Am Cyber Contest????!!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
i like that idea grunt i like talking better than typing because i think you get more done over the phone then over typing.
Yeah. You can get Teamspeak here: TeamSpeak

I would recommend that someone who has a good connection with good upload speed also get the server and set it up. It's easy.

You guys can add my msn: horrux@ hotmail.com

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
FALL?????????? PFTTttttttt :rasp:

WHAT IS THE POINT???

By then ALL of us will already have PERFECT bodies with the new supplements coming out every week that put 2" on your bis and burn 10lbs of fat in 30 days. :rofl:

CROWLER

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
If this were to start sometime early 2007 and finish at the end of the year then I'd definitely be interested in taking part.

I see the one at IM had rules per competing group (supplement and hormone use restrictions) and I'm curious as to what kind of restrictions you'd be thinking of implementing here. I know hormones were banned in the novice group but what about other substances? Could it be put down to any oral steroids/illegal (for use in humans) substances being disallowed?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
very true crowler well atleast we will all the on a level playing field so to speak haha

Ziricote i am sure that will be discussed during our teamtalk i was thinking of having 2 classes, one natural and the "other" class if we could even do that i would hope people would be honest, the natural class would be a little more lenient than a regular natural show if you know what i mean

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
If there are enough ladies we could have a women's class ;)

Also, Most Improved Physique allows people who are working super-hard to win something even if they aren't in world-dominating shape. I sorta like that idea. That way Glenihan, bpMartyr and Ubiquitous will have a chance. :D

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i would like to have a lideis class that would be nice.

yeah most improved is good i like this class because anyone can enter it like you said

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
now that is an idea I def like, a ladies class :blink:

No for real all good ideas and I agree with the teamspeak. It will be the best way to get things done. What do you say we all think of the idea and rules and set a time for next week. I would say this weekend but I am sure we all will be stuffing our faces and running around. Did I mention I just devoured a bag of chips and a pastami sandwich.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
very true crowler well atleast we will all the on a level playing field so to speak haha

Ziricote i am sure that will be discussed during our teamtalk i was thinking of having 2 classes, one natural and the "other" class if we could even do that i would hope people would be honest, the natural class would be a little more lenient than a regular natural show if you know what i mean
Hmm, my main interest refers to prostaglandlins but I *think* I understand your meaning.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
oh ok ziricote i got ya haha

yes ripped i think next week will work out good for me as well, but i will not get to stuff my face this year as i am in pre-contest 11 weeks out haha so enjoy another bag of chips for me please.

let me know of some days you guys would be avabile to teamspeak

jayhawkk
madman
ripped
grunt

then we can set it up, and get to work.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
11 weeks, sorry I dodnt realize you were getting ready. You gonna have to catch me up on yuor progress. LOL im going the other way since my back injury, but gonna B back. Was just talken to Npursuit and he is itching to hit it hard.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i have thread ripped in the pics section 13 weeks out its called. how are you doing after that injury?

madman911

madman911

Awards
I agree we should mull for a few days and wait until after the holiday to do the Team Speak deal. I definitely think there should be female and male bodybuilding divisions. I think women will prefer that and separating the sexes will make it a lot easier on the judges. It will also make the IM and AM shows different, even if the field of competitors is much the same, the outcomes will be greatly impacted by the differences we set in the class divisions.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
yeah madman i think this will be a nice difference form the IM show
well madman what day is good for you?

madman911

madman911

Awards
Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday are open as it looks right now. Wednesday is the only day that is out because I'll be celebrating Christmas with my parents that day. Any time on those days should be okay with me, I'm off from work for the whole week... woo hoo!!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ah nice no work for a week!!!

well lets try and set it for later in the week like thur or friday.
i dont go back to school until the 8th!!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You guys aren't taking into consideration the sheer lack of women posting on AM.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
well lets hope this will bring some diversity to this sausage party

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
:chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick: :chick:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
You guys aren't taking into consideration the sheer lack of women posting on AM.
Well, we'll just have to find a way to remedy that.

I'm pretty much always available since I work from home. Just knowing ahead of time will be helpful though. And since my PM privileges were kindly revoked, please use my messenger address so that I can at least "pm" you guys. Thanks.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ok grunt sound good but lets say right now we will go with thur next week!

waiting for jawhakk to chime in and give the time he is avaliable but i think thur will work the best, let try and bang it out in the morning if we could.

grunt you have aim? or just msn

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
ok grunt sound good but lets say right now we will go with thur next week!

waiting for jawhakk to chime in and give the time he is avaliable but i think thur will work the best, let try and bang it out in the morning if we could.

grunt you have aim? or just msn
AIM = grunt7684 :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Grunt's going to try to get you on WebCam... be careful.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha oh mna has it happend to you before, if so do you want to talk about it?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
haha oh mna has it happend to you before, if so do you want to talk about it?
Yes, Ubi is a bit sore on the subject, since when I suggested going on webcam - nothing wrong with that, right? Anyways, once we get our clothes off - again, just comparing physiques, critiquing each other - pure bodybuilding advice, right? Well he goes all sexual on me, pulls down his thong and then I really couldn't stop myself laughing at his tiny manhood. Well the video link got cut shortly after. So I think he's a bit mad at me. Oh well what can you do. I mean when you have a 2 incher, don't go and show it off to everyone, that's what you get. Live and learn I guess, eh Ubi?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
to my defense it was really cold... really cold... and I was trying to show how magnificent my freshly shorn scrotum was... BP would have appreciated it.. I thought you would as well Grunt. ;)

Ah, we go off topic.. I look forward to this coming together, it's a good idea Buff.. and you have already assembled a team, comprised of a few people I know would get things done, or at least delegate to get it done. :lol:

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas, I have Yahoo and MSM, I can download AOL if needed. Injury is going ok, 1 week no pain so hopefully we will be back in the gym after the New year

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey fellas, I have Yahoo and MSM, I can download AOL if needed. Injury is going ok, 1 week no pain so hopefully we will be back in the gym after the New year
Get Trillian bro, it has AIM, MSN and Yahoo all integrated into one. Plus it's the only IM program with built-in 128-bit encryption... :)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ripped that a good new years gift!!

if you could get aol thats the only one i have
let me know

madman911

madman911

Awards
Gaim is another good chat client that works with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, Jabber... and a bunch of others.

I'm 'Bad F8te' on AIM.

News - Gaim

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Hey Grunt Madman And Ripped does thursday around 10 AM work for the teamspeak? if not let me know a time

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
i will not be able to do anything till after 6 pm eastern time. That is just for teamspeak. I can monitor stuff at work but not a conf.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ok well lets set it up for 6:30 or 7:00

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
my comcast sucks even though its high speed where i live it sucks, so i wouldnt like to host it if possible if i have to i will but if one of you guys would do it that would be great

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
my comcast sucks even though its high speed where i live it sucks, so i wouldnt like to host it if possible if i have to i will but if one of you guys would do it that would be great
I guess I'm slightly less badly off as you in terms of connect, but I am very close to my monthly allowance and they charge me quite a bit for extra use, so I really would like it if someone else would...

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
madman ripped?

how excatly does this work do we need a mic to talk or what i have never done this before.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
madman ripped?

how excatly does this work do we need a mic to talk or what i have never done this before.
No need for a microphone. Just open the window and scream REALLY loud. :aargh:

Uh, of course you need a mic bro. If you don't have one, they are less than $10. Anyone doesn't have one?

Ideally we should all be on some sort of IM be it MSN, or AIM, whatever, so we can send the address in real time.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Grunt dresses up as She-Ra and acts out the well scene in theSilence of the Lambs.

madman911

madman911

Awards
Hey guys, I just set up the server.

You need a microphone, a duplex soundcard, and you need to download/install the teamspeak client software:

TeamSpeak

I will PM you guys with the server name, IP address, and password.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

You need a microphone, a duplex soundcard, and you need to download/install the teamspeak client software:

TeamSpeak

madman911 I have no PM's here. Send it over at IM please. thanks.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME Madman!! thanks alot
does 7:00 Sound good for everyone on thur?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

TeamSpeak

I connected to it. Works fine. :)

madman911

madman911

Awards
AWESOME Madman!! thanks alot
does 7:00 Sound good for everyone on thur?
7:00 EST is good by me. I'll have the server running from 2 PM onward, if not before that, so people can test connect. It should be easy... Grunt connected in seconds.