I want some Napalm!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have the labels. They are done.

Very excited- look for a big announcement in the next few days.

As for the difference between Napalm and Lipoderm-Ultra, Napalm has GA and RKs, L-U has lecithin, octopamine, and ALCAR. The rest of the ingredients are the same.

Ideally, you'll want to stack the two.
Any news? :D

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you can sneak me a bottle to canada!..lol

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Retailers are being notified today to pick some up, big announcement on Monday.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
The write up was completed a few nights ago. I hope you guys are ready for some serious topical fat loss education with this one.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am, mos def.

Is Napalm the only product getting released right now or are all of them coming together?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All of the currently announced products are ready and will launch at the same time next week- SyntheSIZE final (improved formula), SuperCarb, and Napalm.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
WOOO HOOOO! I hope i feel it burn off!
Lipo-U was the first dermal i tried ever, always was against the idea...no offense....wow do i suck. ahaha
Lipo U is keeping me happy. The only thing not....is im broke.

sdev

sdev

Awards
All of the currently announced products are ready and will launch at the same time next week- SyntheSIZE final (improved formula), SuperCarb, and Napalm.
So when is this happening? Got a cart load o-stuff at NP and want to add some Napalm before pulling the trigger.

onelife

onelife

Awards
wow!! all kinds of excitement almost underway!!! :clap2:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im hearing good things about napalm so far, it needs to hurry and get to NP!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NP is about to put in an order.

Tell them to go ahead and put it up for pre-sale.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
NP is about to put in an order.

Tell them to go ahead and put it up for pre-sale.
Awesome! I'm going to grab a bottle of this! Are they going to restock your other products as well?

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Cool, yeah how much? i'm at about 10-11% bf on my 5th week of X-factor. So my cutting stack would be napalm, salvia M, maybe EC & burn3d. Anything else i should add to get me into the 4-6 % body fat.
You could maintain the bodyfat percentage with some crystal meth too man and Phenogen.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
packaging is awesome Avant...good job guys

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
What!!??...Then Im flippinpissed!!!

I placed an order today and it was still listed as "presale" so I couldnt order it!:aargh: What gives? I NEED this stuff!! Gimmie, Gimme'!!!:sad: :frustrate

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I know my man, I know. I want you to get some Napalm, too. It shipped out from us today and NP will be shipping out orders in a couple of days.

You can go ahead and put in your order, though, and it'll ship out as soon as the product comes in.

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Dag-Nappit!!!!

I know my man, I know. I want you to get some Napalm, too. It shipped out from us today and NP will be shipping out orders in a couple of days.

You can go ahead and put in your order, though, and it'll ship out as soon as the product comes in.
:frustrate I guess I have no choice but to wait an continue to use up those 2 "other companies" topicals (which dont seem to work, although one has a similar formula. I hope they are happy livin' it up on my hard earned ducat$!:rasp: )...I'm expecting more from Napalm...At least I'll give you kudos for lettin' me know whutup'...I beez' needin' to get my abz' on!:eek: :head:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Just ordered Napalm! Lets see if it can get my six pack to "pop" ....lol...I have a low BF%, but my abs have never really "stuck" out. I havent ever tried a transdermal fat-loss supplement before.....I'm expecting some good stuff from all the reviews I've seen!

Also, is there water retention from Napalm? I think I remember some people reporting that in their logs.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, is there water retention from Napalm? I think I remember some people reporting that in their logs.
It is definitely possible, yes.

Just keep in mind as you go along that the true effects won't be visible for a couple of days after you stop.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i want some...now....

damn you canadian customs!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
It is definitely possible, yes.

Just keep in mind as you go along that the true effects won't be visible for a couple of days after you stop.
Why didn't you put a localized diuretic in it like lipo ultra has?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We did, with synephrine, but it didn't take the water retention completely out of the equation. We'll tweak that down the line.

Besides, we feel that a little bit of water retention is a small price to pay for results you get with Napalm.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The water retention really is not bad at all.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I guess I'll be cycling at least 2-3 bottles then.

Not sure if I'll get the other two new products. I dont understand the principle behind supercarb. It's a high GI carb that gets processed like a low GI carb?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SuperCarb is probably the healthiest overall carbohydrate source out there. All you do is use it where you would normally use carbs- that's the principle.

For example, if you want to lean bulk, add in several servings of SuperCarb throughout the day to help you get more calories. This is a much better alternative to eating huge amounts of other kinds of carbs that make your waist bulk up.

