Endosurge Reviews - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Endosurge Reviews

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So you ran it as part of pct?
    doing my own thang!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    So you ran it as part of pct?
    Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Personally I would Double dose EndoSurge or buy 1-carboxy and take at least 1.6g daily, you need at least a gram of mucana to really see the boost in dopamine along the block in prolactin in my observations. Also, not a fan of that pct revolution as it contains 1 or 2 ANTI-ANDROGEN so ummm yeah not recommended for pct by this guy right here. Feel free to pm me, I can get you on a regime that should help your HPTA considerably.
    doing my own thang!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I guess as an extension of PCT. I ran PURE TEST and PCT Revolution Black as PCT for a month then was off for a week and started the Endo to make use of the testosterone that had been recovered. However I was obviously still a bit low.
    Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  5. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Andrew, Chris has a very solid plan for his test recovery right now, not really sure why you would not post your ideas on here so everyone can benefit...
    LOL, I just don't bother posting because you always going to get someone who disagrees and want to "debacle " which I DO NOT care for. Lets put it like this, if I like debting I would join the debate team or get a girl friend LMAO.

Here is a solid combo I recommend:

Toremifene Citrate as a 4 week jumpstarter, 90-120 mgs for first week, then 60 throughout
    Aromasin ed for first 10 days for blood plasma concentration, then 12.5-25mgs eod for at least 8 weeks
    rasagiline ed for 2 weeks, then eod at .5mg
    bulk 1-carboxy 1.6-2g daily spread in three servings for 2 weeks then 5on and 2off
    magnesium oil 12-15 sprays twice or even three times a day (ideal first thing in morning for cort control)
    toco-8
    P-serine (endoamp) post training at least 800mg
    100mg of zinc (after 4 weeks start to throw copper without zinc in am, and save zinc before bed to balance out levels to prevent toxicity)
    Sustain Alpha would be a nice addition before its similar effects to naxalone on Gaba receptors
    doing my own thang!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

What is rasagiline? And thanks for posting.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  7. Elite Member

rasigiline is a neuroproectant MAO-B inhibitor which prevents the breakdown of PEA and dopamine so that they stay more constant in the brain. There are endocrinologists that actually prescribe this as a form of HRT.
    The only reason why I don't recommend Clomid is tends to have a high ER rebound effect but I would say its great at elevating LH on its own, technically nolva and probably toremifene seem to be better at producing testosterone, people think that LH means more testosterone but that is not always the case, of course LH is needed for testosterone but there other factors that come into play, and for some reason which I believe is the sensitizing factor, nolva/tore tend to boost testosterone a tad more than Clomid. Though when it comes down to it, everyone will respond to SERMs differently and have their preferance. The main reason I tell people to opt for TOre is its lack of toxicity with similar profile to nolva.
    doing my own thang!
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good stuff and if others disagree don't say he is wrong just post what you think works.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

EndoSurge review let me start by saying thank you to BPS and Kleen for allowing me to run such a great product. I ended my log this past Saturday since I am all finished with this product. Been an amazing 30 days. I haven't gotten on the scale the last couple days but I can say Thanksgiving morning before my morning workout with kleen and sis i was at 4 lbs gain during my recomp running a PCT. I had a big boost in libido, Alpha Male, Aggression. I have not gotten on a recent test done to test my testosterone but I am sure that went up as well. This product also gave me some great sleep and dreams. And I really put it to the test with the lack of hours of sleeping on some days only to have full energy the next morning. Strength wise some days were better than others but over all no complaints. This will be a product i would recommend and use in the future.

Thank you again

Jeff
  10. Elite Member

I will keep mine short and sweet.
    I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
    doing my own thang!
  11. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Awesome - thanks a lot Andrew! It's great to feedback from knowledgeable veterans such as yourself!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  12. Board Sponsor

Thanks guys for the feedback, really appreciated.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Excellent Feedback Gents! Andrew I know you are very critical and honest in your assessments of supplements so I am extremely happy to hear that you really enjoyed it. I don't see many 10 out of 10s from you! WooHoo! I felt the same way.

OnlyChevy, glad you liked it too. I knew you would really enjoy it especially needing a kick in the pants with levels being a little low at the start. Major freeing up of some testosterone there.

By the way Chevy I know you know about this but Andrew, if you don't we have a promo going on for EndoSurge or Combustion.

ANOTHER BPS PROMO WITHIN A PROMO!!!! SEXY SELF PORTRAITS FOR ENDOSURGE AND COMBUSTION THIS CHALLENGE ENDS AT POST 300!!!

Then it is on to a new challenge until we get rid of all 20 bottles. Come and get yours!!!

BPS PROMO OF ALL PROMOS!!! YOU WANT FREE SWAG?? WE GOT IT!!
  14. Elite Member

Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    doing my own thang!
  15. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yeah I knew there was a promo but I have an obligation to another company to do a review on a supplement along maybe a beta trial as well.
    Logs aren't mandatory for this current promo - it's just your chance to walk away with some free swag from BPS!

***NOW @ NP***
  16. Diamond Member

I will keep mine short and sweet.I have used many Forms of Mucana P. products before and the only other product that I can compare this too is the new AX, and I like EndoSurge for the fact that you can add your own choice of AI rather than have one supplied to with an undisclosed dosage. Overall the thing I noticed most was I was a complete mean dic head while on it which is something I notice when Dopamine is real high. I got real OCD, libido was always present, dry joints, MORE STRENGTH which helped with grapplling/clinching and lifting, more muscle fullness. Product gets a 10/10 from me.
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was going to ask you about the deeper sleep and intense dreams.......then i remembered that you don't sleep....andrew-you are a beast....and i know you will take that as a compliment, lol.
    I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    doing my own thang!
  18. Diamond Member

I have heard it so often not just online but in person that it is literally becoming more of attribute than a positive comment LOL. People where ever I go see as a freak of nature, I get a kick out of it to be honest. When I sleep bro, its really deep but I don't really get dreams, the few I have had are really violent ones.
    given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

given your chosen profession, i guess violent dreams are a good thing....a prelude to things to come, lol.send me a download of your next fight!!!!
    Heck me too!!!
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Guys I wanted to let you all know that I am goign to see how 9 Endo a day goes to help with this PCT. I will run it at this dose for about 30 days, thoughts on the success of this will be presented after I finish the next bottle.
  21. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Sounds like a fun experiment man, I'll forward to seeing how it pans out for you.

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Board Sponsor

Uhoh walking tent time lol.
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Sounds like a fun experiment man, I'll forward to seeing how it pans out for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BulkPerf View Post
    Uhoh walking tent time lol.
    You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

You have no idea, I was definitely sporting some wood for a lot of yesterday. Knocked the bottom out of my GF, she was all smiles, LOL!
    Lmao..
  25. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

I'm stealing this euphemism; it's a keeper!

***NOW @ NP***
  26. Board Sponsor

That is just EPIC right there, knocked the bottom out of here!!!!
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man at 6 a day I was a horn dog. I don't even know what would happen at 9 a day!!!!
    I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).
  29. Diamond Member

I got to say it has turned my post cycle libido into overdrive. It really helped in weeks 2 and 3 when the clomid dose dropped to keep things moving upwards on command but now it is making things just plain crazy. I wonder what happens when I add in Protein Factory Unleashed to this monstrosity, it has lots of Avena Sativa and Ashwaganda which I respond very well to. So far I can say this, if you are wanting to have amazing recovery, great sleep and the libido of your high school years, 9 Endo a day is your ticket. Note, you will need 2-3 PES Erase with this stack if you want to keep off the water from E2 conversion you will get from the extra test (or Formestane, any AI will help).
    i agree endodurge/formestane is a great combo...but better hurry, both cel and ruthless are dc'ing it. i really hate to see formastanzol go...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.
  31. Diamond Member

Yeah I am going to have to buy one or two to say I was able to try it. You stocking up BigT, I know you love the stuff.
    FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

FIN, i am only going to be able to get a few, it's the time of year when i spend all my money on family and close friends. i might tell my wife and kids to get me a few bottles as gifts, lol.
    Same here, I keep all my spending now focused on others when it is actually the time to stock up. I guess I need to plan better for these times when things like formestane or PH/DS get banned.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

It's not too hard to make your own topical formestane if you have a decent carrier. Bummer the CEL and **** versions are going away.

***NOW @ NP***
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's not too hard to make your own topical formestane if you have a decent carrier. Bummer the CEL and **** versions are going away.
    I hear you on that, I have a ton of emu oil at home I can use but getting powdered formestane is nearly impossible. I wish someone we know would buy up any and all and sell it as an exclusive at his site. I got dreams too!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

I LOST all libido on DAA + Triazole. Not sure if it was one or the other or both. I think I might have high prolactin levels or somthing. Thinking this I bleave a Endo + Erase + ZMA 8 week cycle should get back on the libido wagon. Is DAA really that necessary for a decent boost? Any thoughts on this would be great thanks !
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

Question: I recently started an 8 week cycle of endosurge. I wasn't thinking i was going to need an anti-estrogen to go along with or post cycle, but this thread is making think maybe i do?? I'm not using this as post cycle or anything. I'm 31 and wanted to see about some of the natural test boosters. So, do i really need an anti estrogen or am i fine? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

You should not need one unless you wanted to boost your test even more. FormaSurge would put this into EPIC status.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Elite Member

Hopefully formasurge can stick around for a while
    doing my own thang!
  39. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcs9194 View Post
    Question: I recently started an 8 week cycle of endosurge. I wasn't thinking i was going to need an anti-estrogen to go along with or post cycle, but this thread is making think maybe i do?? I'm not using this as post cycle or anything. I'm 31 and wanted to see about some of the natural test boosters. So, do i really need an anti estrogen or am i fine? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
    You don't need one, an AI just stacks well with Endosurge and, IMO, enhances it effects. But by no means is an AI necessary.

***NOW @ NP***
  40. Elite Member

Cannot believe I missed this, GREATNESS
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. bps endosurge
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 09:44 PM
  2. Who want's BPS Combustion and Endosurge at NP???
    By Resolve in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 09:12 AM
  3. BDCC Reviews BPS Endosurge
    By bdcc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 10:34 AM
  4. BPS Endosurge and other goodies.
    By Knotch in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 02:14 PM