Am Cyber Contest????!!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. works for me, that gives me time to get a mic. I will download it this morning after I get done work

2. I just found out I cannot instlall teamspeak on my laptop because it is a work server. WTF. any other options
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    I just found out I cannot instlall teamspeak on my laptop because it is a work server. WTF. any other options
    You mean you don't have a computer at home?

Go to an internet cafe where they have teamspeak? I'm sure the gaming places have it...

4. what do you think ripped do you have any ideas, i could give you my cell and try and do it that way

5. Grunt, no need for a home computr when work gives me a laptop to take everywhere. Unfortuanlty Team Speak can't be downloaded on my IT server. It is odd I have every IM on it.
    Buff if you want to shoot me an email at [email protected] I can call you on your cell and we can figure something out. I told the wife Iam busy tonight so she is going out. Oh ya this is a win win
    •   

6. hey ripped i sent you an email

7. well let everyone know once you guys get this contest in order and everything! It would be a fun oppurtunity for us all.

8. VERY soon you will know piston you will all know

9. just a heads up I am ordering a computer so I can download Teamspeak. Will keep everyone informed.

Happy New Years To all my Iron Brothers

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    just a heads up I am ordering a computer so I can download Teamspeak. Will keep everyone informed.

Happy New Years To all my Iron Brothers
    Really, you can install all kinds of IM software but not TeamSpeak? That is strange bro.

11. When I tried to install teamspeak, soro of It Error prompted

12. sweet installed it with a little help. Im ready when you are lol

13. hey Grunt, when I pull it up and try to connect it comes up that I need to add a server. Any idea what i need to do?

14. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    hey Grunt, when I pull it up and try to connect it comes up that I need to add a server. Any idea what i need to do?
    Yes, email me at grunt76 at cyber-rights.net and I will give you the address and password.

15. ripped1 we are having another teamspeak this thur at 7

16. I will be there and actually going to get into shape again

17. AWESOME Ripped sounds good!! how is the back?

18. back is doing good, still a little pain in my right hip when I stand from a sitting position. But nothing I can't work around I hope. Going to take it easy for awhile and just try to build it up.

you got a cheat meal planned for New Years

19. best idea is to take it easy while its feeling good where as most guys would try and hit it hard again and re-injury it.

umm no cheat meal for me i havent had one since i started its driving me crazy soon enough i guess in 9 weeks and 6 days i will be eating anything!!

hit me up sometime brotha

20. Yo Grunt you get my email? [email protected] was the addy

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    Yo Grunt you get my email? [email protected] was the addy
    I been moving my new roommate in all day, I'mma load up my cyber-rights and reply today.

22. ah great exercise, moving man it sucks

23. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    ah great exercise, moving man it sucks
    You would not believe the fun I had moving a 300lb fridge down a couple floors on an outdoor stairway. Ugh.

24. Ah Grunt i see you have devoted some new training techniques this year! i never thought about moving i might try it a few days a week! haha

25. I grunt will do whatever it takes to stay one leg ahead in his training. Damn I am gonna have to stop doing 12 oz culrs and start doing keg curls.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Forerunner/AMS Bulking stack and recipe contest!!
    By harbonah in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 06:38 PM
  3. New contest for AM (9/18)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 10:47 PM
  4. Contest to Celebrate Scivationís Return to AM
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1103