I want some Napalm!

sdev

sdev

Awards
HAH! YeahBuddy!:clap2: Ripped abs after 40 is the best revenge!!! Keep at it Brudda'! Imagine how I'm gonna feel when I reach my goal being 10 years older? I want to be that awesome exception to all the flab-monsters I see around me in my age bracket...Why be normal when you can be a demi-god?!...(Besides, you can bang younger chicks when ur in shape! For me that means 30 something MILFs! muhahahah!:twisted: ) As the old saying goes "Dirty old men need love too!"...Gotta git my abs on first tho', so Where's my Napalm, Dammit'!:rant: ...
You got that right Bro....gotta be the exception that gets the younger chicks...demi-god...yeah thats what I wanna be! Having a six-pack in your late 30's is good, having one in your late 40's is damn good and shows alot of dedication and hard work....right on Bro!! Of course having a little extra help with some of the great supps available nowadays gives us just the edge we need.
By the way, just got an email from NP saying that my order has shipped! :woohoo:

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Say What?

Of course having a little extra help with some of the great supps available nowadays gives us just the edge we need.
By the way, just got an email from NP saying that my order has shipped! :woohoo:
What!?...Dagnappit! I'm jealous!:sad: Let me know how it goes for you. Judging by your avatar, looks like youre pretty much there though:thumbsup: ...Well, I'm gonna' go and order some anyway, maybe someday I might even actually get my Napalm!:rant:

sdev

sdev

Awards
Yeah the avatar is a pic from almost exactly one year ago....the abs need a little bit of work to get back into that shape again....hence the need for the napalm.

NAPALM!! (getting back to the thread topic)

Looks like NP started shipping orders out today so peeps should be getting theirs in a few days.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep, NP got our shipment and is now shipping out orders.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
What gives Napalm that distinct smell? At first it smells like alcohol, but after it dries it smells like something else.....?

Anyways, only been on it for 1 day.....so nothing to report yet :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What gives Napalm that distinct smell? At first it smells like alcohol, but after it dries it smells like something else.....?

Anyways, only been on it for 1 day.....so nothing to report yet :p
The Raspberry Ketones have a scent...can you describe the fragrance?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What you're smelling is the extra tender love and care we put into each and every bottle.

Here at Avant Research, it's just not enough to give you the best, most cutting edge supplements on the market. No, we don't stop there. We put that extra ingredient in there that's just so rare to find these days- love.

It's that feeling you get when you're with your special lady. It's that feeling you have when you become a parent. And it's that very same feeling you get when you slap on some Napalm.

Napalm- love in topical fat loss form.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
What you're smelling is the extra tender love and care we put into each and every bottle.

Here at Avant Research, it's just not enough to give you the best, most cutting edge supplements on the market. No, we don't stop there. We put that extra ingredient in there that's just so rare to find these days- love.

It's that feeling you get when you're with your special lady. It's that feeling you have when you become a parent. And it's that very same feeling you get when you slap on some Napalm.

Napalm- love in topical fat loss form.
:blink:

LOL.....that's quite an explanation! haha

good stuff :box: