PES Erase) to keep it under control since free test goes up so much so fast. I would not run this without an AI, it is really that strong.

Sleep - You will sleep better, hands down. I suggest dosing 2/2/2 with one being pre-workout or 3 pre-workout and 3 before bed, either will give you excellent results. Dreams are vivid as all get out and I was sweating every night; the same thing that happens when I take GH releasing peptides which tells me GH goes up A LOT.

Overall - 9.5/10 What can I say, I was impressed beyond belief on this. You sleep better, you recover faster, your test goes up, your prostate is protected, what else do you want? I have taken some great Testofen based boosters and they are very effective, this is different and seems to work even better FOR ME. That said, it may not give you the same reaction I have but I highly doubt you won't get some great benefits from EndoSurge. At the least you will sleep better and recover faster, that to me is worth $30 a bottle without even blinking an eye.

Something to consider - I would like to see 5 mgs of Arimistane (Erase ingredient) per pill as I believe it is needed. That way there is some AI support in the pills and if you need more, it will be a small price to pay but in reality that is not my call just an idea.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried running this with some DAA?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried running this with some DAA?
Yep. Great stack. Running SS DAA, SS Forskolin-95. BPS Endosurge and PES Erase right now. A couple weeks and its one of the best natty stacks I've run.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Great stack. Running SS DAA, SS Forskolin-95. BPS Endosurge and PES Erase right now. A couple weeks and its one of the best natty stacks I've run.
Very nice stack to say the least!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered some and will run it with my current Erase/Pure Test (daa) stack. Looking forward to the great sleep I keep hearing about. Years ago I used to love taking zma before bed. That stuff would give me great sleep with crazy vivid dreams.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered some and will run it with my current Erase/Pure Test (daa) stack. Looking forward to the great sleep I keep hearing about. Years ago I used to love taking zma before bed. That stuff would give me great sleep with crazy vivid dreams.
You'll love the stack - I've done the exact same thing for PCT and enjoyed it more than the cycle itself. ZMA and Endosurge work via two very different mechanisms, and I actually encourage you to try the two together at some point to take advantage of that fact. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think endosurge is still $15 at nutra...damn, can't believe it isn't oos at that price!!!!

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
ZMA and Endosurge work via two very different mechanisms, and I actually encourage you to try the two together at some point to take advantage of that fact. :)
I just started with Endosurge yesterday, following the directions on the bottle, especially saving the third dose for pre-bedtime. I've responded well to ZMA in the past (perhaps only the sleep factor?) but I wanted to run it again with the current stack I'm taking. I took 3 ZMA and 2 Endo last night and I must have had the best, most restful sleep I've had in some time. Deep sleep, vivid dreams and the body was primed, rested.

I think I woke up at around 430ish, but didn't want to check the clock for fear it might have been earlier. After that, I was "awake" but I didn't want to get cheated out of my sleep (or getting out of bed), despite the fact I didn't need it. I chilled for another hour or so until my alarm sounded. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll spring up when my body wakes up. I've read it's worse to go back to sleep when you're up.

Today's the second day, but so far so good with the sleeping. I'll be awaiting the other positive sides many have had on this product.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just started with Endosurge yesterday, following the directions on the bottle, especially saving the third dose for pre-bedtime. I've responded well to ZMA in the past (perhaps only the sleep factor?) but I wanted to run it again with the current stack I'm taking. I took 3 ZMA and 2 Endo last night and I must have had the best, most restful sleep I've had in some time. Deep sleep, vivid dreams and the body was primed, rested. I think I woke up at around 430ish, but didn't want to check the clock for fear it might have been earlier. After that, I was "awake" but I didn't want to get cheated out of my sleep (or getting out of bed), despite the fact I didn't need it. I chilled for another hour or so until my alarm sounded. If this happens again tomorrow, I'll spring up when my body wakes up. I've read it's worse to go back to sleep when you're up.Today's the second day, but so far so good with the sleeping. I'll be awaiting the other positive sides many have had on this product.
Glad you're liking it so much - that experience is pretty common for guys just starting on Endosurge. Just make sure you give yourself some time off it every once in a while to keep your sensitivity to it high and sleep like that should be much more frequent.

ricroc

ricroc

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Resolve. (Great avatar, by the way!)

I plan on running it for 8 weeks and then give it a break. Again, I had the same type of sleep last night as I did on Sunday. Alas, I did not arise when I should have. Still felt a touch groggy. My challenge this week is to do so. I'm starting to become an early morning person, yet I'm barely 34!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, Resolve. (Great avatar, by the way!)

I plan on running it for 8 weeks and then give it a break. Again, I had the same type of sleep last night as I did on Sunday. Alas, I did not arise when I should have. Still felt a touch groggy. My challenge this week is to do so. I'm starting to become an early morning person, yet I'm barely 34!
Thanks, man. I've had this avi way too long, glad somebody still likes it. :D

8 weeks should be a great run; I have found 6-8wks the perfect length before taking a break.