<O:p></O:p>
Here goes guys.
STATS:
Age 31
Height 5’8’’
Weight 205.25 lbs on this past Sunday (<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:date Month=3/19/06</st1:date>)
Current Supps, Just Vitamins and now TST.
Experience with both ph/ps and aas.
Meso/Endo (more towards endo, unfortunately)
16 years of training
Decent amount of exercise physiology and biochem knowledge
DOSAGE:
3 caps per day.
I received my TST today and so far I have taken 1 cap. The Plan is to take 3 caps per day spread out.
DIET AND TRAINING:
I am 1.5 weeks into Bobo’s Deluxe Weight Loss Program, so while I will not give exact details of the diet and workout, you guys can be rest assured that both diet and routine are very in check. So far in the last 1.5 weeks I have been 100% on both diet and exercise. Hopefully my dedication will continue.
I also have to state that while this is the Deluxe Weight Loss Program we are really treating it as a recomp, so total numbers on the scale are not that relevant. Measurements (to follow) are the real key.
MEASUREMENTS:
Now don’t laugh L
Chest 47.5 in
Shoulders 52.5
Waist (Pants) 37.5 in
Umbilicus 39.25 in (not good)
R. Bicep 17 in
L. Bicep 16 1/8
R. Calf 16 in
L Calf 16 in
R. Thigh 24in
L. Thigh 24in
So these are the basics. Started today and will run for 4 weeks at 3 caps per day and nothing else except vitamins, Bobo’s Diet and Exercise Plan, Creatine (not new just continuing).
Let me know what else you guys want to hear about.
Mr.50<O:p></O:p>

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Wonderful. Good luck and I'll defintely be watching.

-JC

Awards
Good luck. Have some on order myself, so...subscribed.

BTW what will be your calorie intake? Any increase for the cycle?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will be WATCHING YOU, MR.... so do well.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On Bobo's program the calories cycle up and down (below and above maintenance throughout the week). So no typical increase.

Mr.50

Good luck. Have some on order myself, so...subscribed.

BTW what will be your calorie intake? Any increase for the cycle?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subcrazzled Mr....Good luck

mike21886

Awards
Lookin forward to this log. I think it should be a requirement to post diet and training (not yours since your on his plan and everyone knows it will work) because so many results in these logs are skewed by inconsitant diet and training(I am guilty of this too). Good luck with your cycle.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Subscribed! Can't wait to see the results and I can't wait to give it a go later this year.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man, interested to see your recomp effects.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Today was a cardio only day. 1 of 2 cardio only days per week. Weights and cardio on 2 days and weights only on 3 days per week, for a total of working out everyday and 4 days cardio 5 days weights.
None the less since it was a cardio only day, not too much to report except that I felt reall fatigued today and had to really focus to get all of the cardio done. Of course the fatigue is likely from the intense leg workout I had on Thursday night. Also I did not sleep that great last night.
One thing I can comment on so far is that I did have trouble falling asleep last night and felt a little it stimulated (kind of like D-Bol) not like a stim but just more awake.
So far I haven't noticed anything else (not that I expected to).

Mr.50

mrmotivator

Board Supporter
Awards
Be watching this with keen interest. Go 50 go :thumbsup:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3,

Actually only been on the TST for 2 full days at this point (mid afternon on Friday I started, but this will be the 3rd full day).

Nothing major to note today, except that I had a very nice chest and tris workout. I did get on the scale and I was up 1lb from last Sunday to 206.25 (and I am on a weight loss program) but I sincerely doubt this is that TST at this early a point in time. More likely the water retention from the Chinese food I ate at my one scheduled cheat meal last night. :)

I will be doing my weekly measurements tomorrow and will post them here as soon as I do.

Also I will try to get another weight reading tomorrow when hopefully some of the water retention is gone.

Chest and tris workout was very nice and I did feel very strong and was up in weight on all exercises but keep in mind this is the second time I am going through these particular exercises so the strength increase may just be from familiarizing myself with the program.

So far besides that I have noticed no change in libido yet, sleep was back to normal last night also.

On to the bad news, not about the TST but .....

Had my body fat tested at the gym today. Of course it was bioelectric impeadence (two hand grips) and it came out pretty high (19.1 %) which based on the size of my waist reading may be accurate but overall I really don't look to be 19.1%. I would say I look pretty much the same all over as times I have been 13% by 7 site skin fold measurement. So I am not sure. I do have some visable striations in lower triceps, and top 4 abs are visable so I am not too sure if 19.1 is accurate (of course I hope not) but it gives me a baseline to measure changes from at least.

I will work on getting some digital pics.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys I was just going to do my measurements for today but I had a question first. When you do the umbilicus waist measurement are you supposed to let your stomach hang out as far as it will go, suck it in as far as you can, or just measure your stomach as you normally hold it? Last week's measurement was somewhere inbetween and now I can not figure out if the reading is coming in lower because I lost weight or because I am just holding my stomach in to a greater degree then I was before?
Just want to be accurate.

Mr.50

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I always thought it was done just as holding it normal.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just found some info on a govt web site for military. I guess the proper procedure is to measure it just at the end of the expiration of a normal breath. So last weeks measurement was a bit high but tonights will be right on. I will have the updates posted shortly.

Also, have to note that libido was increased to a noticable degree today. Of course it was also one of the first nice days around here weather wise so I'll keep an eye out to see if the trend continues.

Mr.50
I always thought it was done just as holding it normal.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So here are the updates. Today was the 4th full day on the TST.

It was also the first day I subjectivly felt something that is of interest. My libido was definately up today. Now, it was one of the first days of nice weather also, but I was noticable. So I will keep you guys posted on this to see if the trend continues.

As far as measurements and weight goes:

206.25 lbs

+1lb from Last week's weigh in (remember I am supposed to be losing weight.........:blink: )

Diet and exercise have been 100% on both accounts. Will be consulting with Bobo tonight to determine if there are any additional changes to be made.

Today's measurements:

Chest 47.5 in
Shoulders 52.25
Umbilicus 38.5 inches
Waist (belt line) 37.75
R. Bicep 17in
L. Bicep 16.25
R. Thigh 25in (what the!!!!)
L. Thigh 24.75in (What the !!!)
R. Calf 16in
L. Calf 16in

Back and Bi's workout today went well. Lots of energy and felt very strong.

Tomorrow is cardio only.

Mr.50

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
So here are the updates. Today was the 4th full day on the TST.

It was also the first day I subjectivly felt something that is of interest. My libido was definately up today. Now, it was one of the first days of nice weather also, but I was noticable. So I will keep you guys posted on this to see if the trend continues.

As far as measurements and weight goes:

206.25 lbs

+1lb from Last week's weigh in (remember I am supposed to be losing weight.........:blink: )

Diet and exercise have been 100% on both accounts. Will be consulting with Bobo tonight to determine if there are any additional changes to be made.

Today's measurements:

Chest 47.5 in
Shoulders 52.25
Umbilicus 38.5 inches
Waist (belt line) 37.75
R. Bicep 17in
L. Bicep 16.25
R. Thigh 25in (what the!!!!)
L. Thigh 24.75in (What the !!!)
R. Calf 16in
L. Calf 16in

Back and Bi's workout today went well. Lots of energy and felt very strong.

Tomorrow is cardio only.

Mr.50

Sounds good mr. 50 keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to something kicking in by the end of the week.

thetimbomb

Awards
good luck with the tst. i sure hope its a good product

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
Just found some info on a govt web site for military. I guess the proper procedure is to measure it just at the end of the expiration of a normal breath. So last weeks measurement was a bit high but tonights will be right on. I will have the updates posted shortly.

That's for the military standard, but to be honest, I don't think it matters (if you are measuring % change), as long as you do it the same way every time. If you are comparing your numbers to someone else's, then obviously the method makes a difference.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree you are totally correct jkarp but the problem is I want to find a standardized way to make sure I do it the same way each time I take the measurement. I don't want to think I am getting leaner but actually be just holding my stomach in farther, etc. So I think from here on out I will just measure it at the end of a regular expiration.

Mr.50

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
I hear you. I just suck my stomach in as hard as I can when I do it, because I figure that reduces the variables.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
Good luck 50, hope all continues to go well.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any plans on upping the dosage after awhile or is it 3 pill per day straight through?
How was it determined 6 mg is the right dose ? If they are 2mg pills

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That was my understanding of the reccomendation from BioScience, I am of course willing to increase dosage at his direction if he would like it.

I will post updates later though and I am starting to see some progress that may be attributable to the TST and today is day 6.

Mr.50

Any plans on upping the dosage after awhile or is it 3 pill per day straight through?
How was it determined 6 mg is the right dose ? If they are 2mg pills

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6

So yesterday and today I had very good workouts. Not too intense but they were very early for me (which is unusual) so that is part of the reason. I did go up in strength on most exercises. Today was chest and tris and yesterday was a cardio day.

I did take my blood pressure today and it was 118/68 so everything looks good in that department. Resting pulse was 52 bpm. So that is ok also.

I have noticed a continuing increased libido but it is not significantly increased, sort of like 200-300 of T. Cyp a week. Something to that effect.

My chest and shoulders felt really full all day today after working out. Sort of a like a pump that never went away.

Mr.50

papa G

Awards
How does your feelings of well being on TST compare to test?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Similar to the increase in libido. Noticable but not extremely significant, yet.........

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So today is day 8 on the TST at 3 caps per day. I definately am starting to see progress. Yesterday was a leg workout and today was back/shoulder/bis and I have to say both days I felt a significant bit stronger. I usually rate each set on a 1-10 scale of intensity (sort of like an RPE scale) so that for the next workout I can note not just how many reps I got but also the subjective feeling. Well I added 5-10 pounds on all of my sets both yesterday and today and the RPE rating for each of my sets went down. Now that is a subjective rating so it could be placebo, but still it sure felt easier. To the point I kept thinking I should have boosted the weight for each exercise more then I did.

Also bp was 120/66 today. Totally normal.

Libido is fine and subjectivly the boys still seem full and of normal size.

I feel slightly bigger all over but I will not have new measurements until Monday (once a week).

The only negative is that I look slightly smoother then I was looking and I wonder if I am retaining some water (slight aromatization?). But of course it could be from the slight sunburn I have (starting to tan).

Mr.50

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
excellent so far, can't wait for the next measurements

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What are you running for PCT?
Are you taking anything else with the TST?

If you've posted it already and I've missed, sorry.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No prob bro. I am not running anything else with the TST except for some pretty high doses of various vitamins (E, C, and some minerals, Zinc, Mag, Cal, etc)

I do have tons of other stuff on hand though :) just waiting ot be used.

As far as PCT goes I was thinking about running Toremifen from IBE but I have been reconsidering this to possibly go right into ALRI's Jungle Warfare (they have stated it can be used for PCT) or possibly both the TOR and JW. It is up in the air right now. Of course if all else fails and things are unavailable by the time I am finished with the testing I already have the usual clomid, nolva, maca, fenugreek, tribulus, arimidex,
Axis HT (I have had good luck with this product even though it is expensive but I was able to come by some for cheap). So I have all the standard stuff for backup but I am considering some things a bit more experimental. Also there is the possibility of kicking in some of IBE's AOD9604 with IGF when my program with Bobo is finished, but besides the TST I am really giving Bobo's program a fair shot to try to teach myself to take less supplements and focus on diet. I have to say that so far I am impresssed and I think you guys will be with this weeks measurements. Last night I wore a pair of jeans that I haven't worn in 3 weeks (since before I started Bobo's program, and as soon as I put them on I was amazed how loose they felt). So Monday should be a good day.

Mr.50
What are you running for PCT?
Are you taking anything else with the TST?

If you've posted it already and I've missed, sorry.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mmmmwwwwaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaahahhhahahahahahah!

Sorry I got overly excited. So here are the updates.

Day 11 on TST at 1 cap 3 times per day.

Strength was way up on all lifts again, (chest and tris). Yesterday's cardio sucked but what can you do, I got it done.

Now,

Libido is starting to go through the roof. I was with my girl last night and I was asleep and she woke me up and then all of a sudden out of my sleepy haze my libido was off the charts. Very pleasent effects :) he,he, he

Then on to the part I was looking forward to and I hope you guys were also, the measurements.

Remember this is day 11 on the TST and the first day of week 4 of Bobo's Deluxe Weight loss program.

Chest 47.75in
Shoulders 52.75
R. Bicep 17 1/8 in
L. Bicep 16 1/2 in
R. Thigh 25 1/8 in
L. Thigh 25 in
R. Calf 16in
L. Calf 16 in
Waist at Pant line, 36.5 in

and

Waist at Umbilicus 38 in. (down 1.25 in in 3 weeks)

Also skin is fine (I usually have acne problems without any external supplements)

So far no negatives I can see. BP is still normal at 122/68 today. Mood is good.

Mr.50

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Whoops, one possible negative is I may be retaining some water. Weight was only 204lbs today which is down but I look bigger but a littl smooth between the pecs, etc. So I will probably kick in some Ultra Hotter or Rebound today at one cap tonight and maybe go up to three caps as the week progresses to see if it improves.

Mr.50

ericnb_98

Awards
good log, hope you pass your tst :rofl: Any blood work?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Possible. I spent about $440.00 on blood work in January from Direct Labs. It was very comprehensive. I would like to do it again at the end of this but we will see where money is at.

Mr.50

good log, hope you pass your tst :rofl: Any blood work?

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Subscribed! Good Luck, Good Log!:woohoo:

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Good log. Mr.50. U think it would be good to stack with Pheraplex?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It might be ok, but I really think that they will both be boosting libido, both be adding size and strength, both might adda little bloat,

If it were me I would prefer to run it with TRN (from what I have heard), Halodrol, or M4OHN. Maybe even SD if you like it. I did not have a good experience with SD.

Mr.50
Good log. Mr.50. U think it would be good to stack with Pheraplex?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well today was a cardio day and to tell the truth it kind of sucked. I felt very fatigued and my heart rate was higher at the same work load, activity, and duration then usual. It could be fatigue but I paid particular attention to my water intake today and I will make sure to get a good nights sleep and take bp first think in the morning. Hopefully this is not a trend......

Mr.50

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I took in 1 gram of citrilline malate before my workout and felt great. I notice CM really helps me when I am going through stressful periods. ALCAR+CM+Taurine+XTEND= One happy Hooker. ME :twisted:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the tip bro. I will look into it.

Mr.50

I took in 1 gram of citrilline malate before my workout and felt great. I notice CM really helps me when I am going through stressful periods. ALCAR+CM+Taurine+XTEND= One happy Hooker. ME :twisted: