Am Cyber Contest????!!

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    haha oh mna has it happend to you before, if so do you want to talk about it?
    Yes, Ubi is a bit sore on the subject, since when I suggested going on webcam - nothing wrong with that, right? Anyways, once we get our clothes off - again, just comparing physiques, critiquing each other - pure bodybuilding advice, right? Well he goes all sexual on me, pulls down his thong and then I really couldn't stop myself laughing at his tiny manhood. Well the video link got cut shortly after. So I think he's a bit mad at me. Oh well what can you do. I mean when you have a 2 incher, don't go and show it off to everyone, that's what you get. Live and learn I guess, eh Ubi?


  2. to my defense it was really cold... really cold... and I was trying to show how magnificent my freshly shorn scrotum was... BP would have appreciated it.. I thought you would as well Grunt.

    Ah, we go off topic.. I look forward to this coming together, it's a good idea Buff.. and you have already assembled a team, comprised of a few people I know would get things done, or at least delegate to get it done.
    •   
       


  3. hey fellas, I have Yahoo and MSM, I can download AOL if needed. Injury is going ok, 1 week no pain so hopefully we will be back in the gym after the New year

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Ripped1
    hey fellas, I have Yahoo and MSM, I can download AOL if needed. Injury is going ok, 1 week no pain so hopefully we will be back in the gym after the New year
    Get Trillian bro, it has AIM, MSN and Yahoo all integrated into one. Plus it's the only IM program with built-in 128-bit encryption...

  5. ripped that a good new years gift!!

    if you could get aol thats the only one i have
    let me know
    •   
       


  6. Gaim is another good chat client that works with MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ, Jabber... and a bunch of others.

    I'm 'Bad F8te' on AIM.

    News - Gaim

  7. BHBomb29 is my aol

  8. hilarious Grunt and Ubi ! LMFAO

  9. Hey Grunt Madman And Ripped does thursday around 10 AM work for the teamspeak? if not let me know a time

  10. i will not be able to do anything till after 6 pm eastern time. That is just for teamspeak. I can monitor stuff at work but not a conf.

  11. ok well lets set it up for 6:30 or 7:00

  12. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    ok well lets set it up for 6:30 or 7:00
    That will work out nicely for me also.

    Who wants to host it? Preferrably someone with a good connection and some computer savvy.

  13. my comcast sucks even though its high speed where i live it sucks, so i wouldnt like to host it if possible if i have to i will but if one of you guys would do it that would be great

  14. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    my comcast sucks even though its high speed where i live it sucks, so i wouldnt like to host it if possible if i have to i will but if one of you guys would do it that would be great
    I guess I'm slightly less badly off as you in terms of connect, but I am very close to my monthly allowance and they charge me quite a bit for extra use, so I really would like it if someone else would...

  15. madman ripped?

    how excatly does this work do we need a mic to talk or what i have never done this before.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    madman ripped?

    how excatly does this work do we need a mic to talk or what i have never done this before.
    No need for a microphone. Just open the window and scream REALLY loud.

    Uh, of course you need a mic bro. If you don't have one, they are less than $10. Anyone doesn't have one?

    Ideally we should all be on some sort of IM be it MSN, or AIM, whatever, so we can send the address in real time.

  17. Grunt dresses up as She-Ra and acts out the well scene in theSilence of the Lambs.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Grunt dresses up as She-Ra and acts out the well scene in theSilence of the Lambs.


    Sorry I just *HAD* to...

  19. Hey guys, I just set up the server.

    You need a microphone, a duplex soundcard, and you need to download/install the teamspeak client software:

    TeamSpeak

    I will PM you guys with the server name, IP address, and password.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madman911
    Hey guys, I just set up the server.

    You need a microphone, a duplex soundcard, and you need to download/install the teamspeak client software:

    TeamSpeak

    I will PM you guys with the server name, IP address, and password.
    madman911 I have no PM's here. Send it over at IM please. thanks.

  21. AWESOME Madman!! thanks alot
    does 7:00 Sound good for everyone on thur?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    hehe
    Haha

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madman911
    Hey guys, I just set up the server.

    You need a microphone, a duplex soundcard, and you need to download/install the teamspeak client software:

    TeamSpeak

    I will PM you guys with the server name, IP address, and password.
    I connected to it. Works fine.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by buffhunk29
    AWESOME Madman!! thanks alot
    does 7:00 Sound good for everyone on thur?
    7:00 EST is good by me. I'll have the server running from 2 PM onward, if not before that, so people can test connect. It should be easy... Grunt connected in seconds.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Forerunner/AMS Bulking stack and recipe contest!!
    By harbonah in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 69
    Last Post: 09-03-2011, 05:38 PM
  3. New contest for AM (9/18)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:47 PM
  4. Contest to Celebrate Scivationís Return to AM
    By Beast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1103
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in