Formasurge question

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Have the new batches changed any? I have three bottles from the original first batch run and all of them give me a horrible rash. Also noticing a lot of other people developed the same rash from the first runs.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the actual formula changed. The consistency might have improved. Sorry to hear you are one of the unlucky ones.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I don't think the actual formula changed. The consistency might have improved. Sorry to hear you are one of the unlucky ones.
Is there a possible way to bake out the alcohol a bit? I can use all other topicals except for this carrier.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Is there a possible way to bake out the alcohol a bit? I can use all other topicals except for this carrier.
Hmm, I'll let someone else in the know answer that question. Baking alcohol sounds dangerous.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I'll let someone else in the know answer that question. Baking alcohol sounds dangerous.
Well i know a lot of people use that process to evaporate BA from AAS.

pump3d

Awards
Assuming nothing else in the formula evaporates at room temperature (I have no clue) you could possibly leave it uncapped. Although I assume the alcohol is there for a reason (might not work as well without).

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Assuming nothing else in the formula evaporates at room temperature (I have no clue) you could possibly leave it uncapped. Although I assume the alcohol is there for a reason (might not work as well without).
Yeah im not sure at what temperature formestane/resveratrol degrade. I only heated it to 400° in a sterile media device. Let it boil out a tid bit of the alcohol. Applied it after cooling it down, so far so good but i can tell it's not as strong now

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Try putting on lotion after you apply it. Totally srs.
I used bobu butter, it's weird because the rash doesn't begin until 8 hours or so after the application. It's very confusing haha. Maybe the carrier is sapping chemicals from the plastic bottles?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Alright i can say i think it worked. The texture is better and i think it still works, no rash either.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Hope you are successful! Keep us posted.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
No good rash was delayed even longer. Throwing it away.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you try applying lotion right after, like BulkPerf suggested? My dad had the same issue but then applied lotion right after and the issue went away immediately.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Did you try applying lotion right after, like BulkPerf suggested? My dad had the same issue but then applied lotion right after and the issue went away immediately.

Yep, makes no difference. It's NOT DRY SKIN it's an allergic reaction, two different things.

Edit: The only things that work are hydrocortizone for severe inflammation and an antihistamine/adrenaline to cut the allergic reaction.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, makes no difference. It's NOT DRY SKIN it's an allergic reaction, two different things.

Edit: The only things that work are hydrocortizone for severe inflammation and an antihistamine/adrenaline to cut the allergic reaction.
Right, I wasn't talking about dry skin. The lotion is known to prevent rashes and dry skin before Forma has a chance to. But I'm glad to see you tried it already and exhausted every option you could. Sorry it didn't work out for you!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Right, I wasn't talking about dry skin. The lotion is known to prevent rashes and dry skin before Forma has a chance to. But I'm glad to see you tried it already and exhausted every option you could. Sorry it didn't work out for you!

Haha sorry, on PRxt right now.....pissed off that im almost done with no noticeable test boost haha.

Sorry to hear about that, oogaly
Yeah, me too i loved the stuff. Hell enough that I've tested it like 5 times lmao.