Am Cyber Contest????!!

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
works for me, that gives me time to get a mic. I will download it this morning after I get done work

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I just found out I cannot instlall teamspeak on my laptop because it is a work server. WTF. any other options

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I just found out I cannot instlall teamspeak on my laptop because it is a work server. WTF. any other options
You mean you don't have a computer at home?

Go to an internet cafe where they have teamspeak? I'm sure the gaming places have it... ;)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
what do you think ripped do you have any ideas, i could give you my cell and try and do it that way

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Grunt, no need for a home computr when work gives me a laptop to take everywhere. Unfortuanlty Team Speak can't be downloaded on my IT server. It is odd I have every IM on it.
Buff if you want to shoot me an email at [email protected] I can call you on your cell and we can figure something out. I told the wife Iam busy tonight so she is going out. Oh ya this is a win win

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well let everyone know once you guys get this contest in order and everything! It would be a fun oppurtunity for us all.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
VERY soon you will know piston you will all know

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up I am ordering a computer so I can download Teamspeak. Will keep everyone informed.

Happy New Years To all my Iron Brothers

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
just a heads up I am ordering a computer so I can download Teamspeak. Will keep everyone informed.

Happy New Years To all my Iron Brothers
Really, you can install all kinds of IM software but not TeamSpeak? That is strange bro.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
When I tried to install teamspeak, soro of It Error prompted

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
sweet installed it with a little help. Im ready when you are lol

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
hey Grunt, when I pull it up and try to connect it comes up that I need to add a server. Any idea what i need to do?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey Grunt, when I pull it up and try to connect it comes up that I need to add a server. Any idea what i need to do?
Yes, email me at grunt76 at cyber-rights.net and I will give you the address and password.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
ripped1 we are having another teamspeak this thur at 7

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I will be there and actually going to get into shape again

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AWESOME Ripped sounds good!! how is the back?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
back is doing good, still a little pain in my right hip when I stand from a sitting position. But nothing I can't work around I hope. Going to take it easy for awhile and just try to build it up.

you got a cheat meal planned for New Years

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
best idea is to take it easy while its feeling good where as most guys would try and hit it hard again and re-injury it.

umm no cheat meal for me:frustrate i havent had one since i started :fool2: its driving me crazy :aargh: soon enough i guess in 9 weeks and 6 days i will be eating anything!!

hit me up sometime brotha

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Ah Grunt i see you have devoted some new training techniques this year! i never thought about moving i might try it a few days a week! haha

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
I grunt will do whatever it takes to stay one leg ahead in his training. Damn I am gonna have to stop doing 12 oz culrs and start doing keg curls.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha yea, i recently went out back and cut down some trees to squat!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
haha on man this could get interesting
Remember tom at 7:00 Teamspeak

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
i will be there, going to get headset today.

Damn feels good to actually gone to a gym for once. Little pain but nothing I can't live with

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
i bet you had a woody at the gym huh... haha

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
ya it was a nice feeling for once, man has been almost 2 months since I have been able to go on a steady base. What I always enjoy is how my appetite comes right back. Hungry as **** today and eating clean as hell now.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back buddy!! the iron now has something to fear once again.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
hey guys can we move this meeting tonight back to 7:45 i have posing pratice tonight please if you get this let the others know, ripped emailed me he is house shopping and he said he will be on but was going to be late well now he might be able to make it on time. hope this does not conflict with anyones plans

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
hey guys can we move this meeting tonight back to 7:45 i have posing pratice tonight please if you get this let the others know, ripped emailed me he is house shopping and he said he will be on but was going to be late well now he might be able to make it on time. hope this does not conflict with anyones plans
Heh, it's 7:20 and I just got home!!!

EDIT: Server isn't on... Madman911 isn't on AIM either....

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'll end the contest before it even begins. Here's a picture of me and some of my boys.
We are trying to organize something here. And we have all seen these pictures already.

Back on topic, please, thanks.

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
As Grunt stated above please only post if you are interested in what we are trying to put together. We have seen all the pics, and would like to get feedback from serious trainiers