If you're trying to lose fat, replace high glycemic carbs with SuperCarb. This is especially helpful on low-carb diets.

If you have an athletic competition or event, carb load with SuperCarb. Because of its slow digestion, it's perfect for carb loading.

Furthermore, use it in place of sugar for much healthier cooking.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
We did, with synephrine, but it didn't take the water retention completely out of the equation. We'll tweak that down the line.

Besides, we feel that a little bit of water retention is a small price to pay for results you get with Napalm.
This is in addition to one of our principle design objectives with Napalm: making it ideally stackable with Lipoderm Ultra.

We purposely made Napalm as effective a standalone as we could, while simultaneously minimizing redundancy b/w the two topicals we offer.

So you have the best possible scenario: options (Napalm, Lipoderm or BOTH), effectiveness (they both work exceptionally well together) and value (if we combined them in the same bottle it wouldn't be cost effective).

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
:rant: It might work out in the long run for the best, since I ordered Reset AD to fight my adrenal fatigue, and am stacking 11 OXO with ALR Special Tactics w/ extra B Vitamins already to beat down the cortisol/adrenal fatigue:sick: ...Maybe "receptor burnout" is contributing to the lack of results (???as far as I can tell anyway)...Reset AD could be the key if it works as claimed....Oh yeah, one more thing::rasp:......(Jus' teezin':p )

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
:rant: It might work out in the long run for the best, since I ordered Reset AD to fight my adrenal fatigue, and am stacking 11 OXO with ALR Special Tactics w/ extra B Vitamins already to beat down the cortisol/adrenal fatigue:sick: ...Maybe "receptor burnout" is contributing to the lack of results (???as far as I can tell anyway)...Reset AD could be the key if it works as claimed....Oh yeah, one more thing::rasp:......(Jus' teezin':p )
Huh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stay Puft. youre only 23, I'm over 50 and trying to get/stay in shape while dealing with some health issues, you really don't have to break my balls, Brudda'...:afro:
Que?

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Maybe I'm just too enthusiastic. Leaves me open to be mocked, but I'm just glad to be here and eager to try out some of these products (especially Reset AD and Napalm) because I'm hoping they will help me progress (which is more difficult after 40)...For example, I cannot use stims to help burn fat, it could literally kill me (hence the ALR "Special Tactics")...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'm just too enthusiastic. Leaves me open to be mocked, but I'm just glad to be here and eager to try out some of these products (especially Reset AD and Napalm) because I'm hoping they will help me progress (which is more difficult after 40)...For example, I cannot use stims to help burn fat, it could literally kill me (hence the ALR "Special Tactics")...
I'm excited that you're excited, my man.

We want enthusiasm- that's a great thing!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinkin Shockwave/Napalm stack would be nice...is SW more of a stim, or all around thermo with energy?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It'll be both a stim and a thermo, but maybe a little more focus on being a stim.

sdev

sdev

Awards
Hey TenthCav, I hear ya bro. I'm gonna be hittin' 40 in the next couple of months. Currently I'm a week and a half into an Activate Xtreme, Leviathan, DCP stack and just ordered the Napalm, Arachidonic Acid and Ecdysterone which I will be adding to the stack as soon as it gets here (cant wait!!). Wanna get those abs popping before my Bday. :D

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
Hey TenthCav, I hear ya bro. I'm gonna be hittin' 40 in the next couple of months. Currently I'm a week and a half into an Activate Xtreme, Leviathan, DCP stack and just ordered the Napalm, Arachidonic Acid and Ecdysterone which I will be adding to the stack as soon as it gets here (cant wait!!). Wanna get those abs popping before my Bday. :D
HAH! YeahBuddy!:clap2: Ripped abs after 40 is the best revenge!!! Keep at it Brudda'! Imagine how I'm gonna feel when I reach my goal being 10 years older? I want to be that awesome exception to all the flab-monsters I see around me in my age bracket...Why be normal when you can be a demi-god?!...(Besides, you can bang younger chicks when ur in shape! For me that means 30 something MILFs! muhahahah!:twisted: ) As the old saying goes "Dirty old men need love too!"...Gotta git my abs on first tho', so Where's my Napalm, Dammit'!:rant: ...

TenthCav

TenthCav

Awards
I'm excited that you're excited, my man.

We want enthusiasm- that's a great thing!
Well, then tell bro' Stay Puft not to pick on the old folks!(joke)...More frustration these days since I cant get any Napalm!:rant::D