I want some Napalm!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I want it! Gimmie!

J/k, seriously am I too late to be a tester?

If I am, then seriously I'll send you like 100 bucks for a bottle or something, lol. I really want to try it!

:food:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Uhh yeah, me too. Give it here, Savage!! :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know guys. It's coming, it's coming.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys will be very happy with this product (remembers to post after picture in tester log).

I saw excellent results in only 20 days. I too am anxious to get this at retail.

Another solid Avant Labs product.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Dude! I can't wait!

I'm going insane! Wait, I'm already insane... fsainfofnsai

:icon_lol: :head: :bruce3: :think: :dance: :hammer: :afro: :aargh: :good: :drunk: :run:

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
yay! i can't wait to try this one! savage which one would u say is more effective, napalm or Ultra?
Our design goal with Napalm was to make a new, effective transdermal that would surpass Lipoderm Ultra in efficacy and tangible results. However, we also wanted them to be stackable for those who really wanted to get the fat melting away.

Since we've only really beta tested, it would be hard to say for sure that Napalm is the head and shoulders winner, but I am confident that it will take Lipoderm Ultras' place at the helm of the topical fat loss product pantheon.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
will the final be the same formula as the beta?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm>Lipo Ultra>Lipoderm>>>>>>>>>Yohimburn :)

Tkenshin

Awards
Our design goal with Napalm was to make a new, effective transdermal that would surpass Lipoderm Ultra in efficacy and tangible results. However, we also wanted them to be stackable for those who really wanted to get the fat melting away.

Since we've only really beta tested, it would be hard to say for sure that Napalm is the head and shoulders winner, but I am confident that it will take Lipoderm Ultras' place at the helm of the topical fat loss product pantheon.
cool, i hope it comes out really soon, then i can stack that with some bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza from NP for a cut to become a spartan for halloween!!!! btw would that be a good thing to stack it with.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cool, i hope it comes out really soon, then i can stack that with some bulk Salvia Miltiorrhiza from NP for a cut to become a spartan for halloween!!!! btw would that be a good thing to stack it with.
This would be a great combo.

Tkenshin

Awards
This would be a great combo.
How do you recommend dosing Salvia M? I've got some NP bulk, but I'm not sure the best way to dose it.
Cool, yeah how much? i'm at about 10-11% bf on my 5th week of X-factor. So my cutting stack would be napalm, salvia M, maybe EC & burn3d. Anything else i should add to get me into the 4-6 % body fat.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do you recommend dosing Salvia M? I've got some NP bulk, but I'm not sure the best way to dose it.
I would cap it ASAP....or at LEAST do NOT leave the jar exposed to air - you will regret it.

The Salvia is what makes DCP such a pain in the ass to cap.

I would dose around a gram a day.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you advise sticking some silica packets in the jar?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you advise sticking some silica packets in the jar?
Dessicants would be somewhat effective, yes...just keep the lid on for the love of all that is holy.

WARNING: DO NOT EAT :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dessicants would be somewhat effective, yes...just keep the lid on for the love of all that is holy.

WARNING: DO NOT EAT :)
lol

yeah, you don't want to eat silica. You probably wouldn't enjoy eating straight Salvia extract either.

I remember my company tried to cut use of dessicants for steel shipping as a cost savings, until we realized that it ended up costing us more time/money/effort handling MRR's.

Tkenshin

Awards
hey whats the up date on napalm? Will nutra planet have it in stock next early next week or am i gonna have to buy ultra or targetx.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Seriously. I want my friggin napalm. Am I going to have to come raid the labs for some or what? I'll do it! :blink:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. We're working hard to get it all done. The labels are still being printed and applied.

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
i know if i dont get to try this soon i am going to join the raid with emo.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm stuck with using lipo ultra with RK. And I don't think that's as good as napalm.

Tkenshin

Awards
I'm stuck with using lipo ultra with RK. And I don't think that's as good as napalm.
lol im stuck with my left over bulk lipo-y rk and cap. I have no idea if i should wait, but savage always says two weeks for everything. So it could even come out by next year. Do you think i try targetx or ultra.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
but savage always says two weeks for everything.
Ha! I know, and we're working hard to avoid these kind of delays for the future.

But the labels should be done by Oct. 4. That's from label manufacturer. How about that? An actual date. :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about adding 7-hydroxy DHEA to either napalm or lipo-U (I have some still, never finished it)

Tkenshin

Awards
Ha! I know, and we're working hard to avoid these kind of delays for the future.

But the labels should be done by Oct. 4. That's from label manufacturer. How about that? An actual date. :)
lol much better thnx. i hope nutraplanet ordered this in advanced. Do you think they'll have it in that week?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would think they'd have it very soon after that date.

Not sure about adding 7-hydroxy, Easy. I think that's one of those things where guys are just going to have to experiment to see how well it works.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought 7 hydroxy was more effective orally?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I am half way through Lipo Ultra, i like it alot. When the Napalm comin?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm on my second bottle of lipo and impatiently waiting for napalm.

WHat's the difference between lipo and napalm?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming the ofrmula is tweaked a lil. Better absorbtion. Faster drying....i could be worng as i am ew to transdermals as of this month.
A lil extra push never hurts.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have the labels. They are done.

Very excited- look for a big announcement in the next few days.

As for the difference between Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra, Napalm has GA and RKs, L-U has lecithin, octopamine, and ALCAR. The rest of the ingredients are the same.

Ideally, you'll want to stack the two.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
When this is launched, will there also be any updates on pre-wo mixes,MRP,other future products?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
We have the labels. They are done.

Very excited- look for a big announcement in the next few days.

As for the difference between Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra, Napalm has GA and RKs, L-U has lecithin, octopamine, and ALCAR. The rest of the ingredients are the same.

Ideally, you'll want to stack the two.
You're lucky it's coming out soon. I was this close to holding you hostage.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heheh. Well hopefully we'll make up for the delay with our upcoming products.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How would you stack? Apply same time? hour apart? one morn one night?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, you could do some of both twice a day, or one dose of one product, then a dose of the other product 12 hours later.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well, you could do some of both twice a day, or one dose of one product, then a dose of the other product 12 hours later.
Nice. Can't wait. Def goin to go 2 bottles of Napam and then 1 LipoU prolly.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
You should have an opening sale for like 5$ less than retail.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Fixed that for you. :)
Oh thanks, yeah that works too. I'm sure everyone whose posted in my "I want some Napalm" thread will support my efforts by donating some money to help me get a free first bottle. It's a worthy cause afterall.