Formasurge Review By DangerDave with blood work numbers!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here is a review by DangerDave with blood work showing the effectiveness of Formasurge lowering estrogen during a 900mg a week testosterone cycle notice the 20% drop in estrogen. Thanks Dave for doing a great log and awesome review plus posting blood work. Here is a link to the entire log if you would like to read it http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/208182-dangerdave-uses-formasurge.html

So BPS Formasurge preformed flawlessly as an AI during Test levels of 900mg EW. It preformed just as effictively and then some compared to Arimidex. I think towards the end the Winny had a effet since it is a DHT compound that blocks the Aromatase Enzyme.

my PCT-

Clomid (pharma grade) 100/100/50/50 maybe one more week at 50 we will see
Exemestane (research grade but dosed pretty close) 12.5mg ED Wk 1-4 then 8mg ED until clomid is out of my system
Formasurge 2 pumps AM 2 pumps PM
Speed X3 PWO 1 scoop 30 minutes before workout

Bloods-
Last bloods-

Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.2 (Low)
FSH <0.2 (Low)
Estradriol 50.0 (High)

Current Bloods
Test >1500 (High)
LH <0.7 (Low)
FSH <0.7 (Low)
Estradriol 39.0 (High)

So my conclusion is that Formasurge was capable of controlling estrogen during 900mg EW of Test. After I brought in the Winny it was a magnificent drying effect and increased the density of my muscles. I bought another bottle and now it is part of my PCT. I am a huge believer in this product and Formasurge will be a staple in cycles to come. A huge thanks to BPS for the opportunity to log this and thanks to those of you who followed along. You will see me around.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just want to point out to those that look and see that estrogen only went down 20%. You have to consider that 900mg of test needs A LOT of AI to control, the fact he could do that with FormaSurge as opposed to something like Adex or Exemestane which have some negative sides speaks volumes for it. Thanks again to DD for getting this done so we can see the results.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Thanks guys. I loved the product and anytime you need something logged let me know!

I want to point out like oufinny said that the fact it could control my estrogen just as well as Adex or Estane (which are my usual go to AIs) shocked me. I mean 900mg EW of test is ALOT of estrogen conversion for any AI to control. During that time I was also using Winny and I am not sure exactly how that effected estrogen because it has been said that it also has AE characteristics like Masterone being they are both a DHT type steroid. I didnt run the winny higher than 40mg ED (low dose) so the AE effect it had on me was minimal in my opinion. The drying effect with Formasurge, Winny and a carb cycle diet was AMAZING! I havent been that dry since I ran Letro and that has some SERIOUS side effects.

Great product guys. Keep up the good work.

*edit* Kleen was right I typed that wrong the first time. Winny has anti-estrogenic properties NOT Anti-Aromatase. That is the reason for winny's effect on dryness. Thanks for catching that for me Kleen.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe Winny has anti-estrogen properties not anti-aromatase properties. I may be wrong.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Winny has anti-estrogen properties not anti-aromatase properties. I may be wrong.
Winny is very much anti-estrogenic, hence the side effects. FormaSurge I was sure would cause you issues but it seems it did not, makes me want to use it with winny to get that extra dry/shredded look.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Winny is very much anti-estrogenic, hence the side effects. FormaSurge I was sure would cause you issues but it seems it did not, makes me want to use it with winny to get that extra dry/shredded look.
I thought I was going to get joint pains from using them both at the same time. My joints hurt when I hit 50+mg of winny but 40mg was my sweetspot. I recommend using them both if you are running really high amounts of Test. Dry and shredded is an understatement haha

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I was going to get joint pains from using them both at the same time. My joints hurt when I hit 50+mg of winny but 40mg was my sweetspot. I recommend using them both if you are running really high amounts of Test. Dry and shredded is an understatement haha
That is my plan for my January blast. 750mg/wk of test E will need some help.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
The NPP and methylclostebol won't hurt either.
Hell yeah. My next cycle is going to be nuts man. I don't wanna give anything away... but it will have some serious compounds over a few months. I might be starting to blast and cruise next winter as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah. My next cycle is going to be nuts man. I don't wanna give anything away... but it will have some serious compounds over a few months. I might be starting to blast and cruise next winter as well.
PCT sucks, HCG and 200mg a week will do you right during your breaks. Having an AI I trust with FormaSurge makes me feel better about running an 19-nor like NPP.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
PCT sucks, HCG and 200mg a week will do you right during your breaks. Having an AI I trust with FormaSurge makes me feel better about running an 19-nor like NPP.
Cool thanks man. Formasurge with an AI will be great for NPP for sure.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You guys make me think bad thoughts... LOL I am not sure when my next run of anything will be, probably early spring or something I will hit up some EPI and maybe Stanovar, maybe even add in some Methyl C just depends. I am gonna be hitting up an NPC show more than likely so I need to be carrying some size into it.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You guys make me think bad thoughts... LOL I am not sure when my next run of anything will be, probably early spring or something I will hit up some EPI and maybe Stanovar, maybe even add in some Methyl C just depends. I am gonna be hitting up an NPC show more than likely so I need to be carrying some size into it.
That sounds awesome, Kleen! There's going to be a log of this right? right?!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Runnin Epi/Stano/tren right now and enjoying it thoroughly so far. Epi is my favorite cutting hormone by far.

You're gonna do a show? Best of luck man, you definitely have the discipline for it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds awesome, Kleen! There's going to be a log of this right? right?!
I am sure I will log it.
Runnin Epi/Stano/tren right now and enjoying it thoroughly so far. Epi is my favorite cutting hormone by far.

You're gonna do a show? Best of luck man, you definitely have the discipline for it!
Yeah, I will be hitting one up next year. I have not decided if it will be a summer show or an early fall show we have locally. May do something out your way near Dallas if not local to Houston. Yeah That EPI/Stano/Tren action looks SICK! I would HAVE to get me some Prami or Caber for that run but it is a possibility.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

EndoSurge to protect that prostate Nick